Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 This is the funniest thing ever too happen to me!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 09/05/2002 : 4:28:20 PM
So, the Capt. and I were in class today, World History, but we have a sub. He's a college kid, whos a big fan of the tring Cheese Incident and all. So today, this girl that sits next to me comes in TOTALLY drunk! She was so damn drunk! So anyways, we split up inot groups to do a worksheet. She sits with me and Capt. P. and works with us. She had a bottle of beer ina sock in her bookbag, that she showed us. As we worked, the bottle BROKE! Beer began to seep out of her bookbag and all over the floor! In about five minutes, a puddle the size of Lake Erie cover the corner of the classroom. She got out of class and wnet to her locker to put her bookbag away, and the sub walks over to me and starts talking to me bout teh SCI concert last July. He notced to puddle of beer, I'm sure. So anyways, me and Capt. get out of there in a flash, and are scared the rest of the day that we'd be called down to the pricipal to explain the entire case...we didn't, and my frineds who had World History after me kept aking, "Why does it smell like BEER in there?"
The sub, being a cool guy and all, jsut told everyone it was water! Hehehehe!
Tomorrow he's prolly gonna talk to us and ask us what happned, but god it was funny!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
22   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/26/2002 : 9:51:01 PM
I don't know but the set of keys on which he's keeping his own time must be really really fucked up.
pcbTIM Posted - 10/26/2002 : 9:38:19 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Petersburgh

to read my post....substutute the the ' at the end of words w/ ing to a g......EX#1 somthin' would be somthing

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....

What the fuck does it say in this quote? Because I have no goddamn clue.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/26/2002 : 2:17:00 PM
quote:
What the fuck does it say above this post? Because I have no goddamn clue.

quote:
to read my post....substutute the the ' at the end of words w/ ing to a g......EX#1 somthin' would be somthing

Which, might I point out, is still spelled incorrectly.
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 09/07/2002 : 11:07:18 AM

pcbTIM Posted - 09/07/2002 : 04:21:45 AM
What the fuck does it say above this post? Because I have no goddamn clue.

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 09/06/2002 : 9:43:47 PM
yeah i was like oh shit aomthin's going to happen to day......but nothin' did. he was like do this werksheet and after u u finish it u guys can bs or whatever u do....he looked back @ jay and i in a sort of funny way....i was like "B.S.?? whats that...Beer spilling???" really corny but funny @ the TIMe. also i have this guy for a studyhall teacher and everyTIMe i looked in his direction it seemed like he was starrin' back @ me.....

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/06/2002 : 7:02:08 PM
heehehehehehehehehehe
heehehehehehehehehehe
heehehehehehehehehehe
heehehehehehehehehehe
heehehehehehehehehehe

Yes.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/06/2002 : 5:17:10 PM
Are you inplying that I don't respect myself in the morning.....because you're right!

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/06/2002 : 4:56:06 PM
It wasn't trouble free, that's true.

And thanks, I try to make my whoring at least pleasant for myself. And I still respect myself in the morning.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/06/2002 : 4:41:20 PM
quote:

Too bad there's not a function on this board with which you can make your words go into a spiral...that would RAWK!

However, I do have to commend you on that job. Making all those color and size adjustments must have taken you a while. You have make post whoring an art.

Jay Posted - 09/06/2002 : 3:25:04 PM
So, the sub did nothing today! He is really cool! He did his cartman impression for a few of us today,
" There is NOT a radar dish coming out of my ass!" Or whatever he says. But it was cool. Every time he looked and Me or capt. we would cringe and hope for the best...but nothing happened!

Thanks for the hit, brutha! (passes it back to Dirtysloth.)

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/06/2002 : 11:20:12 AM
Too bad there's not a function on this board with which you can make your words go into a spiral...that would RAWK!

pcbTIM Posted - 09/06/2002 : 04:02:34 AM
Hey Jason......put the hallucinogens DOWN!!

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/06/2002 : 12:40:29 AM
heehehehehehehehehehe
heehehehehehehehehehe
heehehehehehehehehehe
heehehehehehehehehehe
heehehehehehehehehehe

Jay Posted - 09/05/2002 : 7:47:30 PM
Stop what? hehe!

Jay
pcbTIM Posted - 09/05/2002 : 6:47:58 PM
STOP THAT!

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 5:55:56 PM
hehe...

Jay Posted - 09/05/2002 : 5:06:16 PM
hehehe!

Jay
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 5:05:35 PM
quote:

he came over to rakl to us.

Hehe..

Captain Petersburgh Posted - 09/05/2002 : 4:59:18 PM
yeah it was go funny. we're all in these little groups for some worksheet that we have to writ and she was totally drunk. she sadi she had like nine of those things. ne way she had a bottle of miller lite like jay said. ne way we were workin' and then i noticed this puddle of yellow liquid and was like hey...did ur beer botle break. she wa slike freakin out...i was like take ur sweater off and wipeit up...she missed like half of the puddle. now that it was over it's really unny. i thought we were dead when he came over to rakl to us.

Jay Posted - 09/05/2002 : 4:58:56 PM
I don't know if he will. this was first perios and EVERYONE noticed it. Man, he could get his license taken away...oh well, it was fun!

Jay
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 4:58:18 PM
What would YOU have done if YOU had been the teacher? I do not know what I'd have done...probably had a talk with someone and explain to them that that's not the best thing that one can do at school...

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000