Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 And Another

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 08/24/2002 : 8:56:33 PM
So, choose one way to die:

1: Left in the desert with two broken legs and nothign to eat or drin except barbeque sauce.

2: Trapped in a small room with no food or drink exept magic cigarettes that supply you with food and quench your thirst. The only problem is, you ahve to smoke 100 to feel sastisfied.

3: Drown in corn syrup.

4: Spun around very fast unitl you die.

5: taking a pill that makes you throw up and turn inside out.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
51   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PJK Posted - 04/10/2003 : 4:24:36 PM
HAHAHA pretty funny Evergreen but fucking a camel with two broken legs has to be worse than a small room, don't ya think? At least in the small room after smoking the 100 cigarettes I can have fantacies about sex with someone like Tom Cruise while pleasuring myself, hehe.No pain only pleasure! Until ofcourse I find out I'm dead from starvation and dehydration! Now thats not such a bad way to go.
tim~and~dave Posted - 04/10/2003 : 3:42:24 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen

I don't think I'd drink the BBQ sauce I'd probably rub that on my body for sun screen

Sort of like a self marinade, right? I hope I'm in the desert that day I bet you're tasty.
Jay Posted - 04/10/2003 : 3:32:33 PM
Wow...
Evergreen Posted - 04/09/2003 : 11:19:35 AM
I'd take the magic cigarettes but the small closed in room is involved and my throat is closing and I can't breath just thinking about it. If it was magic cigarettes in a small tent I'd take it. But I'll have to go with the desert and BBQ sauce scenario. Because thirst kills you quickly and hallucinations are fun. I don't think I'd drink the BBQ sauce I'd probably rub that on my body for sun screen after I get psychotic from the thirst and heat. But who knows I might use the BBQ sauce for lubrication in my desert sandy vagina during my one last fling with a camel.
pcbTIM Posted - 04/09/2003 : 06:44:25 AM
Is this a new tactic by the tobacco companies to get people to start smoking again? Am I gonna turn on the TV one of these days and see a commercial for some "magic" cigarettes?
PJK Posted - 04/08/2003 : 9:56:01 PM
oh no don't make me pick one! I hate all of them!!!! My choice of dying youngish in my sleep isn't there! I guess I would have to go with #2, smoking the ciggarettes!
Jay Posted - 04/08/2003 : 9:53:17 PM
Which one PJK? you gotta pick one!
PJK Posted - 04/08/2003 : 9:28:36 PM
Sorry Jay these are really sick, Lay off the Weed
tericee Posted - 04/08/2003 : 8:42:44 PM
Can I switch my vote to #4?
therippa Posted - 04/08/2003 : 7:39:44 PM
Cigarettes are already where I get my nutrition from, you insensitive clod!
Miss Sorrel Posted - 04/08/2003 : 6:02:48 PM
Hands down, #2... magic cigarettes... seeing as how I gave up ciggs for Lent, at this point smoking 100 AND being fed seems like a dream come true....
Jay Posted - 04/08/2003 : 3:45:44 PM
And another...
Fluffy Posted - 09/01/2002 : 1:53:02 PM
WOOPS!! Jay, Lay of the WEED!!!

Are Laramies made with tomacco? If so, you can smoke them while driving in your Canyonero on your way to Hullabalooza, but if your driving, don't drink any Flaming Moes before you go, afterall, you are the designated driver.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 08/28/2002 : 8:28:42 PM
Laramies.

"Ah, that smooth Carolina smoke."

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Arthen Posted - 08/28/2002 : 7:17:56 PM
Hmmmm. What brand sells Magic Cigarettes?

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Fluffy Posted - 08/28/2002 : 7:16:29 PM
JAY, LAY OFF THE POT!!

Wait a minute, guess that should have been NeKAD. HEHE I'm so confused!! Must be those magic cigarettes. Strangely, the magic cigarettes make me hungry, I thought they were supposed to make me feel satiated, not hungry.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Arthen Posted - 08/28/2002 : 12:39:33 AM
Yeah, he never used to sing great, but Lay Lady Lay, was pretty well done.

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Silky The Pimp Posted - 08/27/2002 : 8:58:01 PM
I'll go with the magic cigarettes.

NeverKillADream Posted - 08/27/2002 : 6:34:53 PM
Since i already smoke alot, and i already smoke a form of Magic Cigarette's... then you guessed it... i choose that, lol

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Jay Posted - 08/27/2002 : 4:40:52 PM
true, I agree there...although it has affected his Harmonica playing..he hardly does t at all anymore cause he can't. Oh well...In some cases, people wouldn't have their voices if it wasn't for smoking...

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Fluffy Posted - 08/26/2002 : 05:24:57 AM
pcbdmb asked:
quote:
Wouldn't you throw up from all the "magic" cigarettes that supply you with food and drink?

I have 2 answers:

First, for the sake of argument, I could get used to throwing up from the "magic" cigarettes for the rest of my life. I would rather throw up than die. As unpleasant as throwing up is, it is certainly better than death. Death is so PERMANENT!! Nothing to get used to except nitely visits from Xar. Speaking of, where has he been lately. Maybe I don't want to know the answer.

Second, more logically answer, If you don't eat anything you have nothing to throw up. So smoking may be unpleasant, but you would get used to smoking pretty quick. And it is a darn site better than dying, but if you think about smoking will kill you as well, but at least you get some TIMe before you die.

As for Arthen comment, don't get me wrong, I love Bob Dylan, but if you are trying to tell me that smoking has affected his voice I think you are sadly mistaken. That guy has had a bad(read: Unique) voice his entire career. It hasn't gotten any better or worse. I think smoking had little to do with Mr Dylans voice. That is not to say that smoking is good for your voice, but in Dylans case, I don't see a difference.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Arthen Posted - 08/26/2002 : 02:31:27 AM
Heh.
Probably. Yuck. I tried smoking. I didn't like it one bit, but don't get me wrong, I don't hate smokers. If they wanna do it, so be it.
BUT IT JUST RUINS MUSICIANS! Bob Dylan used to sing somewhat well, now.....

-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
pcbTIM Posted - 08/25/2002 : 9:40:08 PM
Wouldn't you throw up from all the "magic" cigarettes that supply you with food and drink?

Fluffy Posted - 08/25/2002 : 8:32:51 PM
2: Trapped in a small room with no food or drink exept magic cigarettes that supply you with food and quench your thirst. The only problem is, you ahve to smoke 100 to feel sastisfied.

OR

Spun around very fast in corn syrup, after taking a pill that aids in the throwing up which is already inevitable from the spinning, and washing down the pill with the corn syrup that is drowning me causing me to be turned inside out and left on a desert island with 2 broken legs and nothing to eat or drink but BBQ sauce.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
victorwootenfan Posted - 08/25/2002 : 8:14:53 PM
going back to the originality of the post...i'd say the magic cigarettes, cause everything else seems to hell-ridden for me.

"Set the gear shift to the high gear of your soul, you gotta run like an antelope, out of control" -Dude of Life
Arthen Posted - 08/25/2002 : 7:29:58 PM
Hee.

Well, haven't you ever seen The Graduate!?

"Are you trying to seduce me, Ms. Tericee?"

-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
tericee Posted - 08/25/2002 : 7:26:20 PM
Totally platonic Arthen. Patrick is too young for me. Or I'm too old for him. Whatever.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
pcbTIM Posted - 08/25/2002 : 7:20:02 PM
Hehe......reminds me of a parent saying something like "Take it outside!"

Arthen Posted - 08/25/2002 : 7:18:11 PM
No if this gets any more, um.... "intimate" start a private chat, no cyber sex on the board please.

-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
pcbTIM Posted - 08/25/2002 : 4:38:03 PM
Aawwwwwww.......I feel all warm inside.....

tericee Posted - 08/25/2002 : 4:33:49 PM
You are totally worth it, my friend. :)
pcbTIM Posted - 08/25/2002 : 4:09:11 PM
I do have to admire your ambition to drive all the way over here.

tericee Posted - 08/25/2002 : 3:46:43 PM
Yeah, that drive to London is a bitch! I couldn't believe how long it took me to get to your "office" that time!

teri

pcbTIM Posted - 08/25/2002 : 3:44:42 PM
London........I live with the relatives of my dad who used to live here before he moved to California.

tericee Posted - 08/25/2002 : 2:47:44 PM
Darn. They don't have doors you can choose on the Price is Right? When you're picking your showcase or whatever? I guess I don't watch enough game shows.

teri

Arthen Posted - 08/25/2002 : 12:53:36 AM
Which part of the UK are you in?

-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Jay Posted - 08/24/2002 : 11:52:35 PM
It's MONTY!

Jay
tericee Posted - 08/24/2002 : 10:23:22 PM
I'll take door number three also, Bob.

teri

pcbTIM Posted - 08/24/2002 : 9:47:07 PM
You know, the UK isn't really an island.......England is, but not the UK.

Arthen Posted - 08/24/2002 : 9:32:47 PM
Oh dear.
Tension mounts, what will PCBDMB's Response BE!?

-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Jay Posted - 08/24/2002 : 9:24:29 PM
no the UK.

Jay
Arthen Posted - 08/24/2002 : 9:17:19 PM
That is funny. What island , Australia? It used to a Prison colony....

-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Jay Posted - 08/24/2002 : 9:14:14 PM
This reminds me of a joke...

Two men are trapped on an island. the chief of te native tribe thee tells the men,

" You can choose two ways to die. Death by Kabookie, or you cna have the villagers choose your death."

The first man says, " I choose death by Kabookie!"

The villagers surround him and anal rape him unitl he dies.

The seocnd man see this andis horrified. He says,

" I shall have th villagers choose my death!"

One week later, the villagers are called to the execution. The chief says:

" it ahs been put to a vote, we have chosen your death. You will die by Kabookie."

Jay
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 08/24/2002 : 9:09:25 PM
A piece of flatbread?

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.
Arthen Posted - 08/24/2002 : 9:05:53 PM
What else would you want on a Saturday night?

-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
pcbTIM Posted - 08/24/2002 : 9:03:29 PM
This one is rather morbid.......

Arthen Posted - 08/24/2002 : 9:01:47 PM
Yeah, then you can make both of them suck, so either way you're screwed!

-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Arthen Posted - 08/24/2002 : 9:00:39 PM
Thanks to a play I was in, I had corn syrup all over my hands and face. It'd be better than drinking BBQ sauce, or vomiting.

-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 08/24/2002 : 9:00:05 PM
HELLO? Jay, there are only supposed to be two options, like always...you've strayed the last two times...That's not allowed.

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.
Jay Posted - 08/24/2002 : 8:59:43 PM
But its fuckin corn syrup.

Jay
Arthen Posted - 08/24/2002 : 8:58:16 PM
CORN SYRUP!
Quicker than the other's I'd imagine. I can't hold my breath very long.

-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000