Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 READ ME: ARTHEN AND ZACH WINTERS

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pants_happy Posted - 08/22/2002 : 11:46:21 AM
i know that you wanted to hear the end of it for what happened in the tabs section, in the After the Dust Settles topic. after this it will end. i thought about both of you for the past year now, after my belligerence and mistakes wrongfully drove you both away. i am truely glad to see both of you visiting the board again, and i hope you stay here a long time. i am sorry for what i put both you and the board through, it will not happen again. and i also want to thank issac, erich, and the others for showing me what a fool i was being. you all were right. i was wrong.

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pants_happy Posted - 08/23/2002 : 09:58:05 AM
thanks for understanding what i cannot. i really don't know the answer to your question, but my best guess would be that erich is just really busy, because he hasn't posted for a couple of months. i could be wrong, though.

Arthen Posted - 08/22/2002 : 1:17:11 PM
Oh, hey man no hard feelings, you didn't drive me away, and it is understandable you were worried someone was going to steal your stuff. I'd hella be pissed off if I did a load of work or any amount of work, and someone took it and put there name on it. I stopped posting for a while because, I don't know why, yeah. Thanks for the welcome back. What happened to Erich?

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000