Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 What TV character said this line.....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
{=HTG=} Posted - 08/13/2002 : 8:33:59 PM
"Uggghhh, ants are crawling in my mouth and I dont care."

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
56   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
{=HTG=} Posted - 09/17/2002 : 11:40:58 PM
Yeah, i'm going to have to find a way, since I did lose....

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
pcbTIM Posted - 09/17/2002 : 8:33:25 PM
If you can find a way for that to happen, I will be happy to donate my............"TIMe".

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
{=HTG=} Posted - 09/17/2002 : 8:20:26 PM
Pcbdmb, your knowledge of the Simpsons is mind numbing, but, I fold. You are the Simpsons quote champion...I would like to have your children.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/17/2002 : 4:30:33 PM
quote:

"Hey Krusty, Krusty, remember the time we got loaded and set those beavers loose in that pine furniture store?"

Whoops! I forgot about mine. It's Chief Wiggum.

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
pcbTIM Posted - 09/17/2002 : 4:25:08 PM
OK....new one.....I think this one is easy.....

"My doctor says I'm not allowed to go on sprees."

{=HTG=} Posted - 09/16/2002 : 9:42:39 PM
I liked it when you see Doctor Hilbert, with all of his gold neclaces and his hair. Or when the school concelor is like,

"School can be a very hectic place for kids, and it can have very negative results, especially with such homosexual tendances as your son."
Marge: Barts not gay!
Concelor: Oh, Bart! Wrong file. (and he puts it up, and it says, Milhouse.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It was something along those lines.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/16/2002 : 9:39:06 PM
Dammit!!! I knew that!!!! The best part of that episode (which is based on how Lisa first got her sax) is that Jimbo Jones is wearing a pink shirt with a bunny rabbit on it.

{=HTG=} Posted - 09/16/2002 : 9:36:08 PM
Whoa...

But it was principle SINNER.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/16/2002 : 9:35:24 PM
quote:

"Well, thats is, I've lost them forever"

Principal Skinner when he was addressing Bart and his class when they were in kindergarten and introduced himself as Principal Spinner? I'm not sure what he called himself.....

{=HTG=} Posted - 09/16/2002 : 9:35:23 PM
I'll right, i'm thinking of yours. Try and get mine, it's pretty easy, I saw the episode today, which gave me that idea.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/16/2002 : 9:32:50 PM
Yes I did.....like that one better.....oh and the quote was "These candidates make me want to vomit in terror!".........and it was Homer.

{=HTG=} Posted - 09/16/2002 : 9:27:46 PM
Wait a sec, did you just edit your reply?

{=HTG=} Posted - 09/16/2002 : 9:26:44 PM
I'm taking a guess by saying the Mayor, but i'm pretty much stumped on that one. Sigh* you win pcbdmb, but, one more to test your knowledge.

"Well, thats is, I've lost them forever"

pcbTIM Posted - 09/16/2002 : 9:24:35 PM
Krusty. And here's another one.

"Hey Krusty, Krusty, remember the time we got loaded and set those beavers loose in that pine furniture store?"

{=HTG=} Posted - 09/16/2002 : 7:40:36 PM
Good...now tell me your's. It's been eating at my brain all day.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/16/2002 : 1:21:44 PM
Artie Zipp.

{=HTG=} Posted - 09/16/2002 : 07:14:53 AM
Trickey bastard...but before I get ready for school, here's one for you:

"Oh, Marge, I was just thinking about you...for the last 20 years!"

pcbTIM Posted - 09/16/2002 : 05:22:32 AM
I think the rule should be to leave it open for 24 hours before releasing the answer. So go to bed with this rolling around in the back of your mind....and get some sleep.....IF YOU CAN!!!! Mwahahahahahaha!!!!!

{=HTG=} Posted - 09/15/2002 : 7:47:28 PM
I dont have a clue.....

pcbTIM Posted - 09/15/2002 : 7:43:33 PM
Correct! Now the next one.....

"I've had plenty of guys come after me, and I've buried them all. Hobos, sea captains, Joey Bishop..."

{=HTG=} Posted - 09/15/2002 : 5:36:46 PM
Isnt that Apu? When the old man freezes in his freezer, and he's making money off of him as a freak?

pcbTIM Posted - 09/15/2002 : 4:41:09 PM
OK......I've got one for you!

"I could not sell him. He's like a frozen father to me."

pcbTIM Posted - 09/15/2002 : 4:35:47 PM
Dammit! For that first one, that other kid's name is Gavin. And that second one is one of my favorites, especially because of how they make fun of Pulp Fiction. But I haven't seen either one of those on a long TIMe........but hopefully I'll have every season on DVD, so nothing like this will happen again.

Oh......and that's 22 Short Stories about Springfield.

{=HTG=} Posted - 09/15/2002 : 4:11:49 PM
It's the really tall dude thats driving the small car that Nelson makes fun of. The guy gets out, and chases him, and makes him walk down the road with his pants down? Remember pcbdmb? The episode were it talked about Springfields 25 stories?????

pcbTIM Posted - 09/15/2002 : 3:39:07 PM
ummmmmmm....goofy, southern hick voice......referring to Nelson.....I think it's Bart making a funny voice.

{=HTG=} Posted - 09/15/2002 : 3:33:20 PM
Here's an easy one pcbdmb:
"Hey, it's that kid that laughs at everyone. Lets all laugh at him!"

{=HTG=} Posted - 09/15/2002 : 3:30:37 PM
YOU SUCK!!! I beat you, muahahahahahhahaha. This is from the episode where bart steals the video game, and as he's walking back in the store with the clerk, the woman comes out with that annoying kid and goes, "That boys parents must have made some terrible mistakes" Then the kid goes, "Shut up mom!!" It's okay pcbdmb, you'll get it next time.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/15/2002 : 3:12:51 PM
quote:

"That boys parents must have made some terrible mistakes"

You know.......I'm not sure about this one! Maybe it's because it doesn't stand out like other quotes do. Or maybe it's from one of those new ones that I don't really like. Either way, I get the feeling that Marge said that......but this is the first one where I'm not sure......I mean, I can hear her saying that......but it might have been someone else......dammit.

{=HTG=} Posted - 09/15/2002 : 06:10:34 AM
Wow...that knowledge blows me away. Let me think of another one:
"That boys parents must have made some terrible mistakes"

That ones probably easier than the last, haha.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/15/2002 : 02:26:20 AM
Captain McCallister....otherwise known as the Sea Captain (who isn't really a captain). Episode where Apu does something romantic for Manjula each day for seven days before Valentine's Day.

"Thanks for givin' me these copies of Juggs. It'll prevent my crew from resorting to homosexuality......fer about ten minutes!"

"Har har har.....looks who's talking!"

{=HTG=} Posted - 09/15/2002 : 12:38:00 AM
Here's another one:
"It'll prevent my men from homosexuality for 15 mintues...."

That quote is somewhere along those lines, but should be easy.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/13/2002 : 4:31:33 PM
Milhouse, in the episode where it shows each character's day. He says it to Bart when they go into the cave to see the illegal fireworks owned by Fat Tony........c'mon! Challenge me!!

"Wait a minute! Bart's teacher's name is Krabapple?! I've been calling her Crandel! Oohhh!! I've been making an idiot out of myself!"

{=HTG=} Posted - 09/13/2002 : 03:34:17 AM
Here's another one:
"This is where I come to cry."

But THE FUNNIEST thing in the Simpsons is when Homer thought that Barts teacher was called "Mrs.Crabapple"

pcbTIM Posted - 08/24/2002 : 3:44:40 PM
Moe: So who are you guys anyway?
Mulder: Agents Mulder and Scully...........FBI.
Moe: FBI, huh?......uummmmm, excuse me a minute.......Alright fellas! Talk him back to Sea World!

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Arthen Posted - 08/24/2002 : 3:02:28 PM
Don't forget the other valentine card. "Bee My Friend."

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
NeverKillADream Posted - 08/20/2002 : 11:55:37 PM
YES! you rock.

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
pcbTIM Posted - 08/20/2002 : 11:43:08 PM
Yeah.....like when Mulder shows his badge and he's posing in Speedos...hehe.

"Goodnight. I'm Leonard Nemoy. And remember.....keep watching the skis......uhh..skies..."

NeverKillADream Posted - 08/20/2002 : 10:26:28 PM
I always liked the x-files spoof episode.

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
pcbTIM Posted - 08/20/2002 : 8:41:47 PM
One that I hadn't seen in a while was the one where Ralph falls in love with Lisa because she gave him that train valentine. I forgot how great that episode was too.

"I choo-choo-choose you"

KevinLesko Posted - 08/20/2002 : 02:44:12 AM
haha, that episode was on here tonight, I hadn't seen it in a while, I forgot how great of an episode it was. I was laughing my ass off at the opening scene where homer builds that 4-way fork and takes a bite out of everyone's food!

pcbTIM Posted - 08/15/2002 : 01:07:28 AM
Manjula

Mmmmmmm......sweet mint Julip.......I'll be at Moe's!

{=HTG=} Posted - 08/14/2002 : 07:00:24 AM
pcbdmb, this should be an easy one for you:

"Hhm! All that sex for nothing!"

pcbTIM Posted - 08/14/2002 : 05:55:19 AM
Damn!!!! I missed it !!!!! C'mon! Do another one!

revrendmaynard14 Posted - 08/14/2002 : 02:55:48 AM
To make people ask questions...thats whats up with that.

KevinLesko Posted - 08/14/2002 : 02:06:56 AM
It's odd that they even mock the idea of a clip show in the show itself, it's like the writers know how much we hate them, yet they still do em. What's up wit dat????

revrendmaynard14 Posted - 08/14/2002 : 12:41:16 AM
I remember the slushie/syrup one...

{=HTG=} Posted - 08/14/2002 : 12:36:10 AM
True.

My_Bad_Side Posted - 08/13/2002 : 9:49:01 PM
quote:

Bart and Milhouse who get drugged out on too many slushies

That scene was on the clip show I watched today. The singing clip show...it was funny, but like all clip shows, it was only somewhat good.

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
{=HTG=} Posted - 08/13/2002 : 9:28:35 PM
It's actually Milhouse and Bart at church, after eating the whole ice-cream topping table, there laying againts a tree covered in food. You got it though.

KevinLesko Posted - 08/13/2002 : 9:24:49 PM
damn, two scenes come to mind... one is when Bart and Lisa absoltely stuff themselves with candy after visiting a candy fair. The other is I think Bart and Milhouse who get drugged out on too many slushies, is either one of those the scene that leads to that line?

{=HTG=} Posted - 08/13/2002 : 9:06:48 PM
CLOSE!!! But the character is on the Simpsons.

KevinLesko Posted - 08/13/2002 : 9:03:49 PM
Homer Simpson!

{=HTG=} Posted - 08/13/2002 : 8:51:56 PM
Oh come on, the show is incredibly popular. pcbdmb should know it...

LizT Posted - 08/13/2002 : 8:50:41 PM
Ants in the mouth.....

{=HTG=} Posted - 08/13/2002 : 8:48:02 PM
Need a clue?

Captain Petersburgh Posted - 08/13/2002 : 8:38:03 PM
i don't kno

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000