Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Greatest company name ever.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Silky The Pimp Posted - 08/05/2002 : 1:41:55 PM

14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pcbTIM Posted - 08/06/2002 : 03:54:33 AM
Screw freefunnypics.com! Send it to The Daily Show. I'll bet they'd give it some air TIMe.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Fluffy Posted - 08/06/2002 : 02:51:56 AM
Yea you should, we all need to be able to (s)hare in that one with you. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 08/06/2002 : 02:38:26 AM
I should get a picture of the front of that place. IT's a prison, but hey, at least it's horny!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Fluffy Posted - 08/06/2002 : 02:28:03 AM
HEHE, that is very funny as well. Doesn't someone here live in Chardon OH and they keep stealing the C off the high school sign so it reads Hardon High. HAHA, not that is funny.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 08/06/2002 : 02:24:33 AM
There were a few streets out here where i live that are getting a name change, most notably Seamen and Hooker. It was big on the news. One guy moved from Hooker road because he tought the name was bad, but he moved right on to Seamen drive! Oh, you should have seen the look on the newscaster's faces...priceless.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Fluffy Posted - 08/06/2002 : 02:21:25 AM
That was taken by me just as we were leaving Texas A+M University in College Station TX. You can submit it if you like. It definitely should be on that site. I can't believe it wasn't already. I also can't believe they haven't changed one of the street names. I bet they catch alot of shit for that intersection.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 08/06/2002 : 02:14:19 AM
Where did you find those, Fluffy? I swear that's one of the best I've seen. Really is Funnyfreepics stuff...you sohuld send it to them...although you won't get credit...

Jay
Fluffy Posted - 08/06/2002 : 01:59:09 AM
Hey Kevin, that would have made a funny foto, but I am still partial to my old fave......

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 08/06/2002 : 01:51:32 AM
Ahh.. a picture of that would have been sooo kick ass, Kevin. Like the Anal Market in Hawaii, or whatever it was...

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human elipse. I am dot dot dot.
KevinLesko Posted - 08/06/2002 : 12:39:39 AM
LOL, that reminds me of the one picture that I always regret not taking, I was driving on the 405 when a Van rolled up along side me, it was a meat company and it's slogan was "Nobody beats our meat!"

Jay Posted - 08/05/2002 : 7:59:37 PM
I say old chap, where did you place my new fangled automobile?

Jay
Fluffy Posted - 08/05/2002 : 7:43:02 PM
Leave it to the Brits!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
My_Bad_Side Posted - 08/05/2002 : 7:05:53 PM
That's some seriously good stuff Silky...I'll have to print that to show all my friends. Both of them.

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
revrendmaynard14 Posted - 08/05/2002 : 1:43:34 PM
That's....different.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000