Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Greatest company name ever.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  1:41:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  1:43:34 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's....different.

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  7:05:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's some seriously good stuff Silky...I'll have to print that to show all my friends. Both of them.

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  7:43:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Leave it to the Brits!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  7:59:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I say old chap, where did you place my new fangled automobile?

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  12:39:39 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL, that reminds me of the one picture that I always regret not taking, I was driving on the 405 when a Van rolled up along side me, it was a meat company and it's slogan was "Nobody beats our meat!"

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  01:51:32 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ahh.. a picture of that would have been sooo kick ass, Kevin. Like the Anal Market in Hawaii, or whatever it was...

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human elipse. I am dot dot dot.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  01:59:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Kevin, that would have made a funny foto, but I am still partial to my old fave......

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  02:14:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Where did you find those, Fluffy? I swear that's one of the best I've seen. Really is Funnyfreepics stuff...you sohuld send it to them...although you won't get credit...

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  02:21:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That was taken by me just as we were leaving Texas A+M University in College Station TX. You can submit it if you like. It definitely should be on that site. I can't believe it wasn't already. I also can't believe they haven't changed one of the street names. I bet they catch alot of shit for that intersection.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  02:24:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There were a few streets out here where i live that are getting a name change, most notably Seamen and Hooker. It was big on the news. One guy moved from Hooker road because he tought the name was bad, but he moved right on to Seamen drive! Oh, you should have seen the look on the newscaster's faces...priceless.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  02:28:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HEHE, that is very funny as well. Doesn't someone here live in Chardon OH and they keep stealing the C off the high school sign so it reads Hardon High. HAHA, not that is funny.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  02:38:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I should get a picture of the front of that place. IT's a prison, but hey, at least it's horny!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  02:51:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yea you should, we all need to be able to (s)hare in that one with you. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  03:54:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Screw freefunnypics.com! Send it to The Daily Show. I'll bet they'd give it some air TIMe.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000