Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 The Cheese

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 07/15/2002 : 12:22:48 AM
I jsut got back from a String Cheese Incident concert...all I can say is...ho...lee...sh...i...t! That was by far the msot amazing concert I've seen in terms of improv. It was great I tell you! Enhanced by a great view of the Cuyahagua River ( It caught on fire in teh 1960's.) and the Cleveland skyline...wow...It was amazing.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
victorwootenfan Posted - 07/21/2002 : 4:21:13 PM
i love SCI! i just recently got into some of their stuff, i have the live cd that closes with their cover of walk this way(i can't remember what cd it is) i had a version of "birdland" on my computer, and that rocked a lot, cause it's my fav. jazz standard! i hope to see them live soon.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Jay Posted - 07/16/2002 : 11:09:18 AM
Cool. It'll be a while, but once i get it, I'll shoot ya an e-mail

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Reese Posted - 07/15/2002 : 11:02:39 PM
i'm interested.

reese

Jay Posted - 07/15/2002 : 2:04:23 PM
Bill Nershi is one of the best flatpickers alive! The crowd is like the crowd at a Dead concert. It was awesome. Hey Reese, I might be able to snag a copy of this show, or anyone for that matter, in a couple days. If anyone's interested, I have some KJP and two DMB shows ( BIG STOCKPILE, EH?)

Jay
dan p. Posted - 07/15/2002 : 11:22:10 AM
i can attest to the fact that the string cheese incident doesn't suck.

get in the car, little girl.
Reese Posted - 07/15/2002 : 10:04:05 AM
i agree SCI is one of the best jam bands around. i've only made it too one show, but paired with the numerous bootlegs i have, i can say that they fucking rock. i suggest anyone with the chance should go see them.

reese

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000