Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 puppies!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 06/29/2002 : 8:12:17 PM
My dog had four puppies last night. She won't let us touch HER , her CAGE, or the PUPPIES. It makes me sad...but hey, they are paying for a new roof and a twelve string guitar for me! yay! Anyone want a Jack Russel?

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
56   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 10/28/2002 : 06:33:06 AM
And you wonder why you are having a HARD TIMe in Calcuthem!

PAY ATTENTION!!!

JUST SAY NO!!!
pcbTIM Posted - 10/28/2002 : 05:55:06 AM
Hehe.......that's pretty funny because all of that happened when I was at work. And I was trying to study for calculus, but that bastard kept sucking me in.
Fluffy Posted - 10/28/2002 : 05:19:41 AM
Looks like the 2 of you had nothing to do on 10/26 and dredged up a bunch of OLD posts and post whored your asses off. You guys look so funny with NO ASSES. DUMASSAS!!
pcbTIM Posted - 10/26/2002 : 9:20:16 PM
Inflamable means flamable? Boy! What a country!
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/26/2002 : 2:11:00 PM
I'll perform any operation for $129.95! Come in for brain surgery and receive a free Chinese finger trap!
pcbTIM Posted - 09/05/2002 : 4:05:01 PM
Dr. Nick:Be creative! Instead of chewing gum, chew bacon! Instead of bread, use pop tarts!
Bart: Yeah dad! You can brush your teeth with milkshakes!

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 4:02:46 PM
Ooohh, I thought you meant the other Dr Nick.

And remember...if you're not sure of something, rub it against a piece of paper. If the paper turns clear, it's your window to weight gain. Bye bye everybody!

pcbTIM Posted - 09/05/2002 : 3:55:27 PM
http://www.geocities.com/televisioncity/set/6919/nick.htm

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 3:51:03 PM
Nope, still no idea who he is.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/05/2002 : 3:46:36 PM
Boo! You don't know who Dr. Nick is? C'mon!!!! He's the "alternate" doctor on the show. You know.....

"Meet you in the operating place!"
"The most rewarding part was when he gave me my money!"
"I know I'm supposed to cut something.......but what?!........and where?!"

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 3:41:38 PM
Hum. Who is Dr. Nick again?

pcbTIM Posted - 09/05/2002 : 3:10:50 PM
[Dr. Nick] Hooray! [/Dr. Nick]

Damn geocities.....

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 3:06:36 PM
Well, I know you count that for "having seen a naked woman" so I guess it counts for tobacco chew, as well.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/05/2002 : 3:04:17 PM
Well......I've seen it in movies.......does that count?

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 10:11:30 AM
Well, pcbdmb, you've never seen anyone chew tobacco.

So... there...

Fluffy Posted - 08/27/2002 : 05:25:13 AM
pcbdmb, Glad I could introduce you.

Hey NeKAD, I am right there with ya! It would be the TOP story on every evening news. I can't believe the BIG NEWS hasn't gone out over the AP wire yet. Shocking, just shocking! Somebody should lose their job.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
NeverKillADream Posted - 08/26/2002 : 10:47:54 PM
Amen Fluffy! Call the circus... Get REAL TV on the phone, where's the damn helicopter, i said 6 OCLOCK!!!!!!!

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
pcbTIM Posted - 08/26/2002 : 8:40:52 PM
Let me rephrase that......

I don't think I've ever met a person who didn't like a puppy.....until now.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Fluffy Posted - 08/26/2002 : 04:04:24 AM
pcbdmb, may I introduce you to RevrendMaynard14, someone who does not like puppies, and she is a girl to boot. That is just plain BIZARRE. Someone call Ripleys. BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 08/14/2002 : 04:34:17 AM
I don't think I've ever met a person who didn't like a puppy.....

revrendmaynard14 Posted - 08/14/2002 : 12:50:22 AM
They move too much, and lick and sniff and scratch themselves..just like a man.

Jay Posted - 08/14/2002 : 12:49:08 AM
Yes but they are unbareably cute...oh god how i love them! Theyare jsut to funny!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
revrendmaynard14 Posted - 08/14/2002 : 12:47:34 AM
Puppies are...weird.

Jay Posted - 08/13/2002 : 11:15:09 PM
we've sold one! We've dcided to sell them all for $300, even though we could get lots more...............but oh well

Jay
My_Bad_Side Posted - 08/13/2002 : 9:45:05 PM
nope.

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 08/13/2002 : 8:46:58 PM
ever wonder how female dogs recieved the term bitch? adn why is is considered a swear werd?

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Fluffy Posted - 08/01/2002 : 1:17:14 PM
Jay said:
quote:
I have two nice ones...about 1000 bucks will buy them both!

Fluffy said:
quote:
Anyway you slice it, BITCHES aint cheap!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 07/31/2002 : 4:18:30 PM
quote:
damn i'm screwed not in the good way
not the way u'd like, eh?

pcbTIM Posted - 07/30/2002 : 11:23:43 PM
Then damn........I'm screwed......and not in the good way.

Jay Posted - 07/30/2002 : 11:09:40 PM
Well, it all depends...If you replace them with bitches of equal or higher standards...why no, No one will mind.

Jay
pcbTIM Posted - 07/30/2002 : 8:37:32 PM
And I'll be there for pick-up in the U.K........I hope no one will mind if a few of them "got lost in the mail"?

Captain Petersburgh Posted - 07/30/2002 : 7:58:07 PM
quote:
i supply the bitches......silky is the distributer.....
hey ifg u guys need a trans-oceanic partner just give me a ring

Jay Posted - 07/30/2002 : 1:34:02 PM
I supply the bitches...Silky is the distributor...

I have two nice ones...about 1000 bucks will buy them both!

Jay
Silky The Pimp Posted - 07/30/2002 : 11:44:57 AM
I think for you we can make a deal!

Fluffy Posted - 07/30/2002 : 05:41:47 AM
Care to comment Silky?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 07/30/2002 : 03:54:28 AM
quote:

Looks like someone hasn't been talking to Silky!

Fluffy Posted - 07/30/2002 : 01:26:15 AM
2 things that don't mix well:

Puppies and....

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 07/30/2002 : 01:11:31 AM
Reese said:
quote:
the male tri-colors (white, brown, and black) went for more than the female tri-colors who went for more than the male bi-colors, more than the female bi-colors, more than the white males, more than than the white-females.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 07/11/2002 : 11:41:54 AM
Yes, i totally agree with you guys. When I replied to Reese's comment, I really was just asking where he sold the puppies to,

to quote myself, "If you jsut sold them to people wanting pets, that's another thing..." (sorry the quote thing isn't working)

So I agree, but just the way he said it I wasn't sure of where he sold the puppies, so i figured that they went for the highest price, which would be to sell to a breeder or dog-show trainer.

Jay
Evergreen Posted - 07/10/2002 : 3:14:12 PM
quote:
jay, fortunately we sold them only to those looking for pets. so i don't think we were ripped off in this case. plus four of them went to very close frends and we still see them quite often. my mom wanted nothing to do with breeders or trainers, citing the fact that some trainers and breeders keep the dogs in very inhumane conditions. she wanted the dogs to have places to run around and be free. much like ours.

and we were if close contact with a breeder. we got our jack from a breeder that only bread on the side and for pleasure not profit.

I'm good friends with someone who runs a greyhound rescue organization. I've heard and witnessed complete horror stories with trainers and breeders for this breed. No offense Jay, but Reese has a very valid point. It's such a money making operation with so much disregard for a creatures life. I have the same theory about dogs and cats as I do humans. Why would anyone of us want to breed more when there are thousands who need to be loved and cared for everywhere we turn. Take one of the ones who already exists and give it a good life of love and lets all stop reproducing more until all the ones we presently have are happy and fed. There are plenty of other ways to make money. Again, Jay I'm not referring to you specifically, the point was raised

Jay Posted - 07/10/2002 : 1:06:24 PM
That's good, I would much rather sell my puppies to people who would treat them fairly, like you did. I siad before, if you sell to breeders, they are more money, but selling to friends for less is always better.

Jay
Reese Posted - 07/09/2002 : 3:18:13 PM
jay, fortunately we sold them only to those looking for pets. so i don't think we were ripped off in this case. plus four of them went to very close frends and we still see them quite often. my mom wanted nothing to do with breeders or trainers, citing the fact that some trainers and breeders keep the dogs in very inhumane conditions. she wanted the dogs to have places to run around and be free. much like ours.

and we were if close contact with a breeder. we got our jack from a breeder that only bread on the side and for pleasure not profit. she owned the kennel that we boarded our jack at and all that. very nice woman. anyways, that's probably enough about that.

reese

Jay Posted - 07/08/2002 : 12:51:52 PM
quote:
have to contradict this. i'm not sure about the actual prices, it's been three years since my jack russel had pups, but the male tri-colors (white, brown, and black) went for more than the female tri-colors who went for more than the male bi-colors, more than the female bi-colors, more than the white males, more than than the white-females. but we made a killing off 5 puppies, it's to bad we had my dog fixed, we could have made a fortune off her.

My friend, you where hosed. Did you have a breeder look at them? If you can find someone who breeds JAck Russels, you should always talk to them first, because white, female Jack's are considered specail. If you jsut sold them to people wanting pets, that's another thing, because multi-coloured Jacks are cuter, but if someone was buying one for breeding, or to train for a dog show, you have to milk them for every penny! My brother's white female sold for just under 900 bucks! Talk aboot expensive...
Also, dogs really should'nt have pupiies more then once. One time is incredibly bad for them, and the second time, the are liable to eat teh puppies alive, or birth them and then not take care of them.
Jay
Jay Posted - 07/08/2002 : 12:41:35 PM
Well, i can hold them now. My Jack Russel, Isabel, finally trusts us with her kids. Htey are so cute i tell you! I wish i could get a picture of them up on the Internet but I'm too lazy!

Jay
Jay Posted - 07/07/2002 : 3:00:14 PM
The white ones are always more expensive than the colored ones....every Jack Russel in a dog show has to be 95% white...

Jay
LizT Posted - 07/07/2002 : 04:26:21 AM
Sounds like I need to get in the business of birthing pups instead of birthing people!!

Reese Posted - 07/07/2002 : 02:43:44 AM
quote:
All white, female Jack Russels can run 500-1000 bucks. All white males are 300-800, and mixed colors are 400-800, so they are pretty dman expensive!

i have to contradict this. i'm not sure about the actual prices, it's been three years since my jack russel had pups, but the male tri-colors (white, brown, and black) went for more than the female tri-colors who went for more than the male bi-colors, more than the female bi-colors, more than the white males, more than than the white-females. but we made a killing off 5 puppies, it's to bad we had my dog fixed, we could have made a fortune off her.

reese

Evergreen Posted - 07/06/2002 : 09:39:49 AM
quote:
Unfortunately, solid gold bars cannot mate and continue to produce the way Jack Russels can. HEHE

Ah yes but soon I will discover the secret to making gold out of mere common elements. So it'll be the same as breeding puppies. What do you think I do all day? MMWWAAAHHHAAA!

I love the artist Albrecht Durer who did all of these detailed pen and ink drawings of alchemy rooms from the 1600's, when the main goal of alchemy was to try and find a way to change common elements into gold. Way before we knew about the scientific properties of elements and when potions, spells, and magic were the governing force. Kinda creepy and mysterious but so fascinating.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 07/04/2002 : 04:03:33 AM
quote:

Unfortunately, solid gold bars cannot mate and continue to produce the way Jack Russels can. HEHE

So you've got sterile gold bars, huh? Sucker.

-what-
Fluffy Posted - 07/03/2002 : 5:38:37 PM

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 07/03/2002 : 2:50:40 PM
All white, female Jack Russels can run 500-1000 bucks. All white males are 300-800, and mixed colors are 400-800, so they are pretty dman expensive!

Jay
Evergreen Posted - 07/03/2002 : 11:10:35 AM
quote:
they are paying for a new roof and a twelve string guitar for me!

A new roof and a guitar....how much are those puppies exactly? Maybe investing in solid gold bars is not the way for me to earn money with my money!

pcbTIM Posted - 07/02/2002 : 8:21:51 PM
quote:

i could use a bitch... to bad my aprt doesnt alow them.

Why not? Do they have something against certain parties?

LizT Posted - 06/29/2002 : 11:36:57 PM
quote:
i could use a bitch

I think you should be very careful what you wish for!!!LOL!

Saint Jude Posted - 06/29/2002 : 9:20:38 PM
i could use a bitch... to bad my aprt doesnt alow them.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
pcbTIM Posted - 06/29/2002 : 9:01:49 PM
Sure! Send one over! j/k

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000