Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ginohassideburns Posted - 06/24/2002 : 12:57:16 AM
As I sit writing this message, I am looking out over the beautiful blue Hawaiian waters at the sun slowly setting. Wish you all were here. I was just curious as to where everyone elses summer vacations will take them?

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pcbTIM Posted - 07/05/2002 : 8:05:28 PM
Yeah......I'm betting the water was in the low 40s.....and I'm gonna do it again next week!!!! Woohoo!!

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Jay Posted - 07/05/2002 : 2:53:16 PM
I used to have a pool. This pool was never above 80 degrees. One year, on the first day we were able to swim in it, I jumped in. The water was 62 degrees. I gasped and got oot of there quick. That's the coldest I've ever been in. So YOU! sir, are a tough man.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
pcbTIM Posted - 07/04/2002 : 7:55:00 PM
I guess we'll never know.......

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 07/04/2002 : 6:47:25 PM
quote:

I almost gasped for breath underwater.

Probably a good thing you didn't do that.

-what-
pcbTIM Posted - 07/04/2002 : 5:54:22 PM
Well.......with my experiences there......it can get very hot......whereas the water is freezing cold, since it's essentially melted snow. The first TIMe I jumped into a small pond where a waterfall was (Bridalveil Falls), the water was so cold, that I almost gasped for breath underwater.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 07/04/2002 : 5:09:39 PM
Ouch. I just thought that if you're doing any outdoor activities, then you might have planned your wardrobe accordingly.

-what-
pcbTIM Posted - 07/04/2002 : 4:57:47 PM
How the fuck should I know?

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 07/04/2002 : 4:51:59 PM
No, where you're going.

-what-
pcbTIM Posted - 07/04/2002 : 4:49:22 PM
Here? In southern California?.......not too hot wich is surprising. It hasn't reach triple digits for a while. Like last night, swimming at night and freezing......doesn't make any sense.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 07/04/2002 : 4:37:56 PM
Ah, you lucky bastard. What's the weather like there now? Hot or just kinda mild?

-what-
pcbTIM Posted - 07/04/2002 : 4:27:59 PM
Which one...hehe......actually, I leave for Yosemite on Sunday and I get back on Friday.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 07/04/2002 : 1:50:19 PM
quote:

In a little over a week, I'm going to Yosemite for 5 days.......then I'm gonna visit my dad in San Francisco for 2 weeks in August.......wow.....that's a lot of prepositional phrases...

When is this? Soon right? Well, have fun Patrick.

-what-
pcbTIM Posted - 06/29/2002 : 6:13:24 PM
On no, my friend.......you have it backwards......You suck because I get to go to Yosemite and you don't.

My_Bad_Side Posted - 06/29/2002 : 01:45:04 AM
quote:

I'm going to Yosemite for 5 days.

You suck, I'm jealous. I would LOVE to go to Yosemite...Maybe on my next trip out that way....

No one understands me.
LizT Posted - 06/28/2002 : 10:17:14 PM
quote:
As I sit writing this message, I am looking out over the beautiful blue Hawaiian waters at the sun slowly setting. Wish you all were here. I was just curious as to where everyone elses summer vacations will take them?

You suck!! LOL! just kidding, I'm jealous... Sounds wonderful!

pcbTIM Posted - 06/28/2002 : 8:31:44 PM
In a little over a week, I'm going to Yosemite for 5 days.......then I'm gonna visit my dad in San Francisco for 2 weeks in August.......wow.....that's a lot of prepositional phrases...

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 06/25/2002 : 12:06:15 AM
My summer vacation was the trip to Cali. I'd never been there. And it was fun. I might make another less large trip before the summer's over tho...who knows? Since I'm a working man, I don't have to worry about school. It's the boss I have to deal with.

-what-
dan p. Posted - 06/24/2002 : 5:30:02 PM
i'm going to long beach island in new jersey on the 27th through the 3rd. it's great. me and a friend go down there every year. it's got the ocean like 200 feet away, sweet mini golf palces, a 24 hour wings place (next to a mini golf place) and all kinds of god stuff. i bring a guitar and he brings his drum machine. plus now we have an übercube. frankly, i can't wait. i'll probably pick up some chicks.
i'll put them back down, of course.

get in the car, little girl.
Fleabass76 Posted - 06/24/2002 : 2:22:16 PM
quote:

it will take me back home for a week...... what a vacation they give us. atleast summerfest is over the break.

Yeah, ditto, but at least I'll have all of next fall and summer to do shit. P.S. Summerfest is a 2 week festival of music in Milwaukee, it's usually pretty cool. A few cool bands usually play on free stages.

"Women and rhythm section first."
Mr. Jaco Pastorius
Adopt your own useless blob!
Saint Jude Posted - 06/24/2002 : 12:58:35 AM
it will take me back home for a week...... what a vacation they give us. atleast summerfest is over the break.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000