Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Summer!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 06/11/2002 : 4:03:39 PM
Finally! I'm away form Hard-On Middle School! Shit, that means im going to HArd-on hgih school next, which means i'll be screwed even more so in 9 weeks. So, i had my first smoke of this summer! AND! I got an award for having the dryest sense of humor! THey gave me an award, and a little troll! It was funny as hell!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
23   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 06/25/2002 : 01:21:40 AM
I've been out of school for over a YEAR. Man that's weird. I'm still hoping for that job. I'm going to keep you posted...things should be happening soon with it.

-what-
Saint Jude Posted - 06/22/2002 : 12:14:19 AM
hell yeah summer, im chillin this summer in..... sigh, school all day long, w little to no windows. but i will be done in a year, so its kewl. and its music so it aint to bad at all.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 06/21/2002 : 11:37:11 PM
no not spellin'.

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
{=HTG=} Posted - 06/19/2002 : 08:34:39 AM
Little early for a flaming JoeMoe isnt it?

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Fluffy Posted - 06/18/2002 : 10:57:27 PM
I'll hazard a guess.....SPELLING?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 06/18/2002 : 10:48:04 PM
Any guesses on why Mike is attending summer school? DON'T TELL 'EM!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 06/18/2002 : 7:50:17 PM
gee that sucks teri. i've got summer skool to clear my schedual for regular skool. it sucks

tericee Posted - 06/15/2002 : 10:56:27 PM
I start again on Monday. :-(

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 06/15/2002 : 7:23:27 PM
i'm oot of skool @ the moment. bored. jay we need to get to get together onver he summer

{=HTG=} Posted - 06/14/2002 : 11:45:55 PM
Haha, congrats.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Jay Posted - 06/14/2002 : 11:43:33 PM
yeah...27 cigarettes! Thats more than I usually smoke in a week! Cough Cough Cough...

Jay
{=HTG=} Posted - 06/14/2002 : 11:41:20 PM
Whoa......

Jay Posted - 06/14/2002 : 11:37:01 PM
It's my fourth day. So far i have eaten a gallon of ice cream, two boxes of chocolate animal crackers, six packages of Ramon Noodles, three bottles of coke, taken four advil, downed three cold/sinus pills, smoked twenty-seven grade"D" cigarettes, and threw up twice. So, what are you guys up to? Looks like i'll be BUSY!

Jay
genome Posted - 06/13/2002 : 08:48:13 AM
Meeeee Tooooo.

TalkingNeurons Posted - 06/13/2002 : 02:12:06 AM
My summer started about 3 weeks ago, and so far it's just been soooo lazy, which can be a problem, I tryed running 2 miles today, it was surprisingly easier than I thought, but I was still tiered as hell afterword.

quote:
Finally! I'm away form Hard-On Middle School! Shit, that means im going to HArd-on hgih school next,

I thought 9th grade was gunna suck, and be hard cause it's so different from middle school, but you realize it's pretty cool when it's done (don't worry, It'll go by so fast, it's mind blowing. I still can't believe it's summer). Can't wait till my future years in high school, then maybe culinery school, then, who know's where.

---------------
"Little or no expectations leave more room for experiences."
-Victor L. Wooten

pcbTIM Posted - 06/12/2002 : 9:00:36 PM
Congrats Kevin!! Now you know how I've been feeling for the past month!!

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 06/12/2002 : 8:41:47 PM
jay i dunno what u're talkin' aboot. i spelled it right.

Captain Petersburgh Posted - 06/12/2002 : 8:41:43 PM
jay i dunno what u're talkin' aboot. i spelled it right.

KevinLesko Posted - 06/12/2002 : 06:04:31 AM
My summer just oficially started too... Its the greatest feling in the world. I was done on Monday of finals week, so my roomies are all still taking finals, and I'm going to the beach! The only bummer is that now I have to move out, and into another APT. I hate moving, what a pain. It sure is a relief though, this was definately my hardest year of school yet, and I have a feeling next year will be worse since I finished my GE and will be taking all upper-division classes towards my major.

Jay Posted - 06/11/2002 : 8:23:04 PM
God Dammit mike you spelled my last name wrong! YOu've known me for how long? It.s Wiegand. Pronounced, wee-gind. Not wee-jind.

Jay
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 06/11/2002 : 7:06:25 PM
oh yeah it was funny as hell. ahem" and for dryest humor.... Sif Jason Wiegand" oh man i got a kick oot of that

genome Posted - 06/11/2002 : 6:35:50 PM
I didn't know people quit high school anymore.

That was supposed to be a question, but I didn't know what I was trying to ask. Well.

?uoyt' ner a, mehtf oenoer 'uoY
revrendmaynard14 Posted - 06/11/2002 : 4:30:32 PM
How old are you, I hated High School, so I quit the second semester of 9th grade. When I went from Kindergarten to 1st grade they gave me a teamwork award thing, and now I am "anti-socialization" funny stuff

*~Kaleigh~*

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000