Summer!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2002 :  4:03:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Finally! I'm away form Hard-On Middle School! Shit, that means im going to HArd-on hgih school next, which means i'll be screwed even more so in 9 weeks. So, i had my first smoke of this summer! AND! I got an award for having the dryest sense of humor! THey gave me an award, and a little troll! It was funny as hell!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2002 :  4:30:32 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How old are you, I hated High School, so I quit the second semester of 9th grade. When I went from Kindergarten to 1st grade they gave me a teamwork award thing, and now I am "anti-socialization" funny stuff

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2002 :  6:35:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't know people quit high school anymore.

That was supposed to be a question, but I didn't know what I was trying to ask. Well.

?uoyt' ner a, mehtf oenoer 'uoY
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2002 :  7:06:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh yeah it was funny as hell. ahem" and for dryest humor.... Sif Jason Wiegand" oh man i got a kick oot of that

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2002 :  8:23:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
God Dammit mike you spelled my last name wrong! YOu've known me for how long? It.s Wiegand. Pronounced, wee-gind. Not wee-jind.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2002 :  06:04:31 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My summer just oficially started too... Its the greatest feling in the world. I was done on Monday of finals week, so my roomies are all still taking finals, and I'm going to the beach! The only bummer is that now I have to move out, and into another APT. I hate moving, what a pain. It sure is a relief though, this was definately my hardest year of school yet, and I have a feeling next year will be worse since I finished my GE and will be taking all upper-division classes towards my major.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2002 :  8:41:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
jay i dunno what u're talkin' aboot. i spelled it right.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2002 :  8:41:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
jay i dunno what u're talkin' aboot. i spelled it right.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2002 :  9:00:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Congrats Kevin!! Now you know how I've been feeling for the past month!!

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2002 :  02:12:06 AM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My summer started about 3 weeks ago, and so far it's just been soooo lazy, which can be a problem, I tryed running 2 miles today, it was surprisingly easier than I thought, but I was still tiered as hell afterword.

quote:
Finally! I'm away form Hard-On Middle School! Shit, that means im going to HArd-on hgih school next,

I thought 9th grade was gunna suck, and be hard cause it's so different from middle school, but you realize it's pretty cool when it's done (don't worry, It'll go by so fast, it's mind blowing. I still can't believe it's summer). Can't wait till my future years in high school, then maybe culinery school, then, who know's where.

---------------
"Little or no expectations leave more room for experiences."
-Victor L. Wooten

Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2002 :  08:48:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Meeeee Tooooo.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2002 :  11:37:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's my fourth day. So far i have eaten a gallon of ice cream, two boxes of chocolate animal crackers, six packages of Ramon Noodles, three bottles of coke, taken four advil, downed three cold/sinus pills, smoked twenty-seven grade"D" cigarettes, and threw up twice. So, what are you guys up to? Looks like i'll be BUSY!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2002 :  11:41:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whoa......

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2002 :  11:43:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah...27 cigarettes! Thats more than I usually smoke in a week! Cough Cough Cough...

Jay
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2002 :  11:45:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha, congrats.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2002 :  7:23:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'm oot of skool @ the moment. bored. jay we need to get to get together onver he summer

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2002 :  10:56:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I start again on Monday. :-(

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  7:50:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
gee that sucks teri. i've got summer skool to clear my schedual for regular skool. it sucks

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  10:48:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Any guesses on why Mike is attending summer school? DON'T TELL 'EM!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  10:57:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll hazard a guess.....SPELLING?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2002 :  08:34:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Little early for a flaming JoeMoe isnt it?

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2002 :  11:37:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no not spellin'.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2002 :  12:14:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hell yeah summer, im chillin this summer in..... sigh, school all day long, w little to no windows. but i will be done in a year, so its kewl. and its music so it aint to bad at all.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  01:21:40 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've been out of school for over a YEAR. Man that's weird. I'm still hoping for that job. I'm going to keep you posted...things should be happening soon with it.

-what-
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000