Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 i have returned............

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 05/22/2002 : 6:39:28 PM
AHOT DERE ME LADS!!!!1 ye capt has returned. well i better get started readin' these here posts eh?

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
29   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 05/24/2002 : 8:04:05 PM
she be from me schooning school. arrr we pirates be the rum drinkin' type me lads. yo ho ho an' a bottle o' rum

revrendmaynard14 Posted - 05/24/2002 : 4:54:35 PM
Why, where is the teacher from?

*~Kaleigh~*
Jay Posted - 05/24/2002 : 4:36:12 PM
we were accually refering to one of our teachers. She says " Juring" adn " Rut Beer" and " Hamburg."

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/24/2002 : 08:13:00 AM
I figured pirates to be the rum type.

-what-
Fleabass76 Posted - 05/24/2002 : 03:34:54 AM
Welcome back Mon Capeetahn

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Fluffy Posted - 05/24/2002 : 02:59:55 AM
Pirates don't drink beer, the drink grog or ale. So we shouldn't be suprised that a pirate cannot spell beer.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 05/23/2002 : 7:27:06 PM
I never said you SHOULD> I was jsut informing. But you should know that beer is not spelled..." Bere." that one is just obvious.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 05/23/2002 : 7:23:13 PM
well how should i kno???

Jay Posted - 05/23/2002 : 7:20:32 PM
Bere? It's accually Rut-beer. That's how she says it.

Jay
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 05/23/2002 : 7:19:01 PM
" NO NO DERE WERE NO HAMBURGS JURING THE 6O', NO HAMBURGS JURING THE 70'S BLAH BLAH........ROOT BERE."

Jay Posted - 05/23/2002 : 7:16:07 PM
hahahaha! She is one of the best teachers i've ever had.

Jay
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 05/23/2002 : 7:15:25 PM
Lisa Kimmel forever!!!!!1

Jay Posted - 05/23/2002 : 7:12:44 PM
same here. Although i had Kimmel in my group! How cool is Kimmel? It was awesome!

Jay
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 05/23/2002 : 7:10:31 PM
the rock hall was cool but i hate gooin' w/ me school. i'd rather goo alone and not be so friggin' rushed. nice pirate joke dere

Jay Posted - 05/23/2002 : 7:05:39 PM
hahahahahhaha....hahahaha...hahahah...ha...h...

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in teh best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Erich with an h Posted - 05/23/2002 : 6:03:54 PM
whats the 18th letter of the pirate alphabet?

ARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

A pirate walks into a bar with the wheel of his boat attatched to his dick. The bartender after a while finaly says "ok, i gotta know, whats with the wheel???" and the captain replies "AR, I DUNNO, BUT ITS DRIVIN ME NUTS!!!!"

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Jay Posted - 05/23/2002 : 5:13:34 PM
yeah, but where John's bed is used to be the pink floyd exhibit. It was so SWEET!!!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Silky The Pimp Posted - 05/23/2002 : 5:02:13 PM
I loved it... the only thing I didn't like when I went was that they wouldn't let you take pictures or video inside. Those bastards.
-J

Jay Posted - 05/23/2002 : 4:45:25 PM
yes, the Lennon thing is still up! It was cool to see the original lyrics. But still, it's like, " Jerry Garcia......Lennon......blah.....Lennon...everywhere.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
victorwootenfan Posted - 05/23/2002 : 12:17:40 PM
yes!! fluffy caught my dead poets society/walt whitman reference! 10 cool points for fluffy!

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Fluffy Posted - 05/23/2002 : 08:53:42 AM
Isn't the view nice from up there? Glad you made it back safely and you are back amongst friends. Hope to see you again soon. Thanx for taking the trip, it meant alot. Sorry you couldn't make it to any other shows. Looking forward to future rendezvous'.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/23/2002 : 08:41:05 AM
I returned today too. From my trip that ... well, I hadn't posted since I got back. But I guess that's not that important. I'll get up on my desk now.

-what-
Fluffy Posted - 05/23/2002 : 06:59:59 AM
Up on your desks everyone!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
victorwootenfan Posted - 05/22/2002 : 9:40:46 PM
oh captain, my captain...welcome ye back!

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Silky The Pimp Posted - 05/22/2002 : 8:54:18 PM
Are you talking about the R'n'R Hall of Fame? They still have the Lenon exhibit up? It was super cool to see the original sheets that the lyrics to some of the Beatles songs were written on, by the hand of John Lennon.
-J

Jay Posted - 05/22/2002 : 7:53:53 PM
Ah yes Capt. Mike!!!!! I missed ya, aye i did! Batten down de hatches! Blow em over, we're sailin home, aye we are! Aye i love the sea spray, aye! THree cheers for de cap'n!!! Hip hip Horrah! Hip Hip Horrah! Hip Hip Horrah!

So how'd you like the Rock Hall today, Mike? I found it pretty groovy, save for the fact that they sohuld just re-name the damn place the John Lennon museam! Everywhere, John this! Replace Pnik Floyd with John's bed!?!?!?! SHIT!

Jay
{=HTG=} Posted - 05/22/2002 : 7:16:03 PM
Welcome back Capt, and MBS.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 05/22/2002 : 6:54:29 PM
GET YE DAMN BOAT OOT OF ME FRIGGIN' DOCK!!!! ha ha just kiddin'. weird about that

My_Bad_Side Posted - 05/22/2002 : 6:51:54 PM
Man, we returned on the same day...hmmmmmm.....I shouldn't have mentioned that.

No one understands me.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000