Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Im back...........

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
NeverKillADream Posted - 05/21/2002 : 11:54:10 PM
i dissapeared a few days, i moved to florida, from indiana, so i now live in west palm beach florida, but i wanted to say that im back, lol. and when's TIM coming here? lol

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 06/17/2002 : 4:06:49 PM
Hey Teri, did you realize TR opened for Sister Hazel last halloween in Chicago at Loyola? That was the nite Rew and I went to The Metro to see Spiritualized with Ed Stack, who also happened to be in Chicago at the same TIMe. That show also came up in my "The Trek Home.." post. The guy who gave Rew and Katie a ride back down the Mt ended up being a former employee of The Metro. Small world!! Guess you have entered the ranks of LIVE-hard fans with Jason and Liz. Congrats!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
LizT Posted - 06/17/2002 : 1:57:26 PM
quote:
Just to show Jason and Liz they're not the only die-hards.

I kinda look at it as live-hard!!!! It took me a long TIMe to realize that life is way too short. And what I've got left of it, I will spend my TIMe much more wisely!! And that includes going to more TR shows!!! Teri I hope to see you this fall!!!

tericee Posted - 06/14/2002 : 01:48:49 AM
quote:

Tom is talking about TX to Florida and if I am not mistaken MS is inbetween those 2 places. So keep your fingers crossed. Hope to see you on your home turf.

I saw Sister Hazel at a cool club in Biloxi one time. Too bad I can't remember what it was called. They had really good daiquiris though.

I guess Memphis would be closer to Jason though. I might even fly out for that show. Just to show Jason and Liz they're not the only die-hards.

teri

p.s. I just realized I HAVE seen Tim on both coasts, which proves I have die-hard tendencies. At the HOB Cambridge AND the HOB Sunset Blvd.
LizT Posted - 06/13/2002 : 8:22:28 PM
Yes and Xar is very familiar with it!

genome Posted - 06/13/2002 : 8:20:10 PM
Ha, what a funny abbreviation. KY

revrendmaynard14 Posted - 06/13/2002 : 8:13:18 PM
NO NO NO TIM needs to come to IN or KY!!!

*~Kaleigh~*
pcbTIM Posted - 05/31/2002 : 10:01:45 PM
Yes

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 05/24/2002 : 10:00:20 PM
who me???

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Jay Posted - 05/24/2002 : 9:58:54 PM
POST WHORE!!!!!!!!!!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 05/24/2002 : 8:55:29 PM
hi

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Fluffy Posted - 05/24/2002 : 02:51:28 AM
I will mention it to Tom when we start looking at dates for the fall. Hopefully he will consult me a little on that. Well see, keep your fingers crossed.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/24/2002 : 12:00:30 AM
Fluffy, I'm serious. Memphis would even be a good place to play. That'd be really close for us Oxford peeps. About an hour. And we'd be on the way to Florida from Memphis for you guys, so you could still stop here! It sounds like a plan to me. Everyone's invited. Liz, plan on this show for your homage. We have places here in Oxford that would hold as many as the HOB did. And we'd sure have as many people as were at that show. We'd represent. Werd up. Fluffy, let me know what I can do to enact that.

-what-
NeverKillADream Posted - 05/23/2002 : 11:54:27 PM
i live right by Ft. Lauterdale and Orlando so either one would be.......GREAT! lol and yea this was completly spontanous

Fluffy Posted - 05/23/2002 : 08:56:27 AM
Tom is talking about TX to Florida and if I am not mistaken MS is inbetween those 2 places. So keep your fingers crossed. Hope to see you on your home turf.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/23/2002 : 08:53:08 AM
How about Mississippi? It's on the way to Florida. And if you stop in Oxford, then you can be sure to get a good college crowd (ick!), but it's a crowd...

I'll even have a place for you to stay.

-what-
Fluffy Posted - 05/23/2002 : 06:12:58 AM
I don't know where West Palm Beach is, but Florida is on the list as a possible stop on the next TR tour. Cross your fingers, you may have to drive a little ways.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 05/22/2002 : 05:18:00 AM
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!! I LOVE Family Guy!

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Fleabass76 Posted - 05/22/2002 : 01:14:55 AM
quote:

over 3/4ths of floridians have arturitis... i read that somewhere, or maybe it was 1/3rd... had a 3 in it.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.

Are u sure it wasn't.....nothing?

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Saint Jude Posted - 05/22/2002 : 12:24:43 AM
over 3/4ths of floridians have arturitis... i read that somewhere, or maybe it was 1/3rd... had a 3 in it.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
LizT Posted - 05/22/2002 : 12:07:46 AM
Was this a planned moved or just something spontaneous?
Your signature pic isn't working anymore. It was a very nice one!
Glad you are back Joe. Hope all is well in Florida.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000