Im back...........
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  11:54:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i dissapeared a few days, i moved to florida, from indiana, so i now live in west palm beach florida, but i wanted to say that im back, lol. and when's TIM coming here? lol

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  12:07:46 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Was this a planned moved or just something spontaneous?
Your signature pic isn't working anymore. It was a very nice one!
Glad you are back Joe. Hope all is well in Florida.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  12:24:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
over 3/4ths of floridians have arturitis... i read that somewhere, or maybe it was 1/3rd... had a 3 in it.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  01:14:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

over 3/4ths of floridians have arturitis... i read that somewhere, or maybe it was 1/3rd... had a 3 in it.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.

Are u sure it wasn't.....nothing?

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  05:18:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!! I LOVE Family Guy!

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  06:12:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't know where West Palm Beach is, but Florida is on the list as a possible stop on the next TR tour. Cross your fingers, you may have to drive a little ways.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  08:53:08 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How about Mississippi? It's on the way to Florida. And if you stop in Oxford, then you can be sure to get a good college crowd (ick!), but it's a crowd...

I'll even have a place for you to stay.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  08:56:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tom is talking about TX to Florida and if I am not mistaken MS is inbetween those 2 places. So keep your fingers crossed. Hope to see you on your home turf.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  11:54:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i live right by Ft. Lauterdale and Orlando so either one would be.......GREAT! lol and yea this was completly spontanous

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  12:00:30 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, I'm serious. Memphis would even be a good place to play. That'd be really close for us Oxford peeps. About an hour. And we'd be on the way to Florida from Memphis for you guys, so you could still stop here! It sounds like a plan to me. Everyone's invited. Liz, plan on this show for your homage. We have places here in Oxford that would hold as many as the HOB did. And we'd sure have as many people as were at that show. We'd represent. Werd up. Fluffy, let me know what I can do to enact that.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  02:51:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I will mention it to Tom when we start looking at dates for the fall. Hopefully he will consult me a little on that. Well see, keep your fingers crossed.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  8:55:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hi

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  9:58:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
POST WHORE!!!!!!!!!!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  10:00:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
who me???

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2002 :  10:01:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2002 :  8:13:18 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NO NO NO TIM needs to come to IN or KY!!!

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2002 :  8:20:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ha, what a funny abbreviation. KY

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2002 :  8:22:28 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes and Xar is very familiar with it!

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2002 :  01:48:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Tom is talking about TX to Florida and if I am not mistaken MS is inbetween those 2 places. So keep your fingers crossed. Hope to see you on your home turf.

I saw Sister Hazel at a cool club in Biloxi one time. Too bad I can't remember what it was called. They had really good daiquiris though.

I guess Memphis would be closer to Jason though. I might even fly out for that show. Just to show Jason and Liz they're not the only die-hards.

teri

p.s. I just realized I HAVE seen Tim on both coasts, which proves I have die-hard tendencies. At the HOB Cambridge AND the HOB Sunset Blvd.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2002 :  1:57:26 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Just to show Jason and Liz they're not the only die-hards.

I kinda look at it as live-hard!!!! It took me a long TIMe to realize that life is way too short. And what I've got left of it, I will spend my TIMe much more wisely!! And that includes going to more TR shows!!! Teri I hope to see you this fall!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2002 :  4:06:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Teri, did you realize TR opened for Sister Hazel last halloween in Chicago at Loyola? That was the nite Rew and I went to The Metro to see Spiritualized with Ed Stack, who also happened to be in Chicago at the same TIMe. That show also came up in my "The Trek Home.." post. The guy who gave Rew and Katie a ride back down the Mt ended up being a former employee of The Metro. Small world!! Guess you have entered the ranks of LIVE-hard fans with Jason and Liz. Congrats!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000