Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 school is boring...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
victorwootenfan Posted - 04/30/2002 : 1:15:02 PM
sitting here in computer class, supposedly working on a report on phish, but i figure i got TIMe to post a bit. i might get around to doing that report in a few days, but probably not. this class sucks so bad...

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jay Posted - 05/01/2002 : 8:30:25 PM
i try to enjoy my last few years of youth...but it isn't really werkin (merkin) that well...Most of my time is spent bitching aboot how much society sucks...and another unfortunate thing...most people my age don't give a flyin' fuck!

Oh well...i guess thats all part of growing up.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
pcbTIM Posted - 05/01/2002 : 03:09:25 AM
You're one to talk HTG!

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
{=HTG=} Posted - 04/30/2002 : 6:53:43 PM
[quoteBefore you know it you become part of the working class, hopefully] [/quote]
That was probably the funniest thing i've heard in a while, hahahahahha. Oh yeah, and enjoy my youth before it's gone, you bet.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
LizT Posted - 04/30/2002 : 6:46:05 PM
quote:
Someone tell me that you know about what I'm talking..

Oh yes, enjoy your youth and school. Before you know it you become part of the working class, hopefully. You will be overworked and underpaid. Don't get a bunch of credit cards and get yourself so far in debt that you never get out. I think we discussed this topic before. Anyway, enjoy school and all the fun with it. Cause it's all downhill after that!!

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 04/30/2002 : 6:37:10 PM
And THEN you get to work full time and make deliveries for chickenscratch pay, no insurance and no [paid] vacation.

Enjoy school, my friend, enjoy school. The least you can do is realize that there's a time when you will WISH you HAD enjoyed school.

Someone tell me that you know about what I'm talking..

-What-
{=HTG=} Posted - 04/30/2002 : 6:32:18 PM
Yes. . . .school IS boring. But then you have those summer days where your so bored you wish you were back IN school. :(

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000