New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  1:15:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sitting here in computer class, supposedly working on a report on phish, but i figure i got TIMe to post a bit. i might get around to doing that report in a few days, but probably not. this class sucks so bad...

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  6:32:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes. . . .school IS boring. But then you have those summer days where your so bored you wish you were back IN school. :(

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  6:37:10 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And THEN you get to work full time and make deliveries for chickenscratch pay, no insurance and no [paid] vacation.

Enjoy school, my friend, enjoy school. The least you can do is realize that there's a time when you will WISH you HAD enjoyed school.

Someone tell me that you know about what I'm talking..

-What-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  6:46:05 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Someone tell me that you know about what I'm talking..

Oh yes, enjoy your youth and school. Before you know it you become part of the working class, hopefully. You will be overworked and underpaid. Don't get a bunch of credit cards and get yourself so far in debt that you never get out. I think we discussed this topic before. Anyway, enjoy school and all the fun with it. Cause it's all downhill after that!!

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  6:53:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quoteBefore you know it you become part of the working class, hopefully] [/quote]
That was probably the funniest thing i've heard in a while, hahahahahha. Oh yeah, and enjoy my youth before it's gone, you bet.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  03:09:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You're one to talk HTG!

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  8:30:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i try to enjoy my last few years of youth...but it isn't really werkin (merkin) that well...Most of my time is spent bitching aboot how much society sucks...and another unfortunate thing...most people my age don't give a flyin' fuck!

Oh well...i guess thats all part of growing up.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000