Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 for those who like lord of the rings...too much

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
victorwootenfan Posted - 04/04/2002 : 1:47:48 PM
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lotr/lotrstory00-00.html

funny as hell!

37   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pcbTIM Posted - 04/14/2002 : 03:07:19 AM
Those look very nice! Over the summer, I'm just gonna go to a Guitar Center and play electrics all day.

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/14/2002 : 02:29:21 AM
Here they are:

SRV Strat

LP Custom

SG Gothic

PRS Singlecut

My_Bad_Side Posted - 04/14/2002 : 01:52:33 AM
Yeah, that's Saint Jude with the Gothic LP.

My_Bad_Side Posted - 04/14/2002 : 01:50:20 AM
Silky, please link to an SRV Strat. If it looks like what I think, then I'm not sure I'm attracted to that particular guitar. I tend to not like Strats and Teles. For that matter, I don't like Les Pauls all that much. The Gothic LP isn't bad (I think someone on the other page had one of those. Not bad...)

I'm with you on the SGs. Those are just bad. The Gothic, the ... well, any SG. The double-neck...heck yeah!! Just bad guitars.

And I don't know what the PRS is.

Not that you asked me or anything. But I felt like commenting.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/13/2002 : 9:59:49 PM
It will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine.
-J

victorwootenfan Posted - 04/13/2002 : 8:45:35 PM
i concur on the SRV stratocaster, my god does is play and sound good, i haven't tried any of the others out, but for the SRV alone, that's all you need!!!

Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/13/2002 : 7:12:23 PM
quote:
then an electric guitar (any suggestions?....

As far as I'm concerned there are only 4 electric guitars. SRV edition Stratocaster, Black Les Paul Custom, SG Gothic (or Angus Young edition if you must have it), PRS Singlecut in blue. All others must bow to the beauty which are those guitars.
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 04/13/2002 : 5:49:38 PM
Will do Silky! But first I have to get a violin, then an electric guitar (any suggestions?....but I'm not gonna buy one for a while due to lack of money), then a PS2 so I can play FFX, and then I'm get the gamecube.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/13/2002 : 3:30:39 PM
quote:
You piece of shit. You got to play the new Bond and I didn't? God I love that game.....but Perfect Dark is much better. You know my friends just started to play Bond for N64, and they are addicted. They let me play once, and let's just say that I'm not allowed to play anymore with them. They got so pissed at me that they played teams (3 vs.1....me) with grenade launchers in the Temple. I was only allowed to use handguns, and I could only play with my left hand.......needless to say, I still won.

Ha! My roommate and I are the same way... we can't get anyone to play us in the old bond because we are too good. We are getting pretty good at this new one too, and we keep dogging it with our other roommate so he'll get into it... otherwise he'd quit right away just like with the old one. It's funny, we're just flailing around and keeping the score exactly where we want to to let him think he can win. If you like the old one that much, you have to get a gamecube and get the new game. It kicks much ass.
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 04/13/2002 : 04:17:34 AM
quote:

Yeah the new one is just like the one for 64 only updated so I'd have to give it the nod. You can also put bots in this one so it's a ton of fun to play with friends.

You piece of shit. You got to play the new Bond and I didn't? God I love that game.....but Perfect Dark is much better. You know my friends just started to play Bond for N64, and they are addicted. They let me play once, and let's just say that I'm not allowed to play anymore with them. They got so pissed at me that they played teams (3 vs.1....me) with grenade launchers in the Temple. I was only allowed to use handguns, and I could only play with my left hand.......needless to say, I still won.

{=HTG=} Posted - 04/12/2002 : 10:20:22 PM
It's pretty good, yeah. But if you've played the PS2 version first, then go and play it for the PSONE, the graphics are UGLY. Terrible, god-awful. True, there diffrent systems, but jeeze.

My_Bad_Side Posted - 04/12/2002 : 10:14:33 PM
Does THPS3 work well with the PSOne? I might get it if it does.

{=HTG=} Posted - 04/12/2002 : 9:04:13 PM
I've only played Tony Hawk 3 on an original playstation, and it was without a damn dual shock. My fingers got all blistered afterwards.

victorwootenfan Posted - 04/12/2002 : 8:56:48 PM
i've played tony hawk, and the bond one. very fun games!! ADDICTIVE AS SHIT!!

{=HTG=} Posted - 04/12/2002 : 8:16:45 PM
Especially when you unlock all the bots and you play in the Matrix style level. Ah, good times.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/12/2002 : 7:56:25 PM
Yeah the new one is just like the one for 64 only updated so I'd have to give it the nod. You can also put bots in this one so it's a ton of fun to play with friends.
-J

My_Bad_Side Posted - 04/12/2002 : 7:55:43 PM
Never played it. I always have the nasty habit of only playing games I buy. And I don't buy games that I haven't played, so that makes for a pretty monogomous relationship with games. But that's ok. I played THPS2 for three months straight. I'm not even sure I blinked.

{=HTG=} Posted - 04/12/2002 : 7:41:56 PM
Ah, Bond for the N64. But how could you forget about Perfect Dark? The muliplayer is the best, you and three other people with about 15 "bots" to fight againts.

My_Bad_Side Posted - 04/12/2002 : 7:35:39 PM
Bond for N64 was good too. 4 player, killing each other. Man, that's as good as triacetone-triphosphate and some metal tubes strapped to my chest.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/12/2002 : 7:17:39 PM
I just bought the new Bond for Gamecube... way too much fun.
-J

My_Bad_Side Posted - 04/12/2002 : 6:28:20 PM
Ever play Tony Hawk Pro Skater III on there? I'll bet its a blast.

{=HTG=} Posted - 04/12/2002 : 6:12:38 PM
The only thing worthwhile that I played on a PS2 was Twisted Metal Black. That games just a little disturbing, just a little.

My_Bad_Side Posted - 04/12/2002 : 6:10:35 PM
Well, my favorite game is still on regular Nintendo, and then I like one game on Playstation one, so that's about it for me. I haven't even played a PS2 yet.

victorwootenfan Posted - 04/12/2002 : 12:53:02 PM
yeah, i never ended up getting any gaming systems past sega genesis and nes nintento. pretty sad, but i guess that's how i got into computer games.

My_Bad_Side Posted - 04/12/2002 : 12:45:02 PM
I don't have anything against computer games, but I just never play them. I'm too used to the systems (PS1, nintendo, etc) to be able to get used to that kind of game. Plus, I'm not sure my computer would be glad to handle all that memory.

But it probably would be cool, right. I'll play it when it comes out for PS1. Ha.

victorwootenfan Posted - 04/12/2002 : 12:42:10 PM
Despie the fact that the game is just another marketing ploy, a game for lord of the rings would sound actually pretty decent. I don't know of course how many other people play computer games, but i don't know, it sounds good to me.

pcbTIM Posted - 04/12/2002 : 06:34:08 AM
Wow! Will the marketing ever stop?!

Fluffy Posted - 04/12/2002 : 06:31:21 AM
My computer guy who fixes and walks me thru all my computer dilemmas told me he will be working on the new LOTR online game. He will be in charge of tech support. His company just got the contract. They are giving them 1 1/2 years to get it up and running. They would like to have it out by the release of the 3rd movie. He says he is gonna be super bizi cause it usually takes about 2 1/2 years to get a game up and running. Whoa, again I really don't understand how all that works but he is excited and it sounds pretty kewl. He has worked on may numerous other games. I don't remember the name right now but I will find out and post them here.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
My_Bad_Side Posted - 04/12/2002 : 12:59:03 AM
Man, it's not sad, it's great.

drummerboy82 Posted - 04/12/2002 : 12:47:23 AM
so so sad....

"Seems like people are the viruses
And earth is simply tired of us"-311-.
My_Bad_Side Posted - 04/12/2002 : 12:39:54 AM
I know a plethora of things of which you haven't thought.

A veritable cornucopia, if you will.

pcbTIM Posted - 04/11/2002 : 9:47:42 PM
quote:

vicTIM.

Holy crap! There's one I never thought of!

My_Bad_Side Posted - 04/11/2002 : 8:54:48 PM
Anyone notice on the site when this guy started making the Lego LOTR? I'm wondering if it was before the movie. If so, then that guy is a diehard fan. Otherwise, he's just a vicTIM.

{=HTG=} Posted - 04/05/2002 : 8:32:56 PM
Reminds me of a funny joke I said today. This morning I sat with my friends and saw these big nerds making sounds effects, my friend thought it was hilarious. I said,

"Those guys will probably never experince the pleasure of a woman..........oh wait, maybe they can just role-play one!!!!!!"

Criket noises followed by a cough......

"Whoa, tuff crowd, ahem*.

pcbTIM Posted - 04/04/2002 : 8:17:35 PM
All I have to say is that it is just a book. Geez! This person must have waaaaaaayyyy too much TIMe on his hands.....just look at this!

victorwootenfan Posted - 04/04/2002 : 4:57:14 PM
yeah i know, there's so many loser websites like that cropping up...sad actually

Saint Jude Posted - 04/04/2002 : 4:02:11 PM
good lord, some pepole.... sheesh.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000