Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Happy Birthday Dirtysloth

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LizT Posted - 03/13/2002 : 5:29:50 PM
Happy Birthday Patrick!
March 12th

Sorry it's a little late. Hope your trip to Florida was a blast! Liz

13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jay Posted - 03/14/2002 : 6:14:55 PM
cause i've got the golden ticket, of course!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/14/2002 : 6:05:14 PM
Why Jay... why?

pcbTIM Posted - 03/14/2002 : 5:32:44 PM
oh....that makes more but still no sense.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Jay Posted - 03/14/2002 : 3:48:53 PM
that was pretty close pcb, but accually, i was so tired, and agrivated for having to hadn write thrity pages of nonsense that night, that i went a little overboard. It is accually a dying man talking to his dog, who was in a dog fight ( and lost, by the way) to Old Yeller. Pretty good guess, though

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Fluffy Posted - 03/14/2002 : 1:38:32 PM
N..I..C..H..O..L..S..O..N

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/14/2002 : 07:18:27 AM
quote:

well.......i.......did.......just.......we can forget this......it'll....be......okay...Sparky.....you....won't have.....to.....die......old yeller.........didn't mean to....bite.....that.....hard.......i guess i shoul not've let....you.......fight.....with....him.....run.....doggy.......i'll...be....okay....

OK! I might have a grasp on this! First Jay didn't want to talk aboot moving on to "other" drugs and decided to "segue" to what looks like a Jack Nickelson (sp?) quote into having a two-way conversation between Old Yeller and the boy that was supposed to shoot him but let him go instead..............WAIT!!!....THAT STILL DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!!!

Fluffy Posted - 03/14/2002 : 04:17:07 AM
Happy b-day!! Seems the gods smiled down on you, while you were away the board crashed. We have not been able to post for like 3 days. So all that catching up you were worried about should not be all that difficult. Glad you had a great respite. I leave tomorrow!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
KevinLesko Posted - 03/13/2002 : 11:01:00 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

dirtysloth Posted - 03/13/2002 : 9:09:56 PM
We're in the same boat Silky. Thanks for the kind words and I had an incredible time in Florida! I'll have to save any more catching up for later because I drove about 800 miles today. Time for bed.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/13/2002 : 8:54:11 PM

Jay Posted - 03/13/2002 : 8:21:21 PM
well.......i.......did.......just.......we can forget this......it'll....be......okay...Sparky.....you....won't have.....to.....die......old yeller.........didn't mean to....bite.....that.....hard.......i guess i shoul not've let....you.......fight.....with....him.....run.....doggy.......i'll...be....okay....

Jay
pcbTIM Posted - 03/13/2002 : 7:36:02 PM
Jay? Did you move on to more "potent" eucalyptus?

Jay Posted - 03/13/2002 : 5:38:22 PM
enough! Happy birthday, adn always remeber my brother, one fish two fish, red fish blue fish, two zer zero party oops! outa time, my bacon's smellin fine!

Jay

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000