Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 This is great!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 03/13/2002 : 4:51:29 PM
I'm watching a cooking show, and they have this french chef on. He can hardly speak english, but he is YELLING english. At one point, he goes, " WE PUT DE BUTTAIR IN DEPAN, AN DEN WE COOK DE BUTTAIR UNTIL DE BUTTAIR GET BROWN, AND DEN WE PUT IN DE VINE AND DEN DE TOMATO. NOW! IN DE PAN IZ DE BUTTAIR, SO WE GET DE PEPPAIR AND DE SALT IN DE BUTTAIR. NOW WE PUT IN DE PAN DE FISH!TWO MINUTES LATER...NOW DE FISH IS DONE AND OF COURSE WE EAT DE FISH NOW! OPkay that isn't funny at all. I was certainly laughing my fat ass off...

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
25   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jay Posted - 04/02/2002 : 2:22:03 PM
2110-the year the earth lets a sigh of relief that the sun will only be burning for a nuther 200 billion years. Then Mother Earth will no longe rahve to support life and can relax in Mexico, or, wherever she wants to...Oh, the nasty things we do to this planet!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Fluffy Posted - 03/31/2002 : 05:37:07 AM
Now its 2008 the year the world ends.....Woops! I wasn't supposed to let on about that. Now I am in trouble, I just can't seem to keep my big mouth shut.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 03/30/2002 : 9:20:43 PM
now it is 1987, MY birthyear!

Jay
pcbTIM Posted - 03/30/2002 : 8:58:45 PM
quote:

And with a magic touch, Joemoe set the topic aflame.

BAM!

.......on a side note, I noticed that the number of my posts (1983) is the same as the year I was born. Go Me!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Fluffy Posted - 03/30/2002 : 05:06:52 AM
Considering the subject, would that make it a Grey Poop-On Flambe?
Thanx to joemoe this post is now a flambe!!!

Main Entry: [1]flam·bé
Pronunciation: fläm-'bA, flän-
Function: adjective
Etymology: French flambé, from past participle of flamber to flame, singe, from Old French, from flambe flame
Date: 1914
: dressed or served covered with flaming liquor — usually used postpositively

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
joemoe Posted - 03/29/2002 : 11:00:46 PM
And with a magic touch, Joemoe set the topic aflame.

someguywithaguitar Posted - 03/29/2002 : 08:54:09 AM
I thought it was pretty lame actually.

{=HTG=} Posted - 03/28/2002 : 7:12:19 PM
For some reason not to many people find that skit funny. My bro didnt laugh, he called it dumb. I laughed till tears where flooding my eyes.

"Lean upon me, I'll lean upon you, We'll be okay."
-Dave Matthews-
Fluffy Posted - 03/28/2002 : 03:08:05 AM
(in my most pretentious english accent)
Pardon Me, but would that be Grey Poop On?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/27/2002 : 8:17:36 PM
Cooking shows are great..............................................................FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!!!!!!

Jay Posted - 03/27/2002 : 3:52:35 PM
quote:
But as a cooking show, as with any cooking show, BORING!!!!!
I fucking love cooking shows...i don't know why, there's just somehting aboot them....

Jay
Jamie M Posted - 03/26/2002 : 10:47:40 PM
quote:

This is also great! The skit with Christopher Walkins on SNL. When he plays the record producer with the Blue Oyster Cult. Will Farrel has the cow bell, hahahahahahahah. Christopher Walkins says, "I need more cow bell! Cow bell will give you golden records!" and "I have a fever, and the only prescription is cow bell!"

-Dave Matthews-

Haha... so true. That skit was amazing and I've liked that song ever since then.

tericee Posted - 03/26/2002 : 10:37:47 PM
Have they done Iron Chef on SNL? That could be interesting.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/26/2002 : 6:26:42 PM
This is also great! The skit with Christopher Walkins on SNL. When he plays the record producer with the Blue Oyster Cult. Will Farrel has the cow bell, hahahahahahahah. Christopher Walkins says, "I need more cow bell! Cow bell will give you golden records!" and "I have a fever, and the only prescription is cow bell!"

-Dave Matthews-
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/25/2002 : 01:09:43 AM
My dad and step mom really like that show. It's not that bad, and kinda funny at times. The best part is the verdicts, and seeing who beats the Iron Chef.

-Dave Matthews-
Fluffy Posted - 03/24/2002 : 09:23:45 AM
I am not making over a hundred grand a year for cooking so I don't think I will take it seriously!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 03/14/2002 : 3:46:08 PM
Facuizaw? yes go ahead. I love the iron chef becsuae it is funny. But, when you are making over a hundred grand a year by cooking, you'd better take it seriously!

Jay
Fluffy Posted - 03/14/2002 : 1:41:47 PM
I don't think it is the cooking show they are watching, it is more the silliness of everything involved and the behavior of the host and contestants. That shit is wacky!!! But as a cooking show, as with any cooking show, BORING!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/14/2002 : 07:11:55 AM
I never understood the thrill of that stupid show. Last year when I was in high school, some people would come into the senior lounge during our free period and watch tapes of the Iron Chef. Everyone would flock to the TV. I don't know what was more amazing: the fact that people were fascinated with a cooking show (high school seniors, mind you) or that someone actually taped it with the intention of watching at school.......Don't make no goddamn sense.

Fluffy Posted - 03/14/2002 : 04:14:05 AM
I was just gonna mention the Iron Chef. Now that is funny, in a sad demented kinda way! Kinda like watching a car crash!! You know you shouldn't look, but you just can't help yourself!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/13/2002 : 8:59:42 PM
That show is strangely amusing... but not in a laugh-with-them kind of way. It's really just funny because of how serious they seem to take it... the whole time you're sitting there and thinking, "Settle down Beavis, it's just dinner..."
-J

tericee Posted - 03/13/2002 : 8:48:08 PM
If you think that's funny, you should watch Iron Chef on the Food Network. It defies description.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
pcbTIM Posted - 03/13/2002 : 7:29:16 PM
Well......you don't speak so well.......we'll get to that.

Jay Posted - 03/13/2002 : 4:58:42 PM
fine fine, sorry i don't speak english

Jay
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/13/2002 : 4:53:11 PM
Is everything ok, monsieur?
-J

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000