Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 one odd observation

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 03/09/2002 : 8:56:58 PM
All the Jasons on this board. I'm one, casue that's my full name. I personally think that this proves people with my name are cool. Okay. Anyone ever been to a World Market? I LOVE those places! All the tea! Chocoalte! CANDY!!!!!!!! And what aboot those African carvings? Wow...my kinda store. I also love Boarders.
I do not like Wal*Mart. Infact, I hate Wal*Mart. At my local one, an old man named Merle used to werk there, and one TIMe he started following me, asking me questions like, "does your mother know you are buying that?" and "whatcha Lookin' For?" and he would NOT leave me ALONE!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
39   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 09/09/2002 : 02:08:23 AM
IM's versus the endless, or should I say mindless, postings.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 01:51:38 AM
Fluffy said:
quote:
I am so confused!!

Yes, you are confused.
quote:

ps:EVERYONE needs to learn the value of IM's

Yes, I am confused too.

Erich with an h Posted - 09/04/2002 : 4:06:02 PM
quote:
Poor fella. That story kind of reminds me about the time I got harassed by one of those people that stand outside the grocery store ringing that bell for donations... I was only about 14 I think and I was walking home with a new Marilyn Manson CD in hand and this guy asks me for some money, I say I don't have it, which I didn't, and then he starts asking me "are you sure?" and how much I paid for my CD and my clothes and all. Charity is good. Harassment is not.

Ive had that. some guy for the help the homless crap in NYC started pretending to grab something off of you and put it in the bin. I was tempted to break his fingers if he touched me.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Stay Tuned For The New Tim Site....
dirtysloth Posted - 09/04/2002 : 3:54:46 PM
Poor fella. That story kind of reminds me about the time I got harassed by one of those people that stand outside the grocery store ringing that bell for donations... I was only about 14 I think and I was walking home with a new Marilyn Manson CD in hand and this guy asks me for some money, I say I don't have it, which I didn't, and then he starts asking me "are you sure?" and how much I paid for my CD and my clothes and all. Charity is good. Harassment is not.

Jay Posted - 08/11/2002 : 2:49:48 PM
Poor poor Merle...I was at Wal*Mart and inquired about him...He's dead.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Fluffy Posted - 03/24/2002 : 08:40:23 AM
Dammit Merle!! Or is it Jason? I am so confused!!

pcbdmb wrote:
quote:
You must lead an amazing life Jay.

I must again agree with you here pcbdmb!
Jay, LAY OFF THE WAL*MARTS!!! Dammit Merle!!!

Jay wrote:
quote:
Any Poe fans here?

RU talking about the writer Edgar Allen or the female singer just called Poe? Either way, the answer is a LOUD YES!!!

ps:EVERYONE needs to learn the value of IM's

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 03/17/2002 : 12:37:26 PM
cause i want to. No, no. I kid i kid....Up with sarcasm!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
pcbTIM Posted - 03/17/2002 : 05:17:37 AM
quote:

im gonna smack you, pcbdmb.

Why?

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Jay Posted - 03/17/2002 : 12:07:15 AM
good idear

Jay
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/17/2002 : 12:05:22 AM
Let's call it a draw.
-J

Jay Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:57:14 PM
keep it up man....you wont quit, will ya? Silky, who will win?

Jay
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:54:13 PM
Then i'll keep going!

"Lean upon me, I'll lean upon you, We'll be okay."
-Dave Matthews-
Jay Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:53:20 PM
probably..Don't ferget, i'm always in bed by ten on weekdays, and im normally not home on friday nights, so you still have a chance!

Jay
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:50:21 PM
I should probably admit my defeat now.

-Dave Matthews-
Jay Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:49:03 PM
never shall you catch me! Any Poe fans here?

Jay
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:46:01 PM
Silky, he's up by to much!

-Dave Matthews-
Jay Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:44:21 PM
i see you ahve joined this regalia

Jay
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:42:57 PM
quote:
Up with sarcasm!

Here here.
-J

Jay Posted - 03/16/2002 : 10:12:37 PM
im gonna smack you, pcbdmb.

Jay
pcbTIM Posted - 03/16/2002 : 01:59:04 AM
Up with sarcasm!

Jay Posted - 03/15/2002 : 3:06:15 PM
Yes! Down with Wal*mart!

Jay
Jason Posted - 03/15/2002 : 11:42:48 AM
So much for all the Jason's are cool on this board....way to go there ay......

Just kidding ....All Jasons shall now get ban together and protest Wal-Marts everywhere...

Jay Posted - 03/14/2002 : 5:58:47 PM
i'm gonna write a book on it. When you can't drive, and can only stay home and listen to 60's Canadin Folk music, and TIM, of course, you turn into what i am, a complete wierdo. Just ask Superglue, he can atest to that, if he ever gets his square-head, skelton like self ova mya and posts!

Jay
pcbTIM Posted - 03/14/2002 : 5:33:37 PM
You must lead an amazing life Jay.

Jay Posted - 03/14/2002 : 3:50:44 PM
i think i should! I sought Merle oot cause i wanted to see if he'd follow me agian and ask me questions, and if he did, to say Dammit Merle!

Jay
Fluffy Posted - 03/14/2002 : 04:06:26 AM
I am just curious why you sought Merle out!! Were you missing him? Is there some kind of creepy connection we should know about? I say we get the 2 of you on Springer and you keep saying "Dammit Merle!!" to him and that way we can all see just how angry he gets!! You can make up some story about how he is always following you and trying to fondle you and you just can't stand it anymore and you wanted to confront him on national television. Springer sounds like the perfect forum. Whatta ya think?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 03/13/2002 : 8:18:10 PM
how can a story liek that be dumb. I saw merel and said dammit merle and then he got pissed. Not stupid. Although i am degressing intulecually.

Jay
pcbTIM Posted - 03/13/2002 : 7:33:51 PM
What the fuck?????........I guess Jay gets dumber the longer he stays away from the message board.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/13/2002 : 5:18:59 PM
quote:
i was just at wal*mart, and i asked if Merle was working that night. This is where it gets wierd. The person i spoke too had been working in this walmart for four years. ( I can't belive it, either!)he reflected aboot Merle, and said that Merle would come in when the place opened, and often worked overtime and was more than happy to fill in for people when they couldn't make it. But, one day someone told him he wasn't working hard enough and that he should leave the customers alone. He got so angry that he quit and now owrks at K-mart down the road. when i heard that i started laughing my ass off. The man i was talking too started cracking up, too. It was the only GOOD TIMe i've ever had at Wal*mart. THe next day, I went to K-mart to see if Merle was there, and he was. I said hi, and he immediatly began asking me questions, sort of like the kid in Uncle Buck. So, I looked in his eyes, and said, "Dammit, Merle!" His eyes lit up, and he then demanded to speak wiht my mother. I told him that my mom taught me that word. Then he got pissed, and said in a stern voice, " You don't speak to your elders that way!" I couldn't help but feel sorry for this old man, working his ass off in some Crappy K-Mart that's gonna close down soon, and all he can do is tlak to fat little kids in London Fog overcoats wearing glasses and plaid t-shirts and backward golf hats. Oh well, i guess you get like that with age. That story is true, and i would love to re-live it.

Jay Posted - 03/13/2002 : 4:32:24 PM
i was just at wal*mart, and i asked if Merle was working that night. This is where it gets wierd. The person i spoke too had been working in this walmart for four years. ( I can't belive it, either!)he reflected aboot Merle, and said that Merle would come in when the place opened, and often worked overtime and was more than happy to fill in for people when they couldn't make it. But, one day someone told him he wasn't working hard enough and that he should leave the customers alone. He got so angry that he quit and now owrks at K-mart down the road. when i heard that i started laughing my ass off. The man i was talking too started cracking up, too. It was the only GOOD TIMe i've ever had at Wal*mart. THe next day, I went to K-mart to see if Merle was there, and he was. I said hi, and he immediatly began asking me questions, sort of like the kid in Uncle Buck. So, I looked in his eyes, and said, "Dammit, Merle!" His eyes lit up, and he then demanded to speak wiht my mother. I told him that my mom taught me that word. Then he got pissed, and said in a stern voice, " You don't speak to your elders that way!" I couldn't help but feel sorry for this old man, working his ass off in some Crappy K-Mart that's gonna close down soon, and all he can do is tlak to fat little kids in London Fog overcoats wearing glasses and plaid t-shirts and backward golf hats. Oh well, i guess you get like that with age. That story is true, and i would love to re-live it.

Jay
Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 11:07:35 PM
Maybe you should have worn your t-shirt that says, "Stop following me, I am not a BOYTOY!!" on the front, and "Dammit Merle!!" on the back!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 03/10/2002 : 09:20:28 AM
quote:
DAMMIT MERLE!!!

I'm suprised that i didn't say that.

Jay
Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 02:53:05 AM
We have Jason's on the board?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/10/2002 : 01:39:55 AM
There are some awesome Jason's.
-J

Fleabass76 Posted - 03/09/2002 : 10:29:25 PM
DAMMIT MERLE!!!

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
smgallstars Posted - 03/09/2002 : 10:24:11 PM
the jason theory is true!!!
Jason Drewes

http://www.smgallstars.com
mail to: smgallstars@attbi.com
pcbTIM Posted - 03/09/2002 : 9:54:29 PM
one down.....one thousand to go.

Jay Posted - 03/09/2002 : 9:05:05 PM
you got it.

Jay
pcbTIM Posted - 03/09/2002 : 9:01:45 PM
uummmmm....Jay?......LAY OFF THE CANDY!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000