Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Track Length On Studio Album?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JTR Posted - 03/07/2002 : 10:00:04 PM
I'm looking for the studio album of You Are My Sanity from Sanctuary, so it might be helpful to have the track length with all these live versions around. Anybody?

12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pcbTIM Posted - 03/14/2002 : 06:40:36 AM
The one off of Stream is 4:04.....but I don't have the Sactuary one. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
JTR Posted - 03/13/2002 : 11:17:59 PM
bah...screw it

pcbTIM Posted - 03/09/2002 : 8:44:27 PM
What goose?

JTR Posted - 03/09/2002 : 11:49:04 AM
I'm looking for the studio album (I meant to put the word version here, I was half awake at the time) of You Are My Sanity from Sanctuary, so it might be helpful to have the track length (I'm looking for a time measurement here: minutes, seconds, hours even) with all these live versions around (and I now know ironically that that version is live, but I'd still like the length of that version). Anybody (wanna give me some help here)?

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/09/2002 : 09:52:49 AM
You're one of them too.

-What-
Fluffy Posted - 03/09/2002 : 07:27:27 AM
OVER THERE, silly goose!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/09/2002 : 04:52:29 AM
Where?

Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/09/2002 : 03:20:38 AM
Hey! Look over there!
-J

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/08/2002 : 11:15:59 PM
You're one of them aren't you.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
LizT Posted - 03/08/2002 : 10:54:35 PM
Jason, you are rambling again.....

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/08/2002 : 10:45:08 PM
quote:

I'm looking for the studio album of You Are My Sanity from Sanctuary, so it might be helpful to have the track length with all these live versions around. Anybody?

Erich, I'm impressed that you made sense oot of this. I have to say, I don't really understand the question. (82% of questions are missed because the question was misunderstood). (and 73% of statistics are made up on the spot.)

So if I were to understand the question, then I would be happy to tell the answer. Because I can get it, if I don't know it (which from what I DO understand of the question, I don't think I WOULD just happen to know it). In any event, I'll help you JTR, if you will help me know what the hell you are talking about.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Erich with an h Posted - 03/07/2002 : 11:01:24 PM
ironicly... YAMS off sanctuary is live. it was posted on another thread many many months back by fluffy and Jon, so thats why im sure... So go for the one off of the Stream album.

better yet, buy the fucking thing. If it means no coffee in the morning for a week, make the sacrifice.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000