Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 getting drunk with friends now thats fun!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
someguywithaguitar Posted - 02/15/2002 : 11:16:13 PM
Me and my neibor and friend have gotten drunk like every holliday this year. The first was on thanksgiving we didnt have alot of just one kind of any thing so we mixed it all together. Holy shit what a nasty taste. We would pass it around and drink fast keeping from throwing up. Well soon enough we got drunk man, we took like a hundred pisses. But then i had to leave. I stumbled into my house everything fuzzy. I sit down in my room and talk to my cat man i was wasted!!

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
{=HTG=} Posted - 02/17/2002 : 2:19:34 PM
quote:
Wasted thats all i can say about last night

Damn SGWAG, what all did you have? Moonshine?

someguywithaguitar Posted - 02/17/2002 : 2:02:38 PM
Wasted thats all i can say about last night.

{=HTG=} Posted - 02/16/2002 : 9:12:01 PM
quote:
i'd like to share a little quote with everyone now. "God didn't invent happiness, he just invinted beer to make people happy" or something like that, i don't know, i can't remember. but ben franklin said that once.

Oh man, thats hilarious.

someguywithaguitar Posted - 02/16/2002 : 8:34:54 PM
Yeah me and my friends got drunk in the front yard. Or it was really like the road but o well. Im getting wasted tonight at 12:00 and im egging some bitchy womens house. She threatened to kill me yikes well got to go get some alky houl.

dirtysloth Posted - 02/16/2002 : 10:07:34 AM
Man, the last time I really drank was last summer. One night I downed about 8 or 9 shots of tequila and washed every shot down with a beer. We were at a small little party. But the next thing I remember we were at my friend's house. So I didn't remember leaving(which turned out to be a difficult task for my friends since I couldn't even walk at the time). I thought I was still sitting on that dude's couch. So in relation to the other guy's couch, the bathroom would be behind you and to your left. In my friend's house, that's the front door. So for the rest of the night I tried to get to the bathroom by going out the front door and didn't realize until the next morning where I was. Woke up pretty drunk. Didn't puke the whole night(smoking weed tends to take care of that), but threw up a lot the next afternoon. Let's here it for alcohol.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Silky The Pimp Posted - 02/16/2002 : 01:42:32 AM
quote:
no possibility of puke tonight

*yawn*

Ahhhh... drinking game virgins. Someone needs to introduce you fools to the circle of death.
-J

Reese Posted - 02/16/2002 : 01:11:28 AM
i just got bakc from my some of my friend's house, and i agree. there is nothing better than geting wasted with you best friends. of course we were fortunate enough to have kegs of bud loight, so no possibility of puke tonight. but stil, i love just hangin with my friends in the front yard and dringking.

i'd like to share a little quote with everyone now. "God didn't invent happiness, he just invinted beer to make people happy" or something like that, i don't know, i can't remember. but ben franklin said that once.

reese

TalkingNeurons Posted - 02/15/2002 : 11:58:11 PM
....wow, I bet you had lots of fun...

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000