Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 It happened on Christmas Eve........

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
{=HTG=} Posted - 02/09/2002 : 12:01:51 AM
Three years ago, I was at my aunts house with my bro for the annual Christmas party. The adults slowly got drunk while singing ona karokee machine. Me, I was in a room watching T.V Well, my mom decides to leave, and we say good bye, hope in her car, and drive off. Everything is good, then, about a mile away from our house,
this rabbit runs across the road. NO! It was pretty big. For a split second I thought I could see the rabbits eyes, wide with terror as it realized that death had come for him. Then . .THUNK! The right side of the car lifts up a little, and with that, it's over.

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
{=HTG=} Posted - 02/14/2002 : 8:32:45 PM
quote:
HAHAHA, poor thing, you can just imagine the rabbit taking presents to it's young, and it's babies (you know how them rabbits are, gettin it on 20 times a day) sayin something like, "Mommy, when's Daddy getting home?" Then *SPLAT!*. hahaha, kinda funny.

Haha,

pcbTIM Posted - 02/12/2002 : 8:48:26 PM
I guess they're right....real life is much more exciting and gory than on TV.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
{=HTG=} Posted - 02/12/2002 : 8:19:05 PM
Holy crap.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 02/12/2002 : 11:29:28 AM
BL your story reminds me of something that happened to a friend of mine. He was on his way back to Atlanta from N.C. in what at the time was his mom's Mercedes... it was about a 1986 S Class so it had the big Mercedes hood ornament on the front. Anyway, somewhere about 100 miles north of Atl. a bird swooped down while he was on the highway and needless to say, he hit it. The wrapped around the hood ornament like a pretzel. He said the head flew off and got caught under the passenger side windshield wiper and guts were all over the windshield. I saw it when he got back and it was absolutely hysterical... allthough he had used the wipers so the head flew off. It was quite funny.
-J

Black Lotus Posted - 02/12/2002 : 10:01:53 AM
I had a bird him my car once ... driving down the road, the bird flew out and slammed in to the drivers door and bounced down the side of the car.

After I stopped and got out (to check for dents and kill the bird for messin' up my car), I noticed bird guts and feathers all over the door handle.

At that point, I realised my work was done and I drove the the car wash =)

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Fleabass76 Posted - 02/11/2002 : 12:48:59 AM
I ran over a skunk once. Stunk up my car an awful smell bye and bye. Hic-yuk.
Seriously though, it sucked ass.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Silky The Pimp Posted - 02/10/2002 : 9:39:25 PM
I once ran over a possum late at night... funny thing was that I fealt bad, but at the time I was more concerned with if I might have a severed possum head to clean out of my wheelwell. Damn I'm a heartless bastard.
-J

TalkingNeurons Posted - 02/09/2002 : 12:15:03 AM
HAHAHA, poor thing, you can just imagine the rabbit taking presents to it's young, and it's babies (you know how them rabbits are, gettin it on 20 times a day) sayin something like, "Mommy, when's Daddy getting home?" Then *SPLAT!*. hahaha, kinda funny.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000