Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Short Albums and Movies You Shouldn't Like

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/23/2002 : 03:08:52 AM
That's the question. What is the shortest album you know of and what movie do you like that you absolutely should not like, and why shouldn't you like it?

My short album - Coda by Led Zeppelin. That's 33 minutes and 01 seconds of musical interest.

My movie - Blast From the Past. Brennan Frasier turns my stomach. Alicia Silverspoon or whatever is a nice advantage, but I still should not like that movie. But I do. I think it's great.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pcbTIM Posted - 03/09/2002 : 04:33:20 AM
quote:

Maybe I just like that gun or something.

I bet you would!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/08/2002 : 11:01:42 PM
I didn't see Shallow Hal yet. But I like Jack Black in most of his movies (esp. Jackal when he gets his arm blown off.). (Ok, maybe that's not due to his acting. Maybe I just like that gun or something. I dunno). Anywho, maybe I'll check that movie oot.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Erich with an h Posted - 03/08/2002 : 10:14:29 AM
Martine Gore & Depeche Mode are wonderful, dont be ashamed :)

Short album - Blue by Joni Mitchell. Bout 35 minutes of one of the best albums ever written

movie... hm... Shallow Hal. I loved that movie.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/01/2002 : 11:35:45 AM
I have never seen that movie, nor do I believe that I will ever see it, so feel free to share, I promise it won't cause any loss of respect.
-J

Saint Jude Posted - 03/01/2002 : 10:28:22 AM
u know how much this board enjoys cheese.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/01/2002 : 08:50:18 AM
And that scene is almost too cheesy to mention.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
pcbTIM Posted - 03/01/2002 : 05:32:09 AM
..........and that scene is?????????

"I do what I can with what I've got."
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 02/28/2002 : 11:15:22 PM
I still like Blast From the Past. Watched part of it the other day...I love one scene particularly...kinda corny, like the whole movie.

-Jason-

babatunji Posted - 01/26/2002 : 08:08:59 AM
shortest alum? 'get in trouble' by the decentz (don't know how long it runs)

movie i shouldn't like? 'pink flamingos'...if you've seen this film, i don't need to explain why i shouldn't like it. but i do!!!

tericee Posted - 01/26/2002 : 02:56:25 AM
My favorite short album is Counterfeit by Martin Gore. (At 24:23 it's technically an EP.) I don't expect many of you to agree with me on this since many recent posts have noted how much the 80's sucked. I was in high school and college during the 80's (not big news since I've already come clean on how old I am) and I thought they were grand!

Worst movie that I love: Logan's Run. The main reason I shouldn't like it is that it just looks so unimpressive now. But it was one of the first "special effects" movies I remember seeing as a kid.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/26/2002 : 01:12:49 AM
You're hired. Now get to work.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/26/2002 : 01:08:01 AM
There were many hot girls in that movie. I'd dick the twins like it was my job.
-J

{=HTG=} Posted - 01/26/2002 : 12:58:22 AM
BUT! The girl in pink! She was hot huh?

Black Lotus Posted - 01/23/2002 : 9:22:32 PM
quote:

Sum:41- it's about 28 mintues.

I dont really know of "Dude Where's my Car" is THAT short, but my god, it's probably the worst movie ever created. The only part worth wasting your time on is when that hot girl in pink starts walking up to them. . .

That movie completely sucked ... I threw my popcorn at the screen 1/2 way through and left. Fuck I was mad I wasted my money on that pile of shit film. But, I guess I asked for it when you go to see a movie with a title like that.

---------------------------------------
I'm wearing 'push-up' undies.
{=HTG=} Posted - 01/23/2002 : 8:07:23 PM
Sum:41- it's about 28 mintues.

I dont really know of "Dude Where's my Car" is THAT short, but my god, it's probably the worst movie ever created. The only part worth wasting your time on is when that hot girl in pink starts walking up to them. . .

Saint Jude Posted - 01/23/2002 : 7:25:11 PM
Weezers green album or Marcy Playground... i dont know which is shorter but both are like barely 30 min.

As for the movie... its tough, i would have to say either Blues Brothers 2k or Charlies Angels,... if u have seen either of these films u KNOW why.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
pcbTIM Posted - 01/23/2002 : 7:16:16 PM
Blink 182 35:22 (I actually hate that CD and I don't know why i bought it).

My movie would have to be Spice World. The movie sucks but I have to watch it for some reason that is beyond my comprehension.

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000