Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Short Albums and Movies You Shouldn't Like
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  03:08:52 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's the question. What is the shortest album you know of and what movie do you like that you absolutely should not like, and why shouldn't you like it?

My short album - Coda by Led Zeppelin. That's 33 minutes and 01 seconds of musical interest.

My movie - Blast From the Past. Brennan Frasier turns my stomach. Alicia Silverspoon or whatever is a nice advantage, but I still should not like that movie. But I do. I think it's great.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  7:16:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Blink 182 35:22 (I actually hate that CD and I don't know why i bought it).

My movie would have to be Spice World. The movie sucks but I have to watch it for some reason that is beyond my comprehension.

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  7:25:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Weezers green album or Marcy Playground... i dont know which is shorter but both are like barely 30 min.

As for the movie... its tough, i would have to say either Blues Brothers 2k or Charlies Angels,... if u have seen either of these films u KNOW why.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  8:07:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sum:41- it's about 28 mintues.

I dont really know of "Dude Where's my Car" is THAT short, but my god, it's probably the worst movie ever created. The only part worth wasting your time on is when that hot girl in pink starts walking up to them. . .

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  9:22:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Sum:41- it's about 28 mintues.

I dont really know of "Dude Where's my Car" is THAT short, but my god, it's probably the worst movie ever created. The only part worth wasting your time on is when that hot girl in pink starts walking up to them. . .

That movie completely sucked ... I threw my popcorn at the screen 1/2 way through and left. Fuck I was mad I wasted my money on that pile of shit film. But, I guess I asked for it when you go to see a movie with a title like that.

---------------------------------------
I'm wearing 'push-up' undies.
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  12:58:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BUT! The girl in pink! She was hot huh?

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  01:08:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There were many hot girls in that movie. I'd dick the twins like it was my job.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  01:12:49 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You're hired. Now get to work.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  02:56:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My favorite short album is Counterfeit by Martin Gore. (At 24:23 it's technically an EP.) I don't expect many of you to agree with me on this since many recent posts have noted how much the 80's sucked. I was in high school and college during the 80's (not big news since I've already come clean on how old I am) and I thought they were grand!

Worst movie that I love: Logan's Run. The main reason I shouldn't like it is that it just looks so unimpressive now. But it was one of the first "special effects" movies I remember seeing as a kid.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

babatunji
Is Anybody Here?

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  08:08:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
shortest alum? 'get in trouble' by the decentz (don't know how long it runs)

movie i shouldn't like? 'pink flamingos'...if you've seen this film, i don't need to explain why i shouldn't like it. but i do!!!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2002 :  11:15:22 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I still like Blast From the Past. Watched part of it the other day...I love one scene particularly...kinda corny, like the whole movie.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2002 :  05:32:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
..........and that scene is?????????

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2002 :  08:50:18 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And that scene is almost too cheesy to mention.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2002 :  10:28:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
u know how much this board enjoys cheese.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2002 :  11:35:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have never seen that movie, nor do I believe that I will ever see it, so feel free to share, I promise it won't cause any loss of respect.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  10:14:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Martine Gore & Depeche Mode are wonderful, dont be ashamed :)

Short album - Blue by Joni Mitchell. Bout 35 minutes of one of the best albums ever written

movie... hm... Shallow Hal. I loved that movie.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  11:01:42 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I didn't see Shallow Hal yet. But I like Jack Black in most of his movies (esp. Jackal when he gets his arm blown off.). (Ok, maybe that's not due to his acting. Maybe I just like that gun or something. I dunno). Anywho, maybe I'll check that movie oot.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  04:33:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Maybe I just like that gun or something.

I bet you would!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000