TRelated Topics
 DMB Europe 2009
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2010 :  12:56:13 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This may be one of the best ever live releases from DMB, I just thought I'd mention to those on the fence about getting this that Tim is very loud in the mix, and rocks the whole set! I bought the expensive tour box, but right afterwards saw that the cd portion is on iTunes for pretty cheap, DOH! Oh well, at least the DVD should be good, but seriously, give this a listen, it's a must have live cd.

god
Kevin

dancheatham
Chatterbox

USA
180 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2010 :  01:21:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit dancheatham's Homepage  Send dancheatham an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The DVD is by far the best the band has released. It's not the best SHOW they've released, but it's very good, and the camera work and editing are EXCELLENT! It sucks that they pulled a bait-and-switch by releasing the CD part on iTunes a couple weeks after the expensive box set, but the DVD is definitely worth having.

I only wish they'd have put up the cash to get the rights to include Tim's Stairway solo in Watchtower (among a few other things that had to be cut: Prince, Michael Jackson, another Zeppelin interpolation).

Daniel Cheatham
dmbalmanac.com
Go to Top of Page

muldercat
Is Anybody Here?

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2010 :  4:19:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm looking forward to watching the DVD tonight!! Can't wait!
Millissa

freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.--KK
Go to Top of Page

JTR
Chatterbox

417 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2010 :  04:33:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ich muss abmachen, dass dieses Album zu gut ist. TR hat gespielt sehr gut und seine Gitarrespiele sind jetzt immer sehr entscheidend, wenn DMB spielt.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000