Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 DMB Europe 2009

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 02/19/2010 : 12:56:13 PM
This may be one of the best ever live releases from DMB, I just thought I'd mention to those on the fence about getting this that Tim is very loud in the mix, and rocks the whole set! I bought the expensive tour box, but right afterwards saw that the cd portion is on iTunes for pretty cheap, DOH! Oh well, at least the DVD should be good, but seriously, give this a listen, it's a must have live cd.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JTR Posted - 05/08/2010 : 04:33:41 AM
Ich muss abmachen, dass dieses Album zu gut ist. TR hat gespielt sehr gut und seine Gitarrespiele sind jetzt immer sehr entscheidend, wenn DMB spielt.
muldercat Posted - 04/27/2010 : 4:19:50 PM
I'm looking forward to watching the DVD tonight!! Can't wait!
Millissa
dancheatham Posted - 02/20/2010 : 01:21:11 AM
The DVD is by far the best the band has released. It's not the best SHOW they've released, but it's very good, and the camera work and editing are EXCELLENT! It sucks that they pulled a bait-and-switch by releasing the CD part on iTunes a couple weeks after the expensive box set, but the DVD is definitely worth having.

I only wish they'd have put up the cash to get the rights to include Tim's Stairway solo in Watchtower (among a few other things that had to be cut: Prince, Michael Jackson, another Zeppelin interpolation).

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000