Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Plumbing Equipment or controlling cheese?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2001 :  4:35:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WOuld you either want to turn your fingers, arms, legs etc. into plumbing equipment or be able to control a block of cheese with your mind?
IF you pick plumbing equipment, know this...YOu can't turn your entire arm into a wrench becasue that would be too heavy to lift, also, you can't turn your finger into a pipe, and then take it off and grow another finger.
WIht the cheese, you can't make anymore cheese than is already there, BUT, you can change the type of cheese ( cheddar into swiss...) and you can form the cheese into any shape or form that you want. YOu can screw with people's mind, or you can start with a forty-thousand ton block of cheap fast-food restaraunt grade cheese and turn it into some really expensive stuff and sell it...it's up to you...

Jay
Have you ever been eating pistachios, and you get a real rotten one? That is the nastiest tasting thing on this planet, let me tell you what..

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2001 :  4:47:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
what the fuck are you talking about? Jay, you have really got to lay off the weed for a while.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2001 :  4:52:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
not my idea...a friend of mine named ray thought it up...most people pick thte cheese thing

Jay
Have you ever been eating pistachios, and you get a real rotten one? That is the nastiest tasting thing on this planet, let me tell you what..
Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2001 :  5:07:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you picked the plumbing could you fashion a smoking device out of your fingers?

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2001 :  5:28:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yes you could i guess...but if you took it off, you would loose your finger...small price to pay i guess...but to answer your question yes ( you could also fashion one out of cheese...)

Jay
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2001 :  5:35:21 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
cheese. if you want people to shut up, you can tell people to put their tongue in the holes of swiss cheese, then change it to the really smelly kind of cheese.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2001 :  5:39:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yes, or you could tell them to cut a piece of cheese, and then they can't and get really pissed

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2001 :  6:47:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd be plumbing equipment ... I'd mutate into one gigantic bong, invite all of my friends over and smoke myself :)

-----------------------
Look ma, new signature!
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2001 :  10:47:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'd take the cheese because then i'd be able to make a huge profit and i'd be able to really screw with people's heads.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  03:02:59 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm with pcb, what in the blue hell are you talking about? Did you smoke the mistletoe?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  11:37:51 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Before I made my decision, I would invent plumbing equipment made from cheese.

I would of course then become cheese, and then if I ever needed to be some plumbing equipment, then I would just turn myself into whatever I needed, of the cheese variety that I'd previously invented.

And I would still be able to mess with people's mind just like with the cheese, so I'd basically be the schit.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  12:58:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
good idea never thought of that one

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  6:16:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That song in the Flash intro is called "BIG BLAST OF HOT AIR" !!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  9:51:40 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Few questions:

If I turned my finger into a pipe, then inscrewed/removed it from my hand, would it hurt?

If I made the shitty cheap cheese into expensive cheese, could I cut it up and sell it to different people, or would I have to sell the whole big brick to one person.

Finally, would the cheese be a body part?

Adam

There's a lot more to music than notes on a page.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  9:53:00 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, looking at this subjects title, "Plumbing Equipment, or Controlling Cheese" I think that those would both make good Tim Reynolds songs....hehe.

Adam

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  9:58:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yes, it would hurt like hell if you changed your finger into a pipe and took it off, becasue that would be removing your finger. IF you changed your cheese into expensive cheese you could cut it into smaller pieces, yes...what i would do is sell it to people and then change it into cheap cheese again, and then when thye complained, just change it back and be like, " What in blue hell are you talking about, have you been smoking the miseltoe?" (sorry, had to do it casue it fits perfect here) or you could make a cheese penis and throw it up someone's ass, and then turn it into a flat, sharp disk...ouch. OR use it with that dildo idea, then eat it afterwards. The possibilities are endless...

Jay
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  10:27:33 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If I had a cheese penis, someone's ass is definately NOT where I'd stick it.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  10:31:38 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And hey, why could you distribute your cheesy self, but not your pipe self? They should be considered equally, and if that was the case, if you can remove a finger from your cheesy self, then you could also remove your pipe finger. With the same consequences in both cases.

And if you started as 40000 tons of cheap cheese, then turned yourself into high class cheese, and sold yourself, wouldn't that still be prostitution?

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2001 :  04:31:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Jay, did you say "Turn it to Flat, Sharp Cheddar"? I am pretty sure that was a TR setlist songtitle for "Turn it to Love"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2001 :  04:32:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OHHHHHH, B Flat, F Sharp, Disco! I get it now. I'm so confused!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2001 :  09:43:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
understand that controlling cheese is not turning yourself into cheese, it's controlling a seperate block of cheese. With plumbing, if you turn your arm into a giant pipe, take it off and sell it (which you can...) you would lose your arm alltogether, and wouldn't grow one back, so it's pretty much pointless. I WANT TO HEAR FLUFFY"S CHOICE!!!!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2001 :  10:27:56 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, then I'm sticking with my original choice. I'd invent some plumbing equipment that is made from cheese, and then I'd pick to be the controlling cheese. And like I said, if I ever needed any plumbing equipment, then I could just make it from my cheese.

Man, this is a cheesy topic.

Sorry for that one...

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2001 :  1:03:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I love people's ideas when i ask them this question. One guy
(streotypical prep guy) said that this question was gay, and Jewish...Jewish? just shows how our society sucks today...

Jay
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2001 :  9:49:15 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn, I hate when people, usually preppie guys as luck would have it, use the term Jewish to refer to something stupid. What the fuck is that even about? If you saw something dumb, or heard somethign dumb, and said "God, that is so Christian" or "Damn, that is Lutheran man" people would look at you like you were nuts, which is just how we should look at these idiots that think Jewish is another word for stupid.

The same goes for using the word gay to describe something. "Man that is so bisexual" or "man that is so hetero" just wouldn't have the same effect now would they.

If Jewish or Gay means stupid, than anyone that uses the word Jewish or Gay in that context, should be refered to as such.

Adam

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2001 :  03:41:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, I've never really understood the whole "Jewish" thing. Back in high school, when somone didn't let someone else borrow money, they were called a Jew. Now I can sort of see the connection with the money, but that is still disturbing. And now that it has escalated into meaning stupid, it is just unbelievable.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2001 :  05:41:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well Jay, anyone who knows me well knows what my answer would be. Just ask Jon Soldo. I just spent a week at his house and I bet he can answer it for you. If he can't, I will be happy to tell you my answer and WHY.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2001 :  10:17:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, the people in my school are like spoiled rich kids...even if they aren't rich...i showed one guy Leo Kottke, and of course, Leo is now gay and Jewish...so...if i could control cheese, i could.......................

Jay
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2001 :  3:33:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
....control the WORLD!!!!!!!! Mwahahahahahaaaaa!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2001 :  3:40:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i was gonna cite the cheese penis thing...but that has a certain ring to it...i'd give you a high seat in my council...........

Jay
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2001 :  3:41:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no way! I call vice-president!(unless you don't want to be president, then I'll call that.)

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2001 :  3:46:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I call supreme ruler...you go ahead and be president...you'll basically be powerless...

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2001 :  3:50:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can make an army made of cheese, they'll be indestructable, and i'll rule the world...they'll spare lots of people so i can rule over them...thanks for the idear ( im talking (kick it up another notch!) like Emril (BAM!) now)

Jay
Go to Top of Page

James M.
Chatterbox

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2001 :  12:14:06 AM  Show Profile  Send James M. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
why does everything have to be about money and power baby?...lets turn this shit into love mann....some of us do the plumbing thing..some of us do the cheese thing...make a cheese house..and the plumbers go in and make it livable for the homeless...and we could certainly fashion the cheese into some sort of airplane to fly to the hungry....
james

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2001 :  01:38:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
James, my friend, you are on the RIGHT track!! More power to ya!(Or should I not say that with your comments on power and money? HEHE)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2001 :  09:43:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i like the cheese airplane thing. IF you haven't guessed yet (or haven't bothered to think about it yet...) i pick the cheese.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

James M.
Chatterbox

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2001 :  3:39:14 PM  Show Profile  Send James M. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks fluffy...well maybe a little power wouldnt be so bad..no no...must...resist..
"..hello david...im really tempted"
"..just take it one day at a time...and know that i love you"
"i love you too man"
simpsons-the episode marge goes to jail
...hmmmm ive got simpsons quotes coming out of my ass..my friend and i quote them all the time...its really amazing how much of that useless crap we have stored in our heads...we can recall what episode it is in the first 4 seconds....sigh..if only i could apply this memory to something useful..sorry..got off track
"mmmmmmm 64 slices of american cheese" homer
james

Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2001 :  9:48:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Velveeta OWNZ:

Peace On Earth
Jon
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2001 :  02:04:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Truer words were never spoken! Proof is in the pudding!(or should I say CHEESE!)CHEESE! CHEESE!CHEESE! CHEESE!CHEESE! CHEESE!CHEESE! CHEESE!CHEESE! CHEESE!CHEESE! CHEESE!CHEESE! CHEESE!CHEESE! CHEESE!CHEESE! CHEESE!CHEESE! CHEESE!CHEESE! CHEESE!CHEESE! CHEESE!CHEESE! CHEESE!and more CHEESE! Gimme Cheese till the day I die! Till my heart can't take it anymore. All kinds of cheese! Cheddar, Blue Cheese, Parmesan, Monterey Jack, Velveeta, Cheez Whiz, processed Cheese slices, Cheese on toast, Grilled Cheese sammiches, CHEESEburgers, blocks of cheese, wedges of cheese, cheese platters, Cheese of the Month Club, etc etc etc and last but not least, Kraft CHEESE & Macaroni(the CHEESIEST)!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2001 :  02:18:51 AM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Fluffy likes.....Cheese???

Adam

I am Ion, the priest of the inner sanctuary. I submit myself to an unendurable torment. I dismembered myself, and I have become spirit.

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2001 :  02:39:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Darn, Jon beat me to the answer. That's what I get for going out to dinner instead of hanging out on the message board all day.

In the photo, though, it looks like Fluffy's arm is already transforming into some sort of plumbing... Just a few more bracelets and he'll be there.

teri :)

p.s. In case you're wondering, finding dinner on Christmas Day is no easy task. Everyone kept telling me Chinese restaurants would be open, but the one near my house wasn't. As my friend Bryan and I started to resign ourselves to actually cooking, a lightbulb went off over my head: we must find a Muslim restaurant!

Believe it or not, there is an establishment in Torrance, CA, known as "Beijing Islamic Chinese Restaurant." We went there and found they were open and business was hopping! We had wonderful moo shu beef, sauteed green beans, and steamed dumplings. YUM!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2001 :  02:58:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
In the photo, though, it looks like Fluffy's arm is already transforming into some sort of plumbing... Just a few more bracelets and he'll be there.

I am ROTFLMAO at that one!! There ya go Jay, I have conquered the question and come out on top. I have gotten it BOTH ways. Thanx for the shrewd observation Teri. Couldn't have done it with out you!
Maybe you should tell them the infamous Mac and Cheese and marshmallows story. Boy was that a feast! NOT!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2001 :  03:02:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
"Beijing Islamic Chinese Restaurant."

I do not believe it! Maybe you have a lawsuit against the makers of the movie "A Christmas Story" Maybe it is only Christmas Eve that all the Chinese restaurants are open. "Careful, you'll put your eye out!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2001 :  10:10:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i watched that six times yesterday ( between meessing with my new
dd-5 and listeing to my bob dylan Cds...) i think i've seen that movie about 90 times, and it never gets old...filmed in CLeveland, too, which is close to where i live

Jay
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2001 :  02:52:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Maybe you should tell them the infamous Mac and Cheese and marshmallows story. Boy was that a feast! NOT!!!!

Be careful what you ask for. If I get started with childhood stories, things could go bad. I tell one about you, then you tell one about me, so I tell a worse one about you, and so on.

Oh wait, I don't think there are any about me. I was the good kid. I got to see Peter Pan!

http://www.honolulumarathon.org (I ran under that sign!)
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2001 :  09:22:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh Come on!!!! Don't keep us in suspense. We all knew about Fluffy's obsession with macaroni and cheese, but what about the marshmallows? Wait, If you were the "good" kid, I'm not sure I wanna hear what Fluffy did with the marshmallows.

And.......I know what happened to the boy who got everything he wished for.......Do you?

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2001 :  12:58:04 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"Fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra"

"Not Fa ra ra ra ra, La la la la la!"

Adam

I am Ion, the priest of the inner sanctuary. I submit myself to an unendurable torment. I dismembered myself, and I have become spirit.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2001 :  10:37:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I was the good kid. I got to see Peter Pan!

You better stop teasing them and tell them the stories. Besides, what are you worried about YOU were the good kid, you got to see PETER PAN! What possible stories could I tell. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2001 :  10:42:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
And.......I know what happened to the boy who got everything he wished for.......Do you?

Yes I do, He lived happily ever after!!!(Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory) Speaking of Chocolate, where did I put that chocolate? Maybe they are with the marshmallows. I will have to check. Might be a while, don't wait for me. I am not giving up until I have all those marshmallows! A Man on a MISSION!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  02:18:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, if you find the marshmallows you'll know not to put them in your Mac & Cheese won't you? Make sure you don't do that with the chocolate either.

Just because a couple of things happen to be your favorite foods, doesn't mean they'll taste great together. How old were we when the Mac & Marshmallow incident occurred? (Maybe we were inspired by those Reese's Peanut Butter Cups commercials where the guy accidentally dumps his chocolate bar in the girl's peanut butter.)

I was too young at the time, so I don't totally remember the Peter Pan story. All I know is that you did something bad so you didn't get to see the movie. That wasn't the time you made me try the nasty clove oil was it?

http://www.honolulumarathon.org (I ran under that sign!)
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  07:28:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nope, the clove oil was one of our many experiments with "Tastes in the Spice Cabinet". I tasted it and told you it tasted great, you tasted it and cried until mom and dad got home and told them I told you it tasted good. They made me drink more of it to prove that I thought it was good. If you have any at home, I highly advise tasting it. Clove Oil is so wonderful!!! YUM YUM

Peter Pan was because I had taken a pen and written my name on a fence about .
Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  2:42:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, have you ever eaten Mac&cheese with mayoinaisse nad ketchup? Not at the same time, but separte...it's good!!!!! of course, i'll eat mayonaisse on anything...it's good on fries...AND EVERYTHING ELSE....

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  2:43:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
huh,uh,huhhuhhuh...i said nad...huhhuhuhhehuh

Jay
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  4:02:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
mayonaisse? yuck! Call me crazy, but I don't eat any creamy white substance.

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  4:35:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How do you eat your pumpkin pie? You gotta have the cool whip! But yes, there are certain creamy white substances I try to stay away from too...

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  5:57:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't eat pumpkin pie. The only pies I like are apple, strawberry, and chicken pot pie.

But there are, of course, exceptions: whip cream, milk, and clam chowder (i think those are it).
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  6:26:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yes i think that it is a law that you have to have whipped cream on punkin pie...it just ain't punkin pie withoot wipped cream...
you know you are a hick when you have a whole set of salad bowls, and they all say "Cool Whip" on the sides!

Jay
Then I got to thinking, what makes you want to go?
To know the wHErefore & the Why.
SO many times now, oh I can't remember,
If it's September or July
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  9:22:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Jay, I have eaten (Catsup Ketchup Catsup Ketchup, I'm in over my head)on Mac and CHEESE a couple of times. Never Mayo. I do like Mayo and Mustard on frenchfries. I don't really like Mayo to be perfectly honest, I am more of a Miracle Whip man, which I think they call salad dressing. When I say Mayo, I mean Miracle Whip, not that LowCal stuff. Gimme the fatty causing, artery blocking, High cholesterol treat I love so much. I could eat that stuff with a spoon right out of the jar. Anyway, Yes, Red Stuff, No, White Stuff on the Mac and CHEESE.

Hey pcbdmb, let me see if I have this straight(may be a bad word to use given my next statement).
quote:
Call me crazy, but I don't eat any creamy white substance. But there are, of course, exceptions: whip cream, milk, and clam chowder (i think those are it).

Based on another post, didn't you maybe leave out one other "creamy white substance" exception?
quote:
"I love skater guys"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  9:25:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Catsup Ketchup Catsup Ketchup, I'm in over my head

ANYONE? ANYBODY?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  9:36:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WHen i was six we went to a restaraunt in Erie, PA, and they asked me if i wanted Catsup on my burger, and i replied, " No but i want mayonaisse and Ketchup", and they laughed. THen i began to cry and ran to the bathroom...i embarassed (huh, i said ass) my parents so much...speaking of white stuff i just got about six inches of it since last night

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  9:41:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jay! LAY OFF THE WEED!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  9:48:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hehehe....have you guys had those new wahoos? They are the most addicting snacks ever made...whoever invented those will be buried in a platnum coffin...they are soooooooooo good...I tried one with mayonaisse...it was pretty good.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  10:20:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jay! Lay off the MAYO!!!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2001 :  01:34:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Catsup Ketchup Catsup Ketchup, I'm in over my head

ANYONE? ANYBODY?

No one has gotten that yet?

I'm sorry that my grocers signed those commital papers. I'll never shop there again.

Excuse me, where do they keep the Burns-Os?
Sorry buddy, but they don't put nobody's on cereal boxes.
(picking up Count Chokula) hmmmm..this one looks a bit like me.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2001 :  01:35:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hey pcbdmb, let me see if I have this straight(may be a bad word to use given my next statement).
quote:
Call me crazy, but I don't eat any creamy white substance. But there are, of course, exceptions: whip cream, milk, and clam chowder (i think those are it).

Based on another post, didn't you maybe leave out one other "creamy white substance" exception?
quote:
"I love skater guys"

I told you not to tell anyone!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2001 :  1:30:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that had me laughing for two hours...white creamy substances...skater guys...that was great...

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2001 :  02:56:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Kudos to pcbdmb for catching my Simpsons reference. That is one of my fave episodes. Isn't that the one that ends with Lil Lisa's Slurry? I have seen that pop up again on more than 1 occasion. Oh! and Jay, glad I could bring a sparkle to your eye and some jolly joy to your lips. Laughing is good for the Soul!!! Jay, Lay off the weed! Oh wait, that makes you laugh, keep it up good work!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2001 :  09:09:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah that is the one with the slurry. Anyway, I gotta go grab a spot at the staring window.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2001 :  09:55:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jolly joy to whose lips?...Hhhmmmm, better talk to Jon Soldo about that one. What will he say about that Fluffy! I told you there was trouble in paradise. And Fluffy just took off his purple evening gown and Jon's crying...is that anyway to start an new year. Thought you guys were exclusive. It's ok Jon don't cry. There are other drag queens where that came from!!! And Fluffy who the hells thong underwear do you have on...they don't look like Jon's??? You have some explaining to do I'd say!!!

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2001 :  09:58:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh and of course I wanna get back to the creamy white stuff......You all left out one very important thing..........ICING!!!!

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2002 :  02:31:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whoa Now Evergreen!! JON is the Drag Queen, I was the one being trained to pee. You must have missed those posts. Jon was wearing the Purple evening gown (for me)! BUT, I will never tell anyone about the thong. A girl has her secrets!!! The Jolly Joy was for Jays lips and I meant that in the most innocent of ways. I was happy I could make him laugh! There was no icing on anyones lips, certainly not Jays. But if your offering, save me a spot in the hot tub and I will show you some icing! Signing off, over and out!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2002 :  11:55:17 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
manchowder.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2002 :  3:47:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hottub! i saw a littel bit of that SNL skit...i couldn't take it anymore

Jay
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2002 :  6:36:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's chowda! Chowda! Say it right! I'll kill you! I'll kill all of you; especially those of you in the jury!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  10:35:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WOW!!! That will sure make Xar happy!! Although, I guess Xar is included in
quote:
I'll kill you! I'll kill all of you;

But lets say, for the sake of argument that he wasn't, that would sure leave alot of bodies for Xar to chow(da) upon or fuck. To bad for Xar there aren't more females on the board. Cest la Vie!!

bon appetite! OR
Go on and get ya some!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  11:00:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fluffy.....I'm waiting!!!! and I'm all shriveled up having waited in this hot tub for 3 days...are you trying to kill me like that nasty 2 paged thread. Could you wear your purple dress over and who are you kidding you don't have one.
Show me the money...OOPs I mean the icing....

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  11:17:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm telling ya, Jon is the one with the purple evening gown!(So he may have borrowed it from me, but I tell ya I do not have one, right now, HEHE)Sorry you are all shriveled up, I didn't realize you were SO OLD!! As for the icing I mailed it special delivery. I bet your postman kept it for himself. I sent the spreadable kind. Maybe they confused it for some new form of ANTHRAX. It is probably sitting somewhere with a "TOXIC" sticker on the box waiting for a more thorough analysis. Boy will they be surprised. It is also possible that your postman is VERY BUSY this time of year what with ALL the packages arriving.(I have an expression for that, Horribly Slow Postal or HSP as I like to call it) I am sure you will find something to occupy yourself until it arrives. Maybe in one of the other packages. ENJOY!!

TA TA

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  11:35:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well the HSP better get faster. Maybe they outta travel by WATER, it would be quicker and already in close proximity. Cause I want my boxes of goodies. and if the postman gets any ideas about keeping my presents I'm gonna chase his ass down and introduce him to my big black boots. My boyfriend will be really mad if I don't get those boxes cause the stiff in it was for him. Oh my.... I mean the STUFF in it. I meant the stuff. I can always find something around the house to keep be occupied....maybe I'll get myself a beer!

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  12:01:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
When we were in VT we had some beer called Long Trails or something like that. It came in long neck bottles, like all beer used to. I wondered what happened to the long neck bottles. Maybe they were being used in to many bar fights or something. If I remember correctly you were having Champagne in a hot tub on New Years. Be careful you may have a drinking problem. I guess there is not alot to do in BVT except drink and hang on the computer.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  12:08:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, Wait a minute, You are in East Timor where there are lots of kewl things to do.
quote:
GEEZ!!! You Americans.....You all outta visit me here in East TIMor sometime. It's the best place on the planet. The sky is yellow and the sun is blue and music fills the air. There's a TR show everynight that plays in TIMe with meteor showers and Auroras. You can hear it no matter where you go. Even at night, the sky is all the colors of the rainbow with the stars in between. All the rich ripe food you need grows on trees and it snows off and on which makes everything even more beautiful yet it's not cold. I can walk around bare feet in it. There are purple mountains everywhere you look and tons and tons of trees. The trees have power over all the major decisions. They rule, everyone else follows. The water in the thousands of lakes, rivers and oceans is so clean and pure you can drink from them. And you get to take rides on whales whenever you want. Wow and then there's the animals...all kinds of animals and they come over for dinner and talk about daily current events such as how amazingly healthy everyone and everything is. And how there's nothing left to do but smile smile smile. Not even the scarlet begonias give anyone a touch of the blues.
That's East TIMor..I'm not sure where it is on the map cause we don't have maps here. People wander but they never get lost and all that glitters is not gold, yet everything is golden. The old that is strong does not wither and deep roots are never reached by the frost!!
Your all invited.

In a kewl place like that I wouldn't think you would have to drink all the time, but I guess if there is no work and just kewl stuff to do it must be like one big party so you may want to drink all the time. Do they even have computers in EAST TIMOR? Computers, they are these big boxes that those of us on the message board can't seem to pull ourselves away from. You can surf the net, send emails, play games, and look at porno. I guess thats why we never get off the computers.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  12:21:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't mind living in east TIMor its better than living in
C(hardon) Ohio

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  12:41:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Jay, can you handle your alcohol? I think it is a prerequisite for a visa to East TIMor. Also, you may want to check with Evergreen and see what "creamy white substances" are available there. I am afraid they may not have mayonnaise! That might be a good place pcbdmb to move!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  12:45:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i may need vaccinations

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  1:01:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
but I'm guessing you won't need to LAY OFF THE WEED, sounds like a pretty chill place!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  1:23:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I could buy a big house and have the natives ( IF there are any, if it isn't just some bar land out there) plant a "Farm" of sorts in the back yard

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  1:27:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jay, LAY OFF THE WEED! You are not in East TIMor yet! HEHE

Have a great day daydreaming aboot your "FARM"!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  1:57:05 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
On your farm, you could plant tobacco and tomatos, then fertilize it with radioactive material, say Plutonium perhaps. Then you could sell the crossbreeded Tobacco and Tomatos as Tomacco, a tomato that tastes like a cigarette when you bite into it. You'd get people addicted to your Tomacco, and become rich. But watch those animals, they'll get addicted too, and ruin your whole crop. And if the tobacco companies offer you 150 million, go for more money, but dont up it to 150 BILLION...just a word to the wise.

Adam

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  2:27:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not in East TIMor you can't, No radioactive substances allowed!! That kinda stuff only happens in Springfield!! Maybe Shelbyville.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  2:31:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The only thing imported in East TIMor is....Miracle Whip!

And Jay you'll be happy to know that we have every kind of plant EVER known and a few others and the best part....everything is budding and in full bloom all the time.

There are no computers. I'm sending these posts by way of telepathic signals....the porno is better that way too!

See you soon

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  2:35:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i could live with fake mayonaisse...for a while...but the garden will be what i'm after...

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  2:38:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i could own a leather tannery and make boots!!!!!! BOOTS!!!! BOOTS!!!!! LOTS AND LOTSOF BOOTS!!!!!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  2:49:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jay, Do I really need to say it? LAY OFF THE BOOTS!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  3:15:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i am fasckinated ( i didn't sell that right on purpose) by boots

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  3:20:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was always a big fan of Puss'n'Boots!! Maybe he has moved to East TIMor, I haven't heard about him since i was a kid.(spelled right on purpose)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  3:38:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i love the smell of new boots

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  4:15:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Can't even go there, it's just tooooo EZ!

Oh well, what the hell.

I love the smell of new Puss!!

forgive me everyone I just couldn't let it go by!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  5:04:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i figured you'd say something like that Fluffy...

Jay
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  7:02:05 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy...LAY OFF THE JAY!!!!

Just had to do that....

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  11:49:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I am afraid they may not have mayonnaise! That might be a good place pcbdmb to move!

Consider me there!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  05:49:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Fluffy...LAY OFF THE JAY!!!!

Just had to do that....

MOM!! Jasons still copying me!! Make him stop!! Him and Jay and pcbdmb are ganging up on me!! They started it!! I gotta pee!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  3:41:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i wonder if mayonaisse will float if you put it in water.....

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  3:56:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
YES IT DOES!!!

Jay
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000