Show Reviews
 A review of.... the reviews.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2006 :  4:23:21 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Rather than going through all of the reviews from this past leg of the tour an replying to them all, let me just say here, that this has by far been the most active that the TR Task Force has been. Almost every show had great reviews. Lots had pictures. Almost every show was recorded. We had live broadcasts, we have DVDs being made, we have audio posted in record time, and Fluffy was a machine with setlists!!!

Heck, in the past, we have been lucky to get 1 or 2 solid shows in circulation from a tour. Sure, many are recorded, but many never see the light of day. Also, as many of us have said in the past, when we aren't able to make it to a show, a great review can be the next best thing, and we all got plenty of that this tour. So to everyone who patricipated on the boards over the past month...

THANK YOU!!!

god
Kevin

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2006 :  8:10:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looks like you been making up for lost TIMe today. LOL Congrats on the new puter!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  09:05:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ditto

Kevin, hope you West Coast TR fans keep this up on the second leg of the tour! And yes, congrats on the new computer!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  4:51:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

ditto

Kevin, hope you West Coast TR fans keep this up on the second leg of the tour! And yes, congrats on the new computer!

I hope to be at three or four of the West Coast shows, so don't worry Pam! We will keep up the pace.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000