Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Show Reviews
 FAQ: Show Reviews (please read before posting)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2006 :  1:45:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
In an effort to create a more efficient and orderly board I have created a new forum. For ease and simplicity if everyone could post their show reviews in the following format it would make it easier for everyone. "Subject" line should appear:

Date Venue City, State

eg. 01/01/06 Madison Square Garden NY, NY

For those looking for show reviews prior to the 2006 TouR you need to search in the "TRelated" forum. That is where they were posted before the creation of the "Show Reviews" forum. As I come across old show reviews I will be moving them to this forum but it will be a "work in progress". Thanx for your help in keeping the board organized and easy for everyone to use.

For recordings of shows talked about here, please check the "Taping/Trading" forum at the following link:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=3

If you would like to post a show for trade or find one please post it in the "Taping/Trading" forum. You can always put a link to it in a thread in this section linking back to the "Taping/Trading" forum.

TO SEARCH FOR A SHOW REVIEW in this forum all you need to do is find the show date, go to the search page and type the date(like this: 00/00/00 and search in "Subject Line". Make sure you are only searching the "Show Reveiws" section. As I mentioned above, for shows prior to the TouR '06 you will probably need to search the "TRelated" section of the board.

Past TouR dates and venues can be found here:

http://www.timreynolds.com/tour/viewAll.aspx

Thanx for reading and keep posting!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000