oh good god
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  4:18:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My small puppy screwd his own MOTHER last night! I think I may have another bunch, guys! DAMMIT!

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  4:37:13 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Incest IS the BEST! Way to keep it in the family!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  5:21:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What a pimp!

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  8:55:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Classic Oedipus complex....... i can relate..... :(
i mean..... uhh, i have to go build a car.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2003 :  2:51:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahahahaha, good ol oedipus! what a guy! if the mom has
puupies name one of them that.

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2003 :  08:27:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jay,The word "spay" comes to mind!

Reminds me of the days I worked in the veterinary hospital. I had a woman who brought in a very obviously pregnant cat and when I asked her when she thought the kittens where due she said "Oh she's not pregnant, she never gets out and the only male cat we have in the house is her brother, and he wouldn't do that!"

or, the guy who called to see how long after his dog's operation he would have to wait before he used him for breeding. When I checked the charts, his dog had been castrated! (When I told him this I had to hold the phone 3 feet from my ear! hehe)

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2003 :  09:34:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
What a pimp!

Note for the record... uhhh... pimps don't generally screw their own mothers. At least not in the non-metaphorical sense, that is.

Go to Top of Page

Dickey500
Chatterbox

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2003 :  10:02:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Dickey500 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you're right - regular pimps don't screw mom...but you've forgotten about SUPER-pimps. I rest my case.

"All of us contain Music & Truth, but most of us can't get it out." - Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2003 :  4:00:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jay get a handle on those things!
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2003 :  8:53:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HAve you ever tried to separate two screwing dogs? It's much harder than it seems!
Them rascal dogs ain't worth it. Down here...well, kids, incest is just a part'a'life. You'll get used to it, sleeping with your sisters, or your brothers, hell, your own goddamn parents...but I'll tell ya, two screwing incestful puppies is the most disgusting thing that this coldhearted planet has ever coughed up. It is one of those things that just can't happen in our society. Sure, brotherly love in the form of pleasuring your own kin is fine, but two dogs ain't worth having on this Earth, by Jesus H. Chirst. Nedworth, fetch the antiseptic...we've got a war on our hands...

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2003 :  9:12:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey now, I thought jesus's middle initial was "T." not H.!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2003 :  9:38:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHAHA.....Jay I can just picture you trying to separate two screwing dogs!!!!!hehehehehe That is sooooooo funny!

Do you know what a "tie" is in reference to dogs screwing? You probably don't want to know this but the males penis swells up inside the female to get what is refered to as a tie. Then they position themselves butt to butt, which is a defense mechanism because otherwise in the wild they would be completely defenseless. Butt to butt they can at least bite anything (or anyone) trying to interfere.

I used to show dogs and bred a number of litters. Bitches usually breed on the 7-12 day of their heat but they obviously don't read the books because I had a bitch that was bred on the 21st day which is when they are supposed to be finished with their cycle. A female will only accept a male when she can be bred so if your incest pups had a tie, good chance she's bred. (The female "flag" the males, put their tails to the side...their way of saying "come and get it boys....or in your bitch's case....son!")

Gestation is 63 days give or take so I guess you will hear the whimpers of tiny pups someTIMe in the middle of March. If I lived near you I would take one of them.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2003 :  9:44:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I'll sned them all airmail.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2003 :  11:35:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Do you know what a "tie" is in reference to dogs screwing? You probably don't want to know this but the males penis swells up inside the female to get what is refered to as a tie. Then they position themselves butt to butt, which is a defense mechanism because otherwise in the wild they would be completely defenseless. Butt to butt they can at least bite anything (or anyone) trying to interfere.

I used to show dogs and bred a number of litters. Bitches usually breed on the 7-12 day of their heat but they obviously don't read the books because I had a bitch that was bred on the 21st day which is when they are supposed to be finished with their cycle. A female will only accept a male when she can be bred so if your incest pups had a tie, good chance she's bred. (The female "flag" the males, put their tails to the side...their way of saying "come and get it boys....or in your bitch's case....son!")

Gestation is 63 days give or take so I guess you will hear the whimpers of tiny pups someTIMe in the middle of March. If I lived near you I would take one of them.

shit.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2003 :  1:12:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I take it they had a tie? How many litters did she have before and how large? I had a smooth fox terrier once that had 6 her first litter but only 3 in her second and last litter. Our airedales consistantly had 10 each litter.

Now I have finally wised up and only have one dog, a black lab and he isn't going to sire any litters.....I didn't have his "suitcase" unpacked, I just keep him away from the bitches, hehehe.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2003 :  2:34:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Her first was 5, with one being stillborn. I'm not sure if they had a tie...Ozzy, the guy, isn't that old yet...I think maturity is 8 months, and he's somehting like 6, so let's just hope...

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2003 :  09:24:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

...I had a bitch...

Oh really???

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2003 :  3:21:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHAHAHA....talk about taking something out of context! heheheheLOL

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2003 :  5:50:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A very similar thread from a "galaxy far, far away"!

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2069

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2003 :  5:51:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Take it away HTG!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2003 :  7:35:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah yes, thank you Fluffy. Your a good man. Flaming Moe anyone?

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000