USA
546 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2002 :  5:01:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no no

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2002 :  6:56:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey! I have that on a burned CD I made of all my favorite D&T songs (minus L@LC of course). I think he said that after Tim's solo on Lie in Our Graves.

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2002 :  01:26:55 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
On one of my TR3 shows... 9.30.99 (I THINK,) Tim says.. "We've got Houston Ross on Bass, he's the baddest motherfucker" "We got johnny gilmore on drums, HE's the baddest motherfucker" So that offitially makes TR3 three bad motherfuckers!!!

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2002 :  01:39:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Got to make sure my mother stears clear of those three.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2002 :  11:17:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have the DMB cover of Riders on the Storm (the full song), and at the beginning dave is talking about how he's all fucked up and the guy that they're jamming with is a cool mother fucker, but he's all fucked up.

I have no clue who that guy is, but I still thought it was funny as hell.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2002 :  1:27:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I thought he was saying this is a cold mother fucker... he goes like... and im cold, im fucked up,... then the other guy goes hey knuckles come on.... then someone on a kazoo plays ants. thats was pretty funny when i heard it, and the song is pretty decent too.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000