Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Tim's Solos, 1999 D&T Tour
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2001 :  03:24:54 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have a list of Tim's solos for the 1999 tour, but I was wondering if anyone on here has actually checked to see if any of them are right. I'm not familiar enough with the songs myself to know what they are. Here's the link to the site from which I got my info...

http://www.dmbsourceinfo.com/sourceinfo/TimSolos99.txt

And now I see that the list was done by Erich with an H, so my question should be answered. Erich, any updates? Good work, by the way, and thanks.

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2001 :  06:52:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i cant tell you how good that feels to know my list is there. anyway...

this is a more updated list. not that much more, but still a few minor changes:

http://www.geocities.com/erichwanh/TimSolos99.txt

the ones on the top i checked myself and doubled checked, and im in the process of obtaining a copy of each solo from that tour to do one final check and finnish the list.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2001 :  06:58:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
by the way, you might be able to help of youve got a lot of the '99 D+T bootlegs. email me...

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2001 :  10:15:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow! You guys must have done a lot of work, and put in a lot of times on those lists!

Keep tapin and tradin.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2001 :  12:07:41 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Erich, I just emailed you about the recordings I have from 1999. I have about 24, so if there's something in there you need, let me know. This should get you to my page...

http://www.bootleglists.com/lists/firedancer

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2001 :  4:49:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thnaks jason. hopefully this'll help getting it done :)

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2001 :  02:01:06 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Erich, like I said, I'll be glad to hook you up with whatever D&T shows I have that you don't. I would be freekin' crazy to get some Tim in return. Or not, doesn't really matter. BTW, I just ordered my first two Tim Reynolds albums thru this very site. Stream and Nomadic Wavelengths. I heard (Arthen, I think) that they are the most acoustic albums there are, so that's where I'll start. And maybe someday I'll be able to name some of the D&T Tim solos myself...

And Erich, let me know whether or not you want the D&T I have. I have older stuff too, some from as early as 93 (even tho I think there weren't any Timmy solos on the early ones). But I've got 97 and maybe some 94. Check my site to see exactly.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2001 :  7:41:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks Jason, i'll drop you a note tonight.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  04:29:50 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Super cool, Erich. I'll be glad to work out the D&T stuff however you want to. I would love to get some Tim Solo stuff. I only have two now. But I could get you about half of the D&T stuff from any year you pick. Just let me know.

-Jason-

Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are all messed up.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  4:34:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
you shouldn't tell anyone...or do, it's up to you. We've managed to keep it a secret this long, tho......

I believe there are some posts to be deleted for that to happen though. By the way... what other brilliant and talented person figured that out?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000