Its been a while...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ujohnb01
Chatterbox

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2002 :  01:58:31 AM  Show Profile  Send ujohnb01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hello to all! How is everyone? Its been a while since I posted because I have had a lot going on in my life. My Dad has cancer and because of that I am starting a new college closer to home. I am dependent on Tim more than ever. I continue each day to share him with every new person I meet. Tonight, I was working and I ran into a Miles Davis fan and we began talking and I told him all about Tim. I gave him the low down on everything. Its a amazing the really only thing everyone in the world has in common is music, its not a competition just life.
Peace,
BJ

PS

The DVD is finished, give me a buzz @ mysteryflorigen@yahoo.com

On the 1st day God created Tim.

Dave S
Chatterbox

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2002 :  02:12:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Dave S an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey john, hopefully the doctors have caught the cancer at an early stage?

Yeah music is a wonderful thing, a universal language. I had the opportunity to play in several places throughout Europe this summer and it was very cool to see how people that barely spoke a word of English 'got' the music.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2002 :  4:46:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whew... i thought u were quoting staind.

I would have given you what for if u where.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2002 :  5:17:03 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi BJ, hope your Dad is responding well to his medical treatment. Is he into any particular music? There are all the medical interventions in the world, but music has an awesome way to help heal the soul!!!

Dave S, how the heck did you get to go play in Europe? You lucky dog you!!

Go to Top of Page

Dave S
Chatterbox

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2002 :  5:49:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Dave S an AOL message  Reply with Quote
As part of a statewide honor band type thing..."Oregon Ambassadors of Music" it was called. It was a lot of fun...we happened to be in Montreux (sp) during the Montreux Jazz Festival and heard some decent jazz (only music equal to tim in my book)...and if you're ever in Germany TRY THE BEER! HEHE

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2002 :  11:24:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey welcome back..Hopes and prayers that everything goes well for your Dad! Love Love Love thats what heals people with cancer! Lots of Love.

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2002 :  8:38:01 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good to have you back!!

Sorry to hear about your dad and the fact that you had to leave UC. What school do you go to now?

I'll be sending you an email soon about the DVD... PEACE

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000