FUCK!!!! I am Seething!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2002 :  11:42:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I dont know what happened, but all the files that were in my Multimedia/SHN folder that were not in a sub folder were deleted. I dont know how, as i didnt fucking delete them. My mom doesnt know enough about computers to do it, and if she did know enough she wouldnt randomly delete stuff. My shows are still there, but I had a few good TR videos that are now lost in the void, and since the FTP is down i cant get them back for now. Fuck.

you know what i think it was? the Furthur program i use for SHN shows. I think when it was deleting extranious files it deleted the wrong fucking folder. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Well, if anyone has any of the Soundchecks that Kyle posted, or the Late Late show MPG, please help me out.

*sigh* tonight sucks. and no, not cause i lost some replaceable files, but it just adds to the fact that im lonely as hell and my girlfriend is 2500 miles away. I guess thats life.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2002 :  11:51:28 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thats a big-time bummer! I think I deleted one of the soundchecks too... but I have the soundcheck to 10-10-01. And I'm pretty sure the Kilborn performance is here on the video page too.

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2002 :  11:56:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, but its the RM file i think, the MPG being on the FTP. Ah well, im patient

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2002 :  12:01:19 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

*sigh* tonight sucks. and no, not cause i lost some replaceable files, but it just adds to the fact that im lonely as hell and my girlfriend is 2500 miles away. I guess thats life.

I herd that my friend. I'm not having all that great of a night myself, but there's no real reason. And at least you have a girlfriend to miss. Some of us out here in the ether of space don't even have that...

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2002 :  12:02:31 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
...o and the frikin' liquor stores are closed on Sunday.

quote:
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2002 :  12:08:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
heh. you know, i dont drink often, in fact i rarely if ever have anything alchoholic, but i think some of the more relaxing times ive spent are when my best friends and i break a bottle of cheap wine open and spend the night chatting, maybe wacthing floyd, or whatever else comes to mind. Its nice, and the best part is im never in any way intoxicated, just slightly relaxed.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2002 :  12:20:33 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey you think you guys have it bad.... when I wake up tomorrow I have to go back to school.

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2002 :  12:22:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I work at a high school, so at least i can understand your pain... in less than 8 hours i will be downstairs in the basement of the school making copies for all the finals that the teachers are giving.

*sigh* sleep is a good idea. more about tim tomorrow.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

Dave S
Chatterbox

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2002 :  01:45:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Dave S an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's not just school but WAKING UP AT 6 AM! and staying awake! I can get up at 6:30 for practice at the pool every morning over break but at least i get to go back to sleep afterwards....as my history teacher from wales says "you're country is insane, no on in their right mind gets up at the hour you do"

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2002 :  02:25:31 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Man, I need to move to Wales, then. If they get up late, I'm there.

And hey, Charlotte Church is from there...maybe we'd bump into each other...

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000