Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2002 :  6:11:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just thought that Fluffy would appreciate the fact that I'm eating some right now and mmmmm does it taste good! I also had some last night at the Rose Parade but we didn't have a strainer so it was kind of watery.

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2002 :  10:06:52 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What kind? The deluxe kind with the easy squeezy cheese stuff, or the regular kind where you have to use milk and butter?

Adam

There's a lot more to music than notes on a page.

I am Ion, the priest of the inner sanctuary. I submit myself to an unendurable torment. I dismembered myself, and I have become spirit.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2002 :  10:49:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
now if one had chosen to control cheese over the plumbing equipment, whould said person be able to control said mac and cheese?

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  12:36:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can't see why not. but to answer you question GuitarGuy305, at the parade, I had the squeezy cheese and at home I had the milk and butter one (Kraft). The trick is to add a little extra milk so you have a creamier sauce. Sometimes I add salt and pepper to the mix.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  11:01:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
by the way, that's Kraft CHEESE & Macaroni.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
that was the last meal I had as well. I had it around 12:45am on New Years, right after I got home from work. What a way to ring in the New Year. They say what ever you are doing at midnite is what you will be doing for the next year, I sure hope that counts for 12:45 as well. Although I guess I will be eating it all year regardless. Only thing that stops me from eating it is touring. One of the real drawbacks to touring. NO CHEESE and Macaroni!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  11:11:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For the next year and the rest of my life thats what I hope!!! It was an exceptional New Years midnight moment and I didnt even get to have any cheeze and macaroni, but I sure hope Fluffy's right!!!

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  12:18:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Careful guys, Jay may stop by and want to add some of the
quote:
creamy white substance
quote:
mayonaisse? yuck!

I understand from pcbdmb's quotes, He may not want that in his!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  12:31:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just had some Cheese & macaroni last night wit mayonaisse...it was so good...and, you could only controll the cheese in the Cheese and macaroni, not the macaroni...

Jay
Then I got to thinking, what makes you want to go?
To know the wHErefore & the Why.
SO many times now, oh I can't remember,
If it's September or July
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  12:37:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What is Cheese and Macaroni without the macaroni?

CHEESE!!!(I'll take it)

rather have CHEESE without the macaroni than macaroni without the CHEESE!(hey, that should be MY quote)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  12:47:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
my aunt had a foster child who wouldn't et macaroni f it had cheese on it...then one day we told him it was either et cheese with his macaroni or eat a raw fish sandwich..so he ate it and loved it...

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  1:03:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Of course he did. It is the GREATEST food on the planet!! The eighth wonder of the world!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  2:04:07 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ever make two boxes at once? Thats damn exquisite....if you dont mess up the math that is...not that I did....I...I did it perfectly the first time!!

Adam

I am Ion, the priest of the inner sanctuary. I submit myself to an unendurable torment. I dismembered myself, and I have become spirit.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  2:31:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well that is how I eat it, 2 boxes at a time. My fave is to use one box of the squeezy cheese and one box of the powdered. That is my secret recipe. No milk or butter or anything to measure or mix. Just add pepper.(and Mayo if you are Jay)

ps: I can cook and eat 2 boxes in under 15 minutes! Probably some kind of record.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  2:37:33 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn, now I'm getting hungry for mac and chee

Adam

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  2:40:26 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

(and Mayo if you are Jay)

(and weed)

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  2:56:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
One year I counted how many boxes I ate in that one year alone. It started because my friends gave me a case for Xmas. They brought it into the record store all wrapped and carefully placed it on the counter. Later I had to move it off the counter and they were all bummed because as soon as I moved it I heard that distinctive sound that a box of Cheese and Macaroni makes when you shake it. And it was a big package so I knew there would be alot inside. 40 boxes to be precise. So come Jan 1st I began counting the boxes. I kept a tally sheet next to my stove.

drum roll please!!!

792 boxes in one year!

Keep in mind that only counts boxes I ate at home. Does not include boxes I had at my best friends house or anywhere else. May sound ridiculous to some, but I was in heaven. People actually believe my insides may be ORANGE! Xar can let you all know when I die.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  2:59:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jeez Louise! tha's more than my family eats in ten year, and there are 7 people in my family!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  3:00:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I CAN'T TYPE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  3:03:35 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn, that is a lot of damn cheese and macaroni. I've eaten it every night for dinner for about 2 weeks before, but even then, that would only be 365 boxes. Of course if I doubled it up, it would be 730 boxes.

Adam

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  3:16:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sometimes I would eat it twice a day! Of course those were my younger days, or would it be DAZE?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  3:17:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
ps: I can cook and eat 2 boxes in under 15 minutes! Probably some kind of record.

Yeah... but I can make 20 minute brownies in just shy of 10 minutes...

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  3:26:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yea but can you eat them all too? Jay stay away from the brownies, what have I told you LAY OFF THE WEED!!

Jon has a special recipe for the wonderful Cheese and macaroni we made while I was at his house. It is apparently a family recipe secret. Maybe we can get it out of him. It was damn good!! Take if from a Cheese and Mac connoisseur. Also second fave brand is Annie's. You can find it in health food stores. It comes in a variety of cheese flavors. Annie's has a little fluffy bunny as their mascot. You can get a free sticker of it from their website.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  3:35:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i had the worst cheese and mac at my frineds houe a while ago....it was burned.....

Jay
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  4:04:27 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know some people that like Mac and Cheese burned. It's always burned in buffets.

Adam

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  4:08:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
there is nothing worse tan burned cheese........

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  4:09:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We would always go over to my friends house after school, because he had a swimming pool(and we liked him and I liked his sister)Anyway, I would always make Cheese and Macaroni at his house after school. One day I finished making it and left it on the table to go to the bathroom and when I got back they had put blue food coloring in it turning my precious Cheese and Mac to bright green. It was repugnant to look at. I couldn't eat it on basic principal. I tried to feed it to the dog, who usually licked the pot after I was done eating(I always eat it right out of the pot)would not even touch the glop either. It was ceremoniously poured down the garbage disposal and I made another box!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  4:13:41 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I always eat pasta out of the pot as well. Why dirty a bowl when youre the only one eating it?

Must be a guy/bachelor thing. That and eating over the sink. Every guy I know eats over the sink, standing up. Not big meals, just small stuff, snacks, etc...

George Foreman said he was going to open a restaurant for guys where instead of tables they had sinks, so you could stand at the sink and eat.

Adam

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  4:29:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Lets take a poll:

Do you rinse your pasta?

They say that is a very un-guy thing to do! Most women do rinse pasta, most guys do not.

I am in the Women category, I always rinse my pasta!
Then eat it out of the pot like a guy!

I have never eaten over the sink. If I an eating alone(which is always) I have to eat in front of the TV. It's weird. I will turn on the TV, sit down, eat, turn off the TV when I am done without even watching a whole show.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  4:29:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I neither rinse nor eat over a sink.

i refuese to stand any longer then i have to, sitting is so much easier.. . . . or u could just call me lazy.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  5:01:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i just ate over the sink for the first time ten minutes ago, and then this came up...and i do rinse pasta

Jay
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  6:59:53 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Why dirty a bowl when youre the only one eating it?

Exactly.

quote:

...eating over the sink. Every guy I know eats over the sink, standing up. Not big meals, just small stuff, snacks, etc...

I rarley (well, ok, never) eat over the sink. Maybe that's because I don't have a sink in my (one) room. But I didn't do that at home either. That's weird to me.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  11:45:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Careful guys, Jay may stop by and want to add some of the
quote:
creamy white substance
quote:
mayonaisse? yuck!

I understand from pcbdmb's quotes, He may not want that in his!!

Damn straight!!! I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  04:21:39 AM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't usually eat over the sink in my apartment, just because when I am playing "Find The Smell" it is usually coming FROM the kitchen, and I can't eat in there. When I lived at home though, I ate over the sink a lot. Also, I can't see the TV from my sink now.

I don't usually rinse pasta, it cools it off too much. If I'm adding a room temperature sauce to the pasta, I want the pasta to be hot, so the sauce heats up, other wise you have to heat the sauce separately. Most pasta I cook says DO NOT RINSE in big letters in the cooking instructions.

You know you make waaaay too much pasta when you don't even have to really read the instructions anymore.

You're just like "Barilla Farfaille (SP?)??. Rolling Boil, then 6 to 8 minutes!!"

What I love about my stove is that it gets hotter than I think its supposed to, so I'm able to shave at least 3 minutes off of most cooking times. Since I'm an impatient bastard, that works out great.

The talk about the creamy white substances reminds me of jack in the box....this comedian was talking about how he was there, he ordered a hamburger, and the waitress asked him if he wanted any Jack Sauce on it. He said, "whats in the Jack Sauce" she said "Its a secret" he said "well you can HOLD that Jack Sauce!" Then a beady eyed guy came out of the back saying "I make the Jack Sauce!!!"

In the back making the Jack Sauce, that's not right!! One way or another you WILL lose your eyesight!!

After carefully re-reading this post, I really, really think I need to get to bed. I'm babbling incoherently it seems.

Adam

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  04:39:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
GuitarGuy writes:
quote:
In the back making the Jack Sauce, that's not right!! One way or another you WILL lose your eyesight!!

Is that where the expression "I can't see JACK SHIT!" came from?

I guess it should be "I can't see JACK make the SPECIAL SAUCE, SHIT" You know what happens when you do that to much, "JACK can't see SHIT" Plus I would rather not SEE JACK SHIT or SEE SPOT RUN, RUN SPOT RUN! or SEE SPOT SHIT, SHIT SPOT SHIT!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  9:38:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy, I'm havin' Kraft again! I guess that makes it DUAL times doesn't it?!

Go to Top of Page

Dave S
Chatterbox

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  10:55:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Dave S an AOL message  Reply with Quote
792! You must poop yellow.

But seriously...that's over 2 boxes a day...how do you do it...breakfast/lunch? lunch/dinner?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2002 :  03:54:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sometimes twice a day, always 2 boxes at a time. That is a lot of DUALITY!! EHHHH pcbdmb!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

TRent
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
21 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2002 :  05:18:07 AM  Show Profile  Send TRent an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Kraft mac and cheese IS the 4 food groups!

Life, loathe it or ignore it, you can't like it.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2002 :  09:43:07 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, there is someone out there that LOVES mac n' cheese as much as you do!
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/3278/macandcheese.html

When I make my delicious homemade cheese and mac I rinse the pasta. The box kind I usually don't. Kraft is the best, and I especially like the character shapes like scooby doo, pokemon and rugrats!!
Go to Top of Page

just chillin
Is Anybody Here?

13 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2002 :  2:56:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i hope everyone here has upgraded to the kraft thick & creamy. damn that shit is good! as hard as it may be to let the original go, it's well worth the trip. happy eating :).....Mel

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2002 :  5:19:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I thought I'd throw in a plug for SPAM. I know it goes really well with Cheese & Macaroni. I have a friend who maintains a SPAM homage site: http://http.cs.berkeley.edu/~ddgarcia/spam.html

http://www.honolulumarathon.org (I ran under that sign!)
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2002 :  8:38:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
gross! I don't like spam!

spam! spam! spam! spam!
spam! spam! spam! spam!
lovely spam wonderful spam!

shut up! shut up!

on a side note, I really think that SPAM is made up of Shit, Pork, and hAM.

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2002 :  10:51:22 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Spam, Spam, the musical fruit, the more you eat, the more you....

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2002 :  02:44:19 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hmmmm, Mac & Cheese is pretty darn good- I have two variations on it. One is adding a few drops of Tapitio (I don't even know if they sell that stuff on the east coast, it is this mexican hot sauce that I put on EVERYTHING... the best part is it is like 80 cents a bottle) The other variation is to open a can of chilli and mix that in with the mac and cheese. OOOOHHHH YEAH Cheese and Chilli, you better believe that makes me fart even more than usual!

but actually even more that mac & cheese I like Tortilinis and cheese sauce. Torts from Trader Joes with a little White Rago sauce... YUMMY!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2002 :  07:19:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't generally get the shaped Kraft pastas, not because they don't taste as good or anything, and they do hold the cheese better, BUT the packages are only 5.5 ozs of pasta. Normal Kraft 7.25 ozs and Deluxe 14 oz. I would have to cook 3 or 4 boxes of the shaped stuff to get a meal. They charge the same and give you less. BOGUS!!

by the way, My friend Frank adds Vietnamese hot sauce to EVERYTHING!! and I mean EVERYTHING!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2002 :  11:55:34 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Cake (or Death?)

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2002 :  8:29:43 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've noticed that, I get the spirals sometimes, and the volume is less than the mac, might as well get the mac and eat more!!!

Adam

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2002 :  9:12:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

...adding a few drops of Tapitio (I don't even know if they sell that stuff on the east coast, it is this mexican hot sauce that I put on EVERYTHING... the best part is it is like 80 cents a bottle)

Perhaps there's a conspiracy that causes Marshmallow Fluff to be available only on the East Coast and Tapatio only on the West Coast. If you aren't lucky enough to find this at your local grocer for 80 cents, here's their website.

http://www.tapatiohotsauce.com/sauce.htm

teri :)

p.s. I thought Frank was Puerto Rican, not Vietnamese...

p.p.s. Fluffy said absolutely nothing about SPAM. I'm hurt.

http://www.honolulumarathon.org (I ran under that sign!)
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2002 :  11:30:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No, marshmellow fluff is available over here and quite abundant. I just choose to stay the hell away from it. I think it's made by the same company that makes Jif peanut butter. Same label.

"War is not about who is right, it is about who is left."
Go to Top of Page

TRent
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
21 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2002 :  12:06:55 AM  Show Profile  Send TRent an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i mix some sour-cream and some salsa into my mac and cheese. man thats good!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2002 :  12:09:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Stop it! Stop it! You're ruining something that I love!

"War is not about who is right, it is about who is left."
Go to Top of Page

TRent
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
21 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2002 :  1:14:23 PM  Show Profile  Send TRent an AOL message  Reply with Quote
and when i eat my mac, cheese, and salsa i put on tim reynolds and limp bizkit at the same time and listen for synchronicity.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2002 :  8:35:16 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
i put on tim reynolds and limp bizkit at the same time and listen for synchronicity

LOL, heres to hoping you don't find any!!!!

Go to Top of Page

FredDurst
Is Anybody Here?

19 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2002 :  11:02:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
i put on tim reynolds and limp bizkit at the same time and listen for synchronicity.

Why bother with the Tim Reynolds?

FD "KING OF ALL I SURVEY"
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2002 :  4:28:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh Freddy.....I just saw your poor excuse for a brain fall off a cliff...Go get it boy!!!! Go on, go get it!!!!!

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2002 :  4:46:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
By the way freddy I'm still really pissed off that you butchered one of my favorite Pink Floyd songs......Wish You Were Here on that 9/11 tribute. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't do any TR covers.

Tell you what....if you can play a 10 minute version of Hermetic Dew Drops by tomorrow, I won't slam you anymore. Come on boy lets see what your made of!!!!!!

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

FredDurst
Is Anybody Here?

19 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2002 :  01:22:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just tried mixing that marshmallow Fluff with some mac and cheese and boy was it good. I guess you have to take into account that I have alot of experience with mixing things that don't go together(like styles of music)and liking the end result(even if noone else does). I tried covering that song, it was so simple. I think I will call my version "Hermaphrodites Do Drop(by my house alot)". Got to run, I just finished downloading the new Christine Aguilera remix free off the internet and I can't wait to jerk off to it. Did you guys know I was really close to her once? Don't tell anyone, but I think I had a woody. Does anyone know what happened to Napster? I loved those guys!

FD "KING OF ALL I SURVEY"
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  05:31:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Can anyone guess what I had for dinner? No peeking at the title of this post. Any guesses?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  11:21:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A big tubesteak smothered with boxers.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  11:30:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Close....starch tubes and lactate extract from hooved mammals!

Dammit Babatunji!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  3:19:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think this is the longest topic that's stayed on topic!

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  4:17:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Do you know what a MERKIN is?

Do you know why Pearl Jam named their album Merkinball?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  4:18:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn you!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  5:44:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am going to have some right now!! Cheese and Macaroni that is, not pubic hair!! Unless I decide to sprinkle a little in.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  7:28:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

It all comes down to pubic hair

Good choice of words!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  05:53:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I will have to ask MIKE AWK about that one!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  03:17:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But back to the topic.....if that's OK with Fluffy....I thought so....anyway, I was making some Mac & Cheese and as I poured the macaroni into the boiling water, I noticed that there were some bugs mixed in with the stuff. Well, after watching them get boiled alive, I found out that they were centipedes (small ones at least), and...if I were you Fluffy, I wouldn't read the next part...I had to throw away a box of Mac & Cheese...please don't hit me!!! In the end, i had to settle for chicken soup. I was so disappointed!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  03:49:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I read the next part, and I am not disappointed in you. I would have to do the same thing I think, in that situation. But I feel your pain in not getting to have the glorious Cheese and Macaroni. Better luck next time. Stop by sometime and I will make you a box or two or three or four.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  03:51:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hmmmmm....can I have that in writing?....oh wait, I already do!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  3:27:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Take it up with my lawyers!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  6:39:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mr. Burns: Now before we begin, I would just like to say that I think you are all a bunch of high-priced vultures! You feed off divorces! Lawsuits! You live off pain and misery!!.....but it's my problem, I'll deal with it. Oh where are my manners, would any of you like some coffee?

Lawyer: I'd like some coffee.

Mr. Burns: Want it black, don't you? Black like your heart?!! It's so hard for me to listen to you!!! I hate you all so much!!!......but I'm rambling.

BTW Saint Jude, feel free to make any corrections.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  02:21:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The problem is you are all a bunch of "YES" men!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  11:48:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You're right about that.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  12:28:08 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

The problem is you are all a bunch of "YES" men!!!

No I'm not. O wait, Yes, I guess I am.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  05:27:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just say YES! to Cheese and Macaroni!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:39:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know....I know it's a mortal sin.....but I actually haven't had any macaroni & cheese since I posted it on this thread. Wow.....that was a long TIMe ago.......sooooooooo hungryyyyyyy......

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:46:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Shame on you!! And I considered you a friend!! Oh the horror, the inhumanity. Rush out get some NOW!!! Now, b4 you keel over from lack of The Food of the Gods!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:48:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can't!!! I have less money now than Silky does at the end of the night.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:54:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Steal it if you have to, who could blame you, certainly not I.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:59:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't worry....I'm gonna buy a boatload as soon as school's over.....which by the way is only THREE weeks from now!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:30:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WHAT ME WORRY?

You are the one without Cheese and macaroni! How will you survive! I couldn't do it. I suspect, worse case scenario, I will end up homeless on the streets, sipping packets of powdered cheese from a paper bag. What a bright future I have!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:31:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We DO have macaroni & cheese at school....but it's the most disgusting, gut-retching thing I have ever tasted.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:40:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OH MY GOD!! Now I am worried!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:42:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know!! There needs to be some sort of outreach program.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:45:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Or just a good old fashioned fire bomb!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:48:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hmmmmmm......that could work......oh Fluffy....you might see me on the evening news....hell! If I do it right now, I might get on the morning news! Later!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:49:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Make sure you take Xar, I think he likes them crispy!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:51:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not a chance! The bodies would be warm! And you know how he hates that!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:57:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Once they hose them down they won't be warm, a little soggy maybe, but not warm. EXTRA KRISPY!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  6:53:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How could they be krispy AND soggy?!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  03:25:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Krispy on the outside, soggy and gooey on the inside. Ask Xar about it, he could explain it better. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  6:35:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Speaking of crispy on the outside and soft on the inside... have any of you ever had fried ice cream? It's awesome, but the concept still blows my mind.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  8:57:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't like fried ice cream. Doesn't make sense.....actually, I just don't like the outer shell....but everything else is good!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  04:35:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I love fried ice cream! On the rare occasion that I actually eat ice cream. As I stated before, I am not much of a sweets person.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  9:01:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I love this post and........

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  9:04:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow......this is an old thread. But i will have to agree with Fluffy here. Mac & Cheese all the way!

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  10:01:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
we killed two boxes earlier today matter of fact. lol

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

TRent
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
21 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  6:19:12 PM  Show Profile  Send TRent an AOL message  Reply with Quote
dear everyone

put bacon bits in with your KD when you mix the cheese. its really good. but don't put real bacon bits. just those fake kind. that is all. trent out.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  9:05:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What's wrong with regular bacon? You got beef with regular bacon? (hehe)

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  03:50:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And now to go over the top with.............................

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  03:52:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000