Prayers for Fluffy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2020 :  11:31:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know some of you already know this (thank you for your donations!) but I wanted to let the old gang know that Fluffy’s in the hospital and could use your prayers.

On December 22, after the latest tour wrapped up in St. Louis, Fluffy lost his footing after loading gear in the tour van and fell, causing an acetabular fracture.

He has been in the hospital since then. Following surgery to mend the fracture, complications arose, and he was transferred to the ICU. Doctors have been able to improve his condition, but Fluffy remains in the ICU.

Fluffy has a fighting spirit, so we know he will get though this.

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2020 :  7:59:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have updated the GoFundMe page a couple of times but forgot to post here too. Sorry.
Here’s the latest update:

Hi everyone! And thank you again for all you support! Hope you all are doing well during the craziest time of our lives...

Fluffy and Erin are hunkered down in CA. And happily so. Fluffy FINALLY got health insurance through Medi-Cal. This is really amazing because with all that is going on, we were not sure if government would be able to process the application. But, he was approved!

They went to primary care last week and got a referral to an orthopedic surgeon. Nobody is sure when he will be able to see one, but Erin, in her inimitable fashion, will push for one as soon as possible (and safe). The big goal is to get the ok for him to put weight on his leg. Once that happens he can move to the next stage of recovery! Until then he continues his PT exercises at home.

Thanks to all who have sent good wishes via Erin. He knows ALL of you are sending love his way. (BTW, his phone is still out of commission, but he is checking Insta on occasion.)

Stay safe guys...we will get through all of this. XOXO.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2020 :  12:29:45 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Any way to send Fluffy a happy that doesn't involve gofundme?

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000