B&P offer 5/11/01
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2001 :  8:11:36 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have a very special show to share with anyone interested. There was a banner on the site a while back for a call to tapers. Soooo, Jon the sweet guy that he is, helped me out with what kind of eqipment to buy. A sony pcm-m1 dat recorder to be exact. The Falls Church Show was the very first show I taped! Many thanks to Tim for allowing me to tape and Fluffy for getting me hooked up to the soundboard! Another thing that makes this show extremely special is that Tim played Entity at my request!! What a beautiful song..... Also, I must give Jon the credit for making the CD's from the tapes. I haven't learned how to do that yet, but I will. I have a CD burner, that I installed myself amazingly enough, and I do know how to use it! LOL!
Just drop me an email if your interested. The show is on 2 CD's. A trade for another show would be cool too!

I also taped Peter Prince that night and will do a B&P if anyone is interested. (one CD)

Lizkrauss4@aol.com

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2001 :  9:00:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You've got mail.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic