Spiritual Experience ~
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

StarryNightDiva
Is Anybody Here?

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2010 :  5:48:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit StarryNightDiva's Homepage  Reply with Quote
So, the first music I ever heard Tim on was Tim & Dave at Radio City Music Hall right... and the 1st song Bartender for some reason dials my heart straight into the Divine ~ the touching the light picture was taken while listening to that ~ Fluffy knows which picture I'm talking about ~ see below ~ and everytime I listen to it, the hair just stands up on my back, arms and neck, as if I've been given a glimpse into a pure chanel of the divine ~ I beginning to believe that anything that allows for the infinite to shine through and enable other infinites to shine through is really what we are put here to do and enable others to do too as well. ~nuff said.

...as she steps off her soapbox ~

"I have learnt silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers..."
Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931

gnome44
Yak Addict

749 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2010 :  01:12:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great post! I'm often moved by music in powerful ways.

It's kind of crazy that the first time you heard Tim was at Radio City. I guess I'm getting old...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000