OU EST LE FLUFFY?!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AGirlNamedPsycho
Try A Little Harder

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  11:40:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit AGirlNamedPsycho's Homepage  Send AGirlNamedPsycho an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Heyheyheyheyhey

It's Luke David, from Tsumi! Tried to use the contact info from this website and it apparently bounced or something, wasn't received.

Wanted to talk to you about an upcoming TR3 show here in Lincoln Nebraska!

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  4:56:55 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wow.

you haven't been around in a while!

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

AGirlNamedPsycho
Try A Little Harder

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  9:23:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit AGirlNamedPsycho's Homepage  Send AGirlNamedPsycho an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know right? Been doing random shit; lost a good job in December of 2008 and was underemployed for pretty much all of 2009. You'd think that would afford me time to visit such a website as this, but noooo. I *think* I'll be ok now, I'm now teaching guitar at a local studio and driving a taxi.
Anyway where is that Fluffmeister? Me and the missus opened for TR's solo tour twice already, would like to go for the hat trick in April @ Knickerbockers (although you really should be playing at The Bourbon heh).
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  10:56:59 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I recommend going this route:
http://twitter.com/fluffysucks
:D

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000