New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2001 :  1:02:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How many females are posting on this board now? I had noticed just mainly male persuasion on the old one, is this one different!

Keep tapin and tradin.

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2001 :  1:54:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...Why would it be any different its the same place just a different style board.

Arthen's callin' out all the lovely ladies so he can get his mack awn YEOW YEOW! hehe

Isaac

"Father up above, why in all this hatred do ya fill me up with Love, Love Love..."
Go to Top of Page

Reese
Try A Little Harder

USA
95 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2001 :  1:58:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Reese an AOL message  Reply with Quote
for somereason i would say don't count on there being to many women in here. just a hunch though.

later

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2001 :  2:08:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah this board is a total sausage fest hehe

Isaac

"Father up above, why in all this hatred do ya fill me up with Love, Love Love..."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2001 :  2:51:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Me.... 8==========|)
-J

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2001 :  3:11:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heh how come there's no colorful little icon for that?

Isaac

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2001 :  3:50:04 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think a lot of girls that like Tim, or even know who he is, like him because their boyfriends like him. At least that's how my girlfriend got into Tim, because I was listening to him all the time.

Either that or they like DMB, and make the natural transition to being a TR fan. It's just a matter of them discovering TR.com.

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.
Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2001 :  4:03:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah i think for a girl to get to this message board she has to:

A: Like Tim Reynolds (lots of chicks like DMB and tons probably discover TR through DMB)

B: Be somewhat computer savvy (that probably weeds out a lot of chick TR fans)

C: (This ones debatable) play Guitar (my logic there is anyone who just likes TR's music isn't going to get obsessed enough to scour the net for info and find this site. Its the people who want to know about his style, his influences, his history etc..) Anyway, not a lot of chicks play guitar and that probably weeds out a ton more.

Heh its funny my Girlfriend likes Tim a whole bunch too since i made her sit and watch a few videos with me. So maybe an alternate path would be:

A: Have a boyfriend who plays guitar and is obsessed with TR

B: Be somewhat computer savvy (i know thats why my GF isn't on here)

Isaac

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2001 :  4:16:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
A: Have a boyfriend who plays guitar and is obsessed with TR

thats my girlfriend right there . She registered here but doesnt post. she lurks though

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2001 :  12:25:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes Issac, you have nailed it! Since I spend so much time here on the board, I have no time for a social life! Since this site already provides me with entertainment and, musical and soul nourshiment, I thought why not have it provide a lady friend companion? Apparently that has turned out to be a bust!

Damn! Looks like it's going to be a mail order russian bride! And after the last one suffocated in my mailbox too!

Keep tapin and tradin.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2001 :  12:28:14 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I prefer my Lithuanian mail order bride...

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2001 :  10:24:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I always wondered, how do those kind work out?

Keep tapin and tradin.
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2001 :  7:00:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
theyre problematic, a lot of lithuanians forget to put air holes in the packages and they end up dead. Although they could be resold to the Lithuanian Mail Order Cadaver list.

i'll stop now.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  05:33:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Lets face it guys, girls have better things to do than lurk around in the message boards of guitar heros.(Like buy shoes, that ought to stir stuff up with any lurking girls) Peace Fluffy

Go to Top of Page

James M.
Chatterbox

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  7:35:27 PM  Show Profile  Send James M. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
brilliant fluffy...brilliant!
james

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  11:14:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Talk about treading in dangerous waters! You might get a few of them to say something, fluffy!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2001 :  7:59:43 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yet they remain silent....

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

AGirlNamedPsycho
Try A Little Harder

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2001 :  02:01:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit AGirlNamedPsycho's Homepage  Send AGirlNamedPsycho an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have a girly handle...tee, hee hee.

Here's to as good you are
and Here's to as bad as I am
As good as you are, as bad as I am
I'm good as you are, bad as I am.
--irish toast
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page