Lil' Bow Wow
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  2:14:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok... i was watchin BET cuz they had some good videos on ... and i guess this was bow wow's count down. and one of them was NWA. and when he explains why he likes them he goes "i looked up to them when i was little".... WHEN HE WAS LITTLE!?!? HE STILL IS! HE WAS LIKE 2 WHEN NWA CAME OUT! WHAT THE HELL!

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  2:39:25 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's why I mentioned him in the "least favorite artist" post!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  6:19:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have this album, its recorded by this fetus. IT ROCKS!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  9:07:39 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i heard lil bow wow got raped by his bodyguard and had to get 13 stitches. imagine how had i laughed.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  9:28:05 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I have this album, its recorded by this fetus. IT ROCKS!!

Whew!! When I first read that I thought you were saying you had Lil Bow Wow's album....luckily I read it again and my heart started again.....

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  10:02:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How old is the little bastard?

Jay
Have you ever been eating pistachios, and you get a real rotten one? That is the nastiest tasting thing on this planet, let me tell you what..
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2001 :  10:52:31 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
old enough to know better.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2001 :  12:59:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
too young to care!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2001 :  8:58:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The creepiest part of Lil' Bow Wow is that guy who is constantly fallowing him and in all of his songs... Whats his name... Jumain Du'Prie or sumthing like that. That guy needs to get a friend who is his a bit closer to his own age.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2001 :  01:11:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your right Saint, hahahahaha. It's funny as hell. All he does is sit back in the videos and looks like a dumb ass hanging out with a 14 year old (thats how old Bow Wow is right?)

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2001 :  10:22:37 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
if we killed the child the autopsy would tell us how old he is

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2001 :  10:29:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ok, dan, you get the shovel, i'll get a rusty fork, and we'll go find out how old the little asshole is...

Jay
Have you ever been eating pistachios, and you get a real rotten one? That is the nastiest tasting thing on this planet, let me tell you what..
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2001 :  10:31:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no i don't wan't to kill...yes!!!....no!!! no....resist the urge to kill

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2001 :  1:55:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
'Lil Bow Wow would like to meet my little friends ...

-----------------------
Look ma, new signature!
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2001 :  9:57:02 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"ok, dan, you get the shovel, i'll get a rusty fork, and we'll go find out how old the little asshole is..."
are we forgetting that he got raped?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000