Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Two-Timing-Tim>Leo Kottke
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2001 :  12:28:58 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Anyone ever heard of this guy? He is no Tim, no doubt. He's more folk. But I noticed someone mentioned one song sounding like two or three guitars plus percussion and I thought of Leo. He is simply an amazing guitarist. I don't know if you can get any MP3s of him anywhere, but you all should definately check him out.

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2001 :  12:36:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Leo Kottke is an amazing guitarist. Very folk sounding. Not my cup of tea, but I can still respect him for how good he is... kind of like a Chet Atkins type thing. I don't listen to his music, but damn he's good.
-J

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2001 :  12:52:16 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh yeah... I have a song of his called "even his feet look sad"... very cool tune. i think it's on a 12 string.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2001 :  01:31:06 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
One thing that particularly amazes me about Leo is that he does play a 12 string often, and he *rarely* uses a pick. Tim may do that too, but Leo picks each string like it isn't related at all to the one it's closest to. Basically like a 12 string with 12 actual different strings. Not like strumming a 12 string and just having that full sound. Sometime he gets percussion by stomping his feet or banging his guitar. Cool.

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2001 :  10:27:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do any of you have an MP3, so the rest of us unelightened few, might get to experience this new guitar wonder?

xfilecase@hotmail.com

Keep tapin and tradin.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2001 :  12:08:00 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok, I did a little searchin' and here's what I found. I guess this is one of the only legal places you can get Leo Kottke MP3s or whatever they are.

http://www.cdnow.com/

and then do the relevant searches (Leo Kottke) and pick an album (I suggest "6 and 12 String Guitar" [album] and "Vaseline Machine Gun" or "Ojo" [both songs]). And then anything else will still be considerably amazing, I think.

And if you dig classical music on a guitar, then "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring" is your song.

The clips are short, but they'll give you a taste.

Hope you all enjoy. And if the links don't work, I'll try to fix them...

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2001 :  12:15:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey I checked out a clip MP3 from some site of him and he does have a nice relaxed folk sound on this one song called 8Miles, not too shabby vocals either.

Keep tapin and tradin.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2001 :  12:21:34 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Vocals, yeah. Started to mention that. Kind of a Johnny Cash sound, almost. But check out songs until you hit one without vocals so you can hear him rip on the guitar. I admit, he doesn't play the fretboard all the way to the soundhole like Tim, but he definately has the sound of at least three (3) guitars coming from his one axe at only once, with no overdubbing. He's on tour now, too, which is good.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  04:53:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am a huge Leo Kottke fan, but I would suggest staying away from the albums with vocals. I am not a big fan of his vocals. His guitar playing is right up there with the best of them. I am not sure who mentioned it above, but I concur, "6+12 String" is a brilliant album. Check it out on Vinyl for even more depth. Peace Fluffy

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  05:07:32 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wooohooo, the agreement of Fluffy...

I concur about the vocals. That's why I said..."Vocals, yeah. Started to mention that." I meant it to sound like they weren't all that. But the guitar playing, in my opinion, completely makes up for anything lost in vocal ability.

And anyone that's interested (and as I've said before) Leo is on tour right now. In New Orleans on the 17th of this month, maybe I'll see some of you there... Then Atlanta on 9.23.01.

Hope you like the music!

-Jason-

Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are all messed up.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2001 :  01:07:07 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
For those of you that trade live music out there, I just came upon the fact that people tape and trade Leo Kottke. As some sites say about him, he is amazing in concert. He is funny as hell, plus the songs aren't bad either. I don't know where for you to look, but it shouldn't be hard to find if you are interested. And if anyone does have Leo shows to trade, I'd love to get in touch with you...

-Jason-

Silence is one great art of conversation.
Go to Top of Page

Timothy
Is Anybody Here?

3 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2001 :  5:33:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He is coming to Columbia, MO soon. I plan on going to see him. Does anyone know what type of taping he allows. Would he allow a SBD patch? or from Microphones only? I checked out his website but there is no contact email address.

Any help would be appreciated. I'd be happy to share copies of the show if obtained.

Thanks,
Tim

Timothy
AIM: TimothyDMB
http://davematthews.50megs.com/
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2001 :  6:37:05 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Timothy, you should be able to find out what you want from this page.

http://www.guitarmusic.org/

It doesn't say (or I couldn't find it) whether Leo allows sbd taping or not, but I think it is safe to say that if he doesn't he has often in the past. Lots of dSBD stuff is traded, and also video, so you should be able to do what you want.

Just a sidenote for you, I am going to House Of Blues to see him and I believe they require a three day prior written signed agreement with the taper (video, I assume, maybe audio also) about the show. I'm afraid it's too late for me. In any event, call your venue asap just to make sure.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2001 :  12:23:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Jason, thanks a ton for telling us about Leo!!! I'm listening to a song called William Powell right now. Love it. I agree w/ you guys about the vocals though, but his solo acoustic material is the shit.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2001 :  12:58:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah but the vocals are okay, if you get to hear the awesome guitar.

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2001 :  03:36:14 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Leo's vocals are something. That's really all there is to say about them. The aren't bad. They aren't great. But I think they are relaxing, in an odd sort of way. I like Rings, good vocals. Maybe I just like the "smokes a pack a day" voice. I like Johnny Cash, after all. But yeah, the guitar definately does make up for any lack in vocal ability. And if anyone here trades live music, you should definately get one or two of his shows from someone. He is damn hilarious in concert.

Peace

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

MC
Try A Little Harder

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2001 :  2:15:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Leo Kottke is great. Check out this album, One Guitar, No Vocals. That album is pretty bad ass, very Tim-esque, i definitely recomend it.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2001 :  5:05:37 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I've picked up on a few relations in Tim and Leo. Especially on their 12 string songs. Maybe And Then They Were Free is one of the closest ones, I don't know.

Funny that Tim and Leo are close in age (maybe 10 or 15 years apart), but their music (considering Tim's sampling and all) is mostly vastly different. Of course, like I said, there are songs by Tim that you could put in Leo's category, but Leo doesn't use any kind of effects, I think.

Glad you guys like Leo.

Peace

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2001 :  7:52:53 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have to tell people who will appreciate the experience...

Yesterday I drove six hours to New Orleans to see Leo Kottke. We got there at about 5:30 and were making our way to the venue, and my friend said "Hey Jason, isn't that Leo Kottke?" I looked up, and sure enough there he was, getting his two Taylor's out of the Saturn wagon. So I walked up to him and said "Mr. Kottke, I was wondering if I could bother you for an autograph?" He said, "come over here" and so I followed him to the entrance to the place. He put his guitars down and we talked for a little while and he signed two things for me. My friend took a picture with the camera she had bought two seconds before we saw him. It was surreal.

And my friend and I were absolutely the first two people in line, and we got the two best seats in the house. Front row, middle aisle. Good stuff.

Then during the show, he said that his other 12 string had been crushed and that this was the first night in service for the new one, so we all felt pretty good because of that.

I was (and am) on cloud nine. I was shaking I was so excited. To meet one of your three favorite musicians and probably one of the top 10 guitar players in the world is pretty exciting.

Hope everyone enjoyed my story.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2001 :  11:22:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is so cool when someone so talented stays so modest, down to Earth, and relaxed.

How is his name pronounced? Cot-Key?

And Johnny Cash does rule! He was the first person to be in the Rock n' Roll hall of fame and the country hall of fame, at the same time.
And I love "I walk the line"

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2001 :  11:38:54 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Cot-Key is exactly correct. He sometimes jokes about how people pronounce his name. I think it is German, and he often tours in Germany. I'll admit that he seemed less than excited to sign something, but I was excited enough for the both of us. He probably isn't excited that he's attracting people that are over half his age. I don't know, but I'll never forget that as long as I live.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2001 :  09:36:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This Leo Kottke fellow is comming to a small venue in Madison (where i live) in November with Leon Redbone (I think). I'm gonna check that shit out. I think its called The Coin Flip Tour, anyone else seen or gonna see the tour?

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2001 :  2:54:21 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here is the picture of me with Leo. That's me on the left trying to hold some excitement in and that's Leo on the right trying to maintain distance from one of his rabid fans. Enjoy.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2001 :  3:13:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You know one might think he would be excited about attracting a younger audience. Don't you hear older people complaining about younger people's music! I know I do.

I've gotten a few more sample clips, looks like I'm going to have to make a few CD purchases with my measley little paycheck this month!

-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  3:47:47 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I finally got One Guitar No Vocals, and sometimes when I'm listening to it, I have to actually think and concentrate to be able to know if it is a Tim song or if it's the Leo album. Some of Tim's songs do really sound like that album by Leo. Great stuff, if you have $ get it. It's also available on BMG, so that's an option...

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  6:36:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MC said:
quote:
Leo Kottke is great. Check out this album, One Guitar, No Vocals. That album is pretty bad ass, very Tim-esque, i definitely recomend it.
I concur with MC and EnthuTIMsiast. A truly great CD. Oh and by the way happy birthday EnthuTIMsiast, I think I missed it while I was out on tour. PEACE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  8:24:59 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
In fact, the posters you mailed me got to me exactly on my birthday. I was uberhappy. Thanks a bunch man, I've got the one you signed on display.

Thanks man.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  05:00:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am honored!! Glad I timed their delivery so well. HEHE The post office is so hard to count on!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  1:48:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I have to tell people who will appreciate the experience...

Yesterday I drove six hours to New Orleans to see Leo Kottke. We got there at about 5:30 and were making our way to the venue, and my friend said "Hey Jason, isn't that Leo Kottke?" I looked up, and sure enough there he was, getting his two Taylor's out of the Saturn wagon. So I walked up to him and said "Mr. Kottke, I was wondering if I could bother you for an autograph?" He said, "come over here" and so I followed him to the entrance to the place. He put his guitars down and we talked for a little while and he signed two things for me. My friend took a picture with the camera she had bought two seconds before we saw him. It was surreal.

And my friend and I were absolutely the first two people in line, and we got the two best seats in the house. Front row, middle aisle. Good stuff.

Then during the show, he said that his other 12 string had been crushed and that this was the first night in service for the new one, so we all felt pretty good because of that.

I was (and am) on cloud nine. I was shaking I was so excited. To meet one of your three favorite musicians and probably one of the top 10 guitar players in the world is pretty exciting.

Hope everyone enjoyed my story.

-Jason-

Lucky bastard.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  07:29:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
enthuTIMsiast wrote:
quote:
Here is the picture of me with Leo. That's me on the left trying to hold some excitement in and that's Leo on the right trying to maintain distance from one of his rabid fans. Enjoy.

I have studied the picture, Are you sure he is not robbing you? It looks like he has a gun and is pointing it at you. I would check for your wallet. That Leo can sure be sneaky!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  07:31:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Back and to the left
Back and to the left
Back and to the left

I think I see an accomplice on the grassy knoll!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  08:47:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AAAAAHHHHHH. He really is a lucky bastard. (enthuTIMsiast, that is). I would so much love to meet Leo Kottke.

No one understands me.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  3:26:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
No one understands me.

I believe I might just understand you.
-J

Go to Top of Page

TRincubsfan
Is Anybody Here?

18 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  6:35:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with most everyone on here about him, but also if you like the fingerstyle you should check out phil keaggy....he's also an amazing guitarist.You should also try to stay away from the vocals on his but anything from his acoustc sketches and premium jams is excellent. Just thought id let you guys know

Go to Top of Page

Jason
Chatterbox

194 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  6:45:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And knowing is half the battle! Thanks

Go to Top of Page

BigEyedPhish
Is Anybody Here?

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  7:09:55 PM  Show Profile  Send BigEyedPhish an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Everybody should check out Michael Hedges and Michael Gulezian. they are two solo acoustic guitar players and they are amazing!!!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  8:03:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm with you on Hedges... I've not heard of the other guy though.
-J

Go to Top of Page

BigEyedPhish
Is Anybody Here?

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  5:09:36 PM  Show Profile  Send BigEyedPhish an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Gulezian is a lot like Hedges... they were good friends and played together a lot. and their styles are very similar. it would have been amazing to them play together. i was recently at a Gulezian concert and he still talks quite a bit about Hedges. He even has a tribute song to him on his new CD... the song is called "Michael Hedges goes to Heaven". the world lost a great person and musician when Michael Hedges passed away.

Go to Top of Page

BigEyedPhish
Is Anybody Here?

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  5:13:08 PM  Show Profile  Send BigEyedPhish an AOL message  Reply with Quote

oh yeah i just thoght of another thing. for all the Leo Keottke fans he will be playing in Bayfield, WI on July 5. if anybody lives in the area consider it. i will probably be there, maybe we could meet up.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  04:07:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Phil Keaggy RULES!! I have been a big fan of that "missing a finger" guitar player since I was a kid. This thread is starting to look like DEJA VU! Check this out:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=892

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2002 :  8:11:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
As is my life these days, I am going to miss another GREAT show at the fabulous 9:30 Club. It seems Leo Kottke is booked to play Nov 10th. I think I will be in NC on or around that date. Sucks to be me.(Actually, it doesn't suck to be me as I get to see TR every nite I miss another show, so how bad can it really be to be me?) So if you are in the area of DC on that date, I highly advise trying to see that show. Wish I could go. Oh Well!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2002 :  6:17:07 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not sure if this has been posted yet or not, but just thought Id pass along the info that Leo has a new cd out with the Bass player from PHISH. I havent heard anything about it, but Im pretty sure its new because I just noticed it at work last week.

Go to Top of Page

88 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2002 :  6:51:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'm pretty sure i just saw that in the wal*mart store. maybe there. i can't remember where, actually. anyway, that sounds interesting, i might check it out.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2002 :  7:00:26 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Finally, a cd that I picked up and did buy. (Even if I did pick it up in Walmart but buy it on Amazon...)

The cd is great. It's not like anything that either Leo or Mike Gordon have done before. If I had to equate it to anything, I'd say that it's closest to something by They Might Be Giants, of which I am a fan. But it is a great cd. You can check out samples on cdnow.com, if you want to get an idea.

Leo and Mike Gordon both sing on it, and they both have interesting distinct sounds. I am sad, however, that this album is out. Because now there will be a bunch of wookie looking hippies at the shows. Nothing against wookies, but I liked having Leo to myself and the hundreds of other over 50's that like him. I almost feel like he sold out a little...

But the cd is great, whether or not he sold out. Check it out.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2002 :  10:58:26 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Anyone else ever check out Clone? I like it, but now that I think about it, I never listen to it. It's a mood thing...and most of the time I'm in the mood for Ozzy or Chaos View or something... Clone mood comes rather rarely...

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2002 :  3:43:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i just burned clone from a friend, and i really enjoy kottke's playing. i've never heard him before and his sound is very unique, mike gordon's vocals on that cd are the same, very unique.

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2002 :  12:39:53 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mwahhahaha... you made a clone of Clone? Hahha,..that's too good.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2002 :  3:59:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahahahah!!! i just caught that...ironic isn't it! even the recording industry has to laugh at that.

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2002 :  10:31:59 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
In fact, the posters you mailed me got to me exactly on my birthday. I was uberhappy. Thanks a bunch man, I've got the one you signed on display.

Fluffy has a tendancy of doing this type of thing! Last year Fluffy emailed me the picture he took of ME, TR, and REW after a sept 01 show. Sure enough, it hit my inbox on my birthday and was a great present and surprise, and Fluffy said he had no intension of doing that, just cooincidence.. OOPS I MEAN SYNCRONICITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000