Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Diane's clothing store
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  04:20:24 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy, were you ever able to find out more about Diane's rock star clothing? Do you know if there is a catologue or anything?

Also, any idea where Tim got his hemp cowboy hat? That thing just screams rock star. I haven't seen them anywhere.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  6:03:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have forgotten to get details from her, but I will. As far as that hemp hat, that is the curse of my lifetime. I have spent every tour since my first with TR trying to find that hat. Ask Rew, he must think i am so silly always trying to track down that hat. TR lost his after that 1st tour and remembered Diane got it for him at some hemp shop in Santa Fe. Of course on our return to Santa Fe THAT hemp shop was closed and I tried every hemp store in Santa Fe and elsewhere when I come across one but to NO avail. I loved that hat and SOOOO wanted to get one. IF I ever come across them I will sure to let you know. This topic really bums me out. BOOO HOOO! Sorry!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  6:52:34 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That does it... it will now be my mission in life to find them!

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  9:33:16 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You know, with all of us on this board from different parts of the country, and so many of us, we've GOT to be able to find that hat!!

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  10:24:50 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Kevin, if you can, please link to the hat you're talking about, if there's a pic of it on the site. I'm not sure which one you mean.

And I'll have a lot of time soon, so I'll look around for it if I know what it looks like.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2001 :  03:41:55 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote

There are a bunch of other pics from the 99 wetlands show, but basically any hemp cowboy hat with the sides folded up.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2001 :  04:20:04 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here's one I found on the net....

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2001 :  04:50:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It doesn't look like it in the picture, but it was very floppy and comfy. I would be forever indebted if someone could locate that hat for me. That means both Rew and Reynolds have lost hats on tour. That just occurred to me. Hope I am not next. I would be crushed if I lost the Whitley derby.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2001 :  10:32:37 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Man, with a certianty of about 90%, I think I saw one of those hats last night on the net. Have any of you looked there, or have you just looked in stores? Because I can find almost anything I want on the net...

I'll try to find it again, and give you the links and all that. I'm at home on a 28.8, tho, and patience leaves me when I'm here, so we'll see if I can outlast my computer.

Anywho, I imagine you can find one of those on the net.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2001 :  04:29:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Jason, that would be great if you could find it again. It would make my Xmas. I had not figured out what to buy myself yet. Have a great holiday and good luck outlasting the computer.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2001 :  6:29:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How 'bout this one?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2001 :  6:33:51 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That looks pretty dang close if you ask me.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2001 :  11:35:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
THATS IT!!! THATS THE HAT!! TERI you are amazing! I don't know why I search for anything, I just need to tell you what I am looking for and 5 mins later, VOILA!! You are sure amazing with that internet thingiemabob!!

NOW, HOW do I get it?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2001 :  1:43:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
https://www.kih.net/rh407/wwwroot/shopping_cart/hempaccessories.htm#HATS

HARLEY'S HOLLAR HEMP HAT
$27.95 Sale! 23.95

Oh pooh, they are going out of business. Not good. You could try calling them at 606-862-9127 or emailing Robin (the owner, apparently) at rh407@kih.net. Even if they're closed they might know where you can buy one.

teri :-(

http://www.honolulumarathon.org (I ran under that sign!)
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2001 :  03:45:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I found this cool shirt during one of my hat searches. Too bad I already bought Fluffy a new purple Hawaiian shirt.

teri :)

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  03:38:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You can by the shirt above (as well as others with variations on the hemp theme) at http://www.islandhemp.com/ It ain't cheap though: $59.00 + tax and shipping

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  03:42:33 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no luck on finding any more of those hats though huh? I really want one too! I've been keeping an eye on ebay but to no avail.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  2:24:36 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.mrnatural-ltd.com/hemp_hats_safari.htm

I wish the second hat listed on this page had a better picture, I think it might be close to what we are looking for.

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  2:49:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Kevin, I think you may have found the hat AND a store that's not going out of business. Hopefully Fluffy will agree when he sees the photo...

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  8:41:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can't really tell from the tiny picture but the big picture says the small one is the same as the one in the big picture with snaps on the side. If this is true it is the WRONG hat. I found a hat just like that in Santa Fe. Nope nada not.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  9:08:42 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.simplyhemp.com/products/hats.html

By gosh, if it isn't the HT-206, then I don't know what is.

It is $35.00 and is 100% hemp, and you can order online.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  9:17:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy will have the final say. I obviously have no clue as the last go round showed.

Is your signature quote from The Neverending Story?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  9:22:27 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Teri...JHC...I put that quote there thinking no one would ever have a clue what it was from. I only did because I happened upon the movie on tv once (of course I had my perfunctory viewings early in gradeschool). I thought it was a cool quote...

Anyway, yeah you are exactly right...although it may in fact be a quote from the second or third Neverending Story. I'm not sure, to be honest. But you are right, either way.

Man, Fluffy's right. You do have all the answers. I'm impressed.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  10:04:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Now that is THE HAT!!! Good work EnthuTIMsiast and everyone else who has been helping me with my quest for he holy grail(The HAT). I told ya my sis had all the answers! Oh yeah, and I know a little computer speak(LOL ROTFL LMAO j/k RBATCHA ASAP FYI etc etc) but, what the hell does that mean?
quote:
Teri...JHC...I put

I cannot figure it out. I know what JIC means. But JHC?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  10:12:52 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh and Fluffy, I have the 11.10.01 Atlanta tape ready to mail to you. It is, in fact, already in the package, and all I have to do is put your little address on it and mail it away.

I emailed you, so check your email and hit me back with your address.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  10:25:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey EnthuTIMsiast, My addy can be found in this thread:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=742

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  10:34:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just want you to know, Fluffy, that Crystal and I were able to figure out what JHC stood for all by ourselves. (It was nice to have it confirmed, however.) Mull that over in your cheese-controlling brain.

Does Jason get a free ticket to the next Tim Reynolds show near him or some other neat prize for finding that elusive hat?

I guess we can go back to talking about Diane's clothing designs now.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  10:34:18 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok, I got the addy. And I read the thread. If you have one poster left at your disoposal I would love to just drop $6 in this package for you to send me one of those... Is $6 all that you need, or what?

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  10:39:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You certainly may Jason and I will set one aside for you.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  11:22:42 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Super, thanks.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2002 :  03:45:55 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffster, are you going to order that hat? Let me know if/when you get it. If it is nice and all, I'll most likely be ordering one myself.

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2002 :  03:36:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffster? What are you? The copy guy from SNL? You could also call him FlufferNutter. I do sometimes.

teri

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2002 :  03:43:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I used to call him fuzzy-nuts... but then he burned his hair off.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2002 :  04:43:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I used to call him fuzzy-nuts... but then he burned his hair off.

LOL!

BTW, I'm not sure anyone mentioned Marshmallow Fluff when we were discussing creamy white substances...

http://www.marshmallowfluff.com/audio/fluffall3.mov

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2002 :  8:03:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What is that? A marshmellow fluff sandwich? That is disgusting!!!

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2002 :  11:48:45 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ewww, I've never heard of that stuff before but it looks downright awful.

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2002 :  11:52:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did you listen to the song in my previous post? It totally explains the sandwich, although it doesn't explain why so many people LOVE them.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  05:36:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
STill trying to find out about this for everyone. And by the way, I still don't have my DAMN hat!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  9:05:21 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
As far as I can tell, there's a simple solution to your getting that hat..

Buy it.

That's all for now.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  9:06:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hmmmmmmmm......that just might be crazy enough to work!

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  9:24:47 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But here's the problem with that. If I put "60" in my microwave, then I get a minute. But if I put "1" then "00" I also get a minute.

What if I want for it to go 100 seconds? I shouldn't have to actually THINK and know that that is "1" and then "40," now should I?

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  9:26:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just to what I do and put it to 99. That's confuse some people.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  07:51:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you could put it in for 99 seconds and then for an additional 1 and that would fulfill your desired quota. Or you could just enter 1min+40 seconds that is also the equivalent of 100 seconds

60sec+40sec=100sec Someone check my math I have such a problem with that sometime.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  07:58:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
As far as I can tell, there's a simple solution to your getting that hat..

Buy it.
If you think it is that EZ U try it. Don't you think I would have already tried that by now. It is getting awfully frustrating. I am beginning to feel like I am not meant to have that hat.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  03:11:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Perhaps you were not destined to have that hat....or maybe you're supposed to make one yourself! If you make it, they will come

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  3:40:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I tried my best and I failed miserably, now I just want to order and recieve the hat!! Is that so much to ask?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  3:47:04 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Argh! same here man, Both email addresses to both stores dont seem to work. It is imposible to get that that hat!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  3:48:12 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If at first you don't succeed... try, try again! I really like that hat too!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  5:17:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I will conquer this, but it is really starting to get on my LAST NERVE!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  5:48:59 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Last nerve huh, what happens when someone gets on your last nerve? Should I get on your last nerve and find out??

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  7:16:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

If at first you don't succeed... try, try again! I really like that hat too!

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never try"

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  01:42:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  02:01:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"Mass genocide is the most strenuous thing you can engage in... other than soccer."
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  03:30:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Soccer is for pussies, GIVE BLOOD, PLAY RUGBY!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  04:46:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Blood used in this scene donated by Red Cross GIVE BLOOD TODAY!!!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  1:52:57 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
tericee said:
quote:

Does Jason get a free ticket to the next Tim Reynolds show near him or some other neat prize for finding that elusive hat?

I guess we can go back to talking about Diane's clothing designs now.

Well, does he?

Hehe.hhe.eh.he

-What-
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  12:49:54 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I still haven't been able to find that *&%#(^#(&#(# hat!!!!! Wah wah wahhhhhhhhhhh

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  12:57:02 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here it is again...

Hemp Hat

By gosh, if it isn't the HT-206, then I don't know what is.

It is $35.00 and is 100% hemp, and you can order online.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  1:00:22 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't know if Fluffy ever had sucess with that one or not but I know I didn't. All of he email link seem to be broken. I'll try again though.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  11:22:28 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK! I actually got an email response from the owner this time, finally, a speck of hope!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  03:55:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No way, I don't believe it. I emailed, phoned numerous times and nothing, bumpkis! I have checked every hemp store, head shop, and hippie shop I come in contact with. NO LUCK!! That hat is really starting to piss me off. It is really becoming an obsession with me. I don't know if I really even want the hat as much as I want to FIND the hat. It really shouldn't be that hard to find, should it?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  04:04:05 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, I got an email response from the owner of that store, she said she knows she has XL, and is checking on L for me. She also gave me the address to send a money order. It is 40 bucks for the hat and shipping. If she emails me back saying she has a large, I plan on sending a money order right away. Here is the email:

"Hi, I have to check on what sizes are available, I know that I have XL. I will get back to you in the next couple of days. You would have to send a money order for $40.00 US and that will cover the shipping as well. I can send it as a gift and then you will have no duty.
Hempfully
Linda Scharfe
744 Bronson Ave
Ottawa, Ontario
CANADA
K1S 4G2"

I was thinking maybe we can combine our orders and save on shipping and then I could give you the hat when I see you in Hollywood, but It would be cutting it too close, I don't think the hat would be here by then.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  04:58:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can't believe she actually responded to you. I called and called and called and left messages, emailed over and over again and NOTHING. That is so annoying. I guess I am just not meant to have that hat.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  05:06:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe Kevin can just buy you a hat.

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  05:14:21 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nono... YOU ARE MEANT TO HAVE IT! Now you have the mailing address! This is it, we're in!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  07:48:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I almost don't want to give that bitch my money. Can't even have the common decency to respond to any of my queries. It was better when I figured she was never getting my emails and messages. Now I know better. I am sure she doesn't make the hats. Someone else on the face of the planet must sell those hats. It is just so ridiculous.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  6:54:37 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oops, I sure didn't mean to further piss you off about it, I thought you'd be happy to know that they are at least available one place. Actually I too tried emailing her a few times back when this thread 1st started and go no response whatsoever. I've continued to look for other places but no luck, so I figured what the hell, I'll try once again.

It may not be the case, but I'd like to think maybe she wasnt around a few months ago or something, who knows.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  9:09:07 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think typically how the hemp products are often done goes like this: People go on a trip to somewhere like Tibet or something, see that they can get hemp stuff really cheap, then decide to go over and bring lots of it back. Then finally someone just stays over there, mails it here, and the people here sell it.

So maybe the person on the website was gone somewhere far away visiting her sweatshop hemp clothing supplier.

That's just a thought.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  07:01:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Anythings possible. I still want that hat. Although Liz found me a very nice replacement for the TIMe being. Thanx Liz!! Let me know what you find out Kevin. I am going to check the HEMP store here in Santa Fe again and see if the woman there had any luck tracking it down for me. Wish me luck!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2002 :  4:49:21 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good LUCK!!!!!! Let me know if she did! I heard back from the canada chick and she told me they have Med and XL. If you dont find any in Santa Fe, I think I'll order a M from that lady.

Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2002 :  5:07:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've heard that same story as enthuTIMsiast. Well, maybe with a little bit of differences or something, but basically the same.

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2002 :  07:33:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now I don't want to alarm anyone but I saw THE hat yesterday at a store here in Vermont. There are all these hemp clothing/products stores here and I was walking by one cause my favorite music store is right next door. I was outside talking to a friend on the street and I happen to glance in the hemp store. On a shelf was what I'm pretty sure is THE infamous hat. It sounds like you found the hat Kev from the place in Canada. And it looks like Fluffy found his cause he's wearing one in the pics so I didn't buy it or anything, but by all means if you still need it let me know and I'll go get it and send it along for you Kevin. Or I'll get the number and you can call for a description to make sure it is indeed THE hat!

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2002 :  10:51:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did anybody notice that Fluffy's new hat is the one he was looking for during this thread? He was very happy to receive it from Liz the night of the HOB show!

teri

p.s. I finally have THREE guitars!!!
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2002 :  11:18:27 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Congrats Teri! I'm still waiting for my prize when I reached Fluffy-Esque status. LOL!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2002 :  09:26:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Kev, Send me another email. I deleted yours by accident. I get spam mail all the TIMe from a one lesko@don't bug us we'll bug you. And the clicking finger was moving to fast. Sorry!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2002 :  5:51:34 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Evergreen, I sent you another email, did you get it?

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2002 :  7:06:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Kev,
I'm on a friend's computer but when I go home I'll check for it.
I haven't checked my email since the weekend. Talk to you soon.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000