Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Plumbing Equipment or controlling cheese?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  3:21:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2002 :  3:43:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jesus Jay For Life!

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2002 :  6:36:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This thread is way too long

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2002 :  3:47:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
longer!

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2002 :  4:49:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fleabass76

This thread is way too long

Ahhhhh.....but this page is not!!

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  12:21:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes, and I am sure a rousing session of your incessant post whoring could fill it quite quickly!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  01:50:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why thank you.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  7:59:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Your welcome, but I don't think I meant it as a compliment. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2002 :  11:39:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because I WILL NOT LAY OFF THE WEED!!!!!! This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now they just keep singing forever just because.....

There! Now it's just about long enough.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2002 :  11:57:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jay, sweetie......LAY OFF THE WEED!!!!!!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2002 :  10:41:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Much like the thread that never ends!! Although I have killed quite a few in my day. Fluffy the Threadkiller!!!

As PJK said: JAY, LAY OFF THE WEED!!!

Hey Jay, what are we up to now, count-wise? HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2002 :  5:40:13 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nice nice... So, is that a real film or what?

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2002 :  6:04:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can't believe you guys haven't noticed IT yet!!!!!!

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2002 :  6:46:44 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I noticed man, I noticed.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2002 :  10:58:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Same here.....but I still have to say it. Jay, lay off the weed.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2002 :  5:26:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
too...late...man...he..huh...huh...ahhhh....

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2003 :  1:42:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's back!!!!! go ahead Jay I'm waiting for my consequences, hehehehe

OOOOH OOOOH OOOOOH I am wondering what they will be.....make em gook ok?????

It's time this board got back to the way it used to be, hehehe!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2003 :  2:41:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
*SMACK*

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2003 :  3:44:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Too Harsh? Yes i think...

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2003 :  11:41:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AWWWWW Jay, am I supposed to say "ouch" now????? You weren't too harsh, I am actually getting that "old board" feeling and it feels good!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2003 :  4:28:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is it a warm, explody-type of feeling?

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2003 :  6:45:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah why????? hehehehe

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2003 :  7:15:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And the post whoring goes on...

:D

Funny shit guys.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2003 :  8:39:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2003 :  8:40:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
not

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2003 :  8:41:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
postwhoring!

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2003 :  8:46:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
tee
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2003 :  8:48:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hee
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2003 :  10:04:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2003 :  11:38:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHAHAHA Thanks I needed that!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2003 :  9:45:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I love melted things.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2003 :  10:11:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And I bet you have melted your share of young ladies' hearts!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  06:42:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
BOYS'........young boys' hearts.....

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2003 :  8:31:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fornication. Ha. had to bring him back...Had to....If you have kids, you can't just let them...Uh...camp out in the "Archive" all day...So here, bastards. Postwhore. Cheese, a deck of cards that was accually used in this fabulous casino and "Rides nice for a Ford."

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2003 :  2:41:23 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jay!
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2003 :  2:42:23 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Please
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2003 :  2:43:43 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Lay Off
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2003 :  2:45:03 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the weed!
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2003 :  2:47:13 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And NO
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2003 :  2:48:54 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2003 :  2:50:01 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WHORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW: I hate hypocrits
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2003 :  7:43:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I hate people who can't spell. But you probably know that by now.
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2003 :  4:26:33 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know I do not know how to spell, sorry Tericee but I DIDN't GRADUATE FROM MIT, NOW DID I!!!
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2003 :  11:27:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My peaches are rotten/There are seven different ways to cook/an' I can't even take a shit without the cops on my tail/and what's this?/It's a damn drinking glass/I can't write good.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2006 :  4:21:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was perusing the questions on Yahoo! Answers today and it reminded me of these threads where Jay would give us a choice between two bizarre options and then see what answers we would come up with.

I wonder if he has posted any questions on Yahoo! yet...

BTW, if you're wondering, this is the question that reminded me of Jay, although it's not as off the wall as his were:

quote:
Would you rather be the main attraction in a circus "freak" show, or live in a dark prison cell alone?
(For the same amount of time - 10 years)

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2006 :  07:22:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Main attraction in a circus FREAK show!!! DEFINITELY! Always wanted to be a carny!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2006 :  07:00:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I MISS JAY!!!!!!!

definitely circus freak! I hate the dark!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2006 :  11:42:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I met a real life carny a few months back... seriously wierd dude. He was something like a 3rd generation travelling carny. Something told me this guy knew his way around a shot of acid.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000