New Tim Reynolds MP3s, Download Here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2001 :  5:11:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
These are kinda scarce, I got them from the tapers themselves and they havent really been spread yet, so I uploaded two of them to give a taste before they get spread. Im sending the two full shows to Jon for pload if he can.

|||Will be up later tonight|||

Red Rain is wonderful, its a long Jam that includes slight drum machine work and some fucking great keyboard. It doenst start with the tune imeadiatly, but you'll notice when it does. The other song is cool too, sweet jam going right into After The Dust Settles.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2001 :  6:37:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks a ton! Much appreciated!

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2001 :  6:46:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A little note... on Red Rain, that percussive loop isn't a drum machine. It's Tim banging his slide on the bridge. He did the same sort of thing on Art & Physics Fucking in Charlottesville.

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2001 :  7:04:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
interesting you ring that up. the only reason i assumed he had a drum machine on red rain was cause he *did* bring one that night, and thats evident on the following jams. It sounds like the percussive loops that tim makes with the guitar though, youre right.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2001 :  7:53:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Erich you are a God send!

I have been waiting so long for a new After the Dust Settles to hear, and you provide!

Now if only we could find, :) Smile Wouldn't that be nice :D

Keep tapin and tradin.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2001 :  7:59:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey.... Am I doing something wrong? Everytime I click, "click here to download" it takes me to another "click here to download" ? Is it just my computer, or is something wrong? All it does is add 1? to the end of the link for the first MP3!

Any help? Anyone? And I was so close to having After the Dust Settles in my possesion! :( (sob)
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2001 :  9:03:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no, it does that. just click the file link on the second page. no right click saving. the files work, i tried them

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2001 :  9:13:03 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hmmm, for some reason I am also unable to open these.. after the 2nd it says invalid data. Maybe someone who was able to get them can hook me up??? AIM= AstralPuke

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2001 :  9:17:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thats weird. one sec....

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2001 :  9:19:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i can download them fine. just click on the link that has the ?1 added to it, thats all you need to do for it to download.... hm...

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2001 :  12:45:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
These links are possesed by the devil!

Damn and I need to hear after the dust settles!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Keep tapin and tradin.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2001 :  01:37:02 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
On a related topic, I have an entirely different version of Red Rain from the Puke Matrix tour. Very different when you factor in an electric and vocals. If anyone wants to check out this version, hit me up with an IM.

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  12:47:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Kevin do you still have this cause I'm interested if you do.

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  04:59:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Kevin, Can you help a girl out? I think Evergreen is looking for these if they are still available.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000