good shows to get?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MarkD
Is Anybody Here?

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2001 :  2:25:33 PM  Show Profile  Send MarkD an AOL message  Reply with Quote

I'm new around here and I would like to know what are some good Timmy shows to get? I have alot of the D&T shows, and a few with the whole band. Any help would be great......

Mark

AIM: SayGoodBye12399@aol.com

CD-R List : db.etree.org/MarkDavidson

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  03:33:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You guys must have some specific faves to suggest. I say get them all but that is a little vague. What kinda stuff ya looking for? Acoustic? Electric? As if I had to ask! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2001 :  03:09:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't know if Brettster ever released it, but the show at McCabes' Music Shop (Columbus Day Weekend, 2000) was the SHIT!

teri :)

http://www.honolulumarathon.org (been there done that)
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2001 :  10:27:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I still haven't gotten those recordings from Brettster420. Hopefully one day I will have time to follow that up and get them. It really was an awesome show.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  03:53:20 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you are into TR3, 11/3/99, 11/17/99, and 11/19/99 are all amazing and they are pretty well spread out there.

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  10:10:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did you ever follow up on McCabes?

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2003 :  12:35:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
would anyone be interested in the audio from the uw platteville show.

i can get it to mp3, and if someone has a ftp that will host it for others i can get them to you. uhh, so let me know.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2003 :  12:53:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i would. did you tape it St. Jude? id prefer no MP3s though... can you email me the info?

Erichwanh@yahoo.com

as for the original post - 10/26/00, 10/26/01, and 10/31/02. (notice a pattern?)

Edit - St. Jude, i emailed ya :)

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000