Fluffy's 1 post away from 1000
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  8:01:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
SWEET JESUS!

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  8:10:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can hardly take the anticipation of what will happen...

*(not sarcasm, I'm wondering what the new title will be)

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  10:19:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah. can you believe that the closest member to him is enthuTIMsiast with 432 posts. Good God!

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  10:56:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think Jesus is more salty than sweet...i dunno but u would think so from being in the desert and stuff...not to mention they weren't really big on personal hygeine back then man. Why would u want to put your mouth on that? Ahh, sweet blasphamy.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2001 :  09:48:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I think Jesus is more salty than sweet...i dunno but u would think so from being in the desert and stuff...not to mention they weren't really big on personal hygeine back then man. Why would u want to put your mouth on that? Ahh, sweet blasphamy.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten

*slaps forehead*

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."
Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2001 :  11:21:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fluffy's gotta be withholding his 1,000th post just to fuck with us. Its eating away at me Fluffy get yoru candyass on here and post soemthing!

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2001 :  11:41:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Fluffy's gotta be withholding his 1,000th post just to fuck with us. Its eating away at me Fluffy get yoru candyass on here and post soemthing!

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"

He's awaiting the perfect topic. Or possibly, waiting for the right person to honor by making his 1,000th post in their topic :)

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."
Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2001 :  3:58:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That post is gonna read like a fucking award show speech heheh.

Isaac

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2001 :  9:38:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh MAN sweeeet anticipation............HURRY UP
are we up to a 1000? Is that a record? What happens after a million?
Where are you Fluffy? Are you tired after all that? Did you fall asleep? I can hear a faint snoring sound?

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2001 :  11:30:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Fluffy's snoring is anything but faint... he rumbled my couch for a week straight

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2001 :  11:56:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Drum Roll Please....

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  10:55:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jon you made him sleep on the couch? What happen to all the gay pride activites you boys had planned? Trouble in paradise?
Let me know if I can do anything to help

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  10:21:45 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
KEEP JESUS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH! i never thought i'd have to say that again.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  02:52:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The deed is done!! I hope I didn't let anyone down with it. It came straight from the heart!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000