all things Election '08 thread.....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2007 :  11:59:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
RU willing to have a look from the other side:

http://www.oppodepot.com/

I am guessing that now with the election getting into full swing so early that there will be some chatter about it on the board. I wanted to start a thread for any posts pertaining to that subject so we don't end up with a million threads about it filling up the board. Feel free to share whatever you like about the election here.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2007 :  08:44:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Interesting.

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2007 :  1:52:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most of them are so petty. I wish they had more in depth analysis, but still there were a couple interesting things.

Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2007 :  1:20:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ya, the election is getting into swing, very, very early. I was actually watching an interview with Karl Rove, and he was talking about how far ahead the Republican candidates of this election are in comparison with The Bush campaign of 2000. Most of the candidates are out campaigning two years now in full swing before the election even starts. A far cry from Washington who didn't even really want to be president.

I can see our founding fathers now though, all saying, "This is why we didn't want the people to directly elect the president!"

Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2007 :  1:53:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's like Pre-Season football. AHAHA Thanks, AmeriCorp!

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2007 :  01:00:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy/Rew '08!

Not communicating can hurt more than any word that can be said -

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000