Wooooo-ho! Yellow star!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2001 :  3:56:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm officially addicted to the board ... 51 posts. Wouldn't it be cool to have little guitars instead of stars?

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2001 :  4:16:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That brown spot needs a little H2O! Ooooohhh yeah!

Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2001 :  5:58:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, little guitars would be amazing. I would definitely prefer that to stars.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2001 :  11:15:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
and.....Voila!!!!! Little guitars!! Congrats on your 50th post BlackLotus!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  12:48:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
they look like ukuleles

Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  01:35:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
And what is a Ukulele but a tiny guitar?? No?

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  01:44:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah I know. I was trying to make a joke, but it's kind of hard with just type.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  05:12:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If we made them actual size they would not fit in the little boxes as nicely. Therefore, we opted to make them look a little more like UKULELEs, at least size-wise. We could always go back to the stars. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  11:01:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

and.....Voila!!!!! Little guitars!! Congrats on your 50th post BlackLotus!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy [img]fluff_alien.gif">[img]yinyang.gif">[img]skull.gif">[img]bigeyes2.gif">[img]censored.gif">[img]weeping.gif">[img]kitty.gif">[img]sonar.gif">[img]darkside.gif">

Word ... I kick ass.

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."
Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  8:12:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Woo! Hopefully my encouragement had something to do with this... And here's my fiftieth post.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  9:02:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Congrats on your 50th jamie!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2002 :  10:40:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This was the last topic on the last page. The last response written one year ago today. When our guitars were just little and young. How cool is that! The headlines read:

Little Guitars Make Their Way to the Top
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2002 :  8:36:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And therefore......TTT!!!!!

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2002 :  4:39:17 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whoa...the last topic on the last page for me was something from 8.23.01. Maybe we have different last pages...but it's completely irrelevant (erich's post to someone about something from then) so no point in bringing it back, except now I know someone will since I said that...

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000